DONT FUCKING SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

owns both smartcontract.com smartcontracts.com, top tier SEO
most professional team, no bs hype, only b2b marketing, lets other teams announce first
ic3 in-house project, ic3 = msft, jpm, fidelity, digital asset (hyperledger and daml, premier dlt and sc language for enterprise and fintech) // 1st peer reviewed whitepaper, juels and miller co-directors - juels coined term 'proof of work', most quoted dlt academic, msft joined ic3 specifically for town crier and try to poach miller
accord = top 100 law firms
all industry reports indicating strongest interest for dlt is in sc but point out oracle problem as obstacle
blockchain agnostic = private dlt and baas integration too
dlt 2025 = 10% gdp
gateway for API economy, data monetization on dlt
IOT too
data=new oil
psd2
defi, fintech
szabo's god protocol
wef's 4th IR
data driven automated contracts
derivatives = 1st use case for sc = biggest on earth, 1quadrillion (isda cdm + daml + accord)
other use cases = every other big industry, insurance, trade, logistics, gambling, gov etc
best collaborators, swift, google, oracle, consensys/web3/hedera (advisers: docusign, fb, ic3) wright gonser wood wolpert yorke
1st mover, multiple years headstart, no competition, all bending the knees
even literally whos underrated: bnc=1st crypto data for nasdaq, vsystem=creators of PoS, thundercore=ic3=quoted in libra wp, kaleido=aws+msft, komgo(shell,bp etc), imf+world bank etc
best high cap performer in bear market
beast tokenomics (real need for token because collateral, scarcity from locking/staking, passive income rewards), can only appreciate in value
chosen by highest iq intj autists
major expansion plans
modular
integrated at all backend levels
massive network effect
literally 100s teams (already 50+50startups+nodes+100s dots etc)
best memes, strong holders
threshold sigs, TC, LP/CLC etc
remember eth's evolution with EEA etc
sc bubble next blockchain bubble
only 35k can own 10k
crypto=99% retards who cant research, it's still early

Attached: 1544427642138.jpg (1758x1082, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

careers.chain.link/
meetup.com/Chainlink-Dallas/events/
play.grafana.org/d/000000012/grafana-play-home?orgId=1
linkforest.io/
medium.com/linkpool/staking-with-chainlink-b58eb3de6f1b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All fake and literally who.

Tl:dr

I am never fucking selling

If you have to tell them they don't deserve to hold.

can someone explain these in detail please

Attached: 1561080274506.png (480x529, 106K)

but i sold already @ 36k sats

stop spoonfeeding them

nulinkers and reddit doesnt deserve it

I've literally never seen so many coping buzzwords in my life.

How does a company burn through 32 million dollars in under 2 years with no working product or traction to show for it? You know dev wallets are literally dumping on you, right?

2 years of glorious condensed autism. The funniest part is that Google and Oracle were never even on the dot continuum.

Yes, because the smart thing to do is exit scam right after your token is accepted on to the largest regulated US exchange.

I know it's basic math, but never realized only 1 million people can own 350 linkies. I'm never fucking selling, holy shit.

only Sergey can sell rest HODL!!

Yeah there’s the issue of the other 650m tokens but I don’t think those will ever see the hands of average people.

This 350mm was the public sector’s chance to get it, so that’ll be about right.

Attached: 2ED138B5-EBAC-4795-8AF4-7C59535EAC20.jpg (600x440, 120K)

What did they spend the 32 million on that they feel the need to market dump Link tokens to "pay for devs"?

actually it is, because nobody will suspect it.
>but coinbase just listed them!
>b-but they have p-p-partnerships with Google and Apple and Steve Jobs called it the 8th wonder of the world!
lmao get rekt

Attached: 1553221022900.jpg (353x404, 19K)

Just start googling all the words + chainlink you dumb ass.

Attached: 1562588540344.jpg (1080x1080, 99K)

selll all the links now.
right now DO IT NOW.
RIGHT NOW.

Attached: what.png (276x342, 108K)

Big Macs are expensive in San Francisco.
also
>shilling link on Jow Forums is like saying the jews control everything on Jow Forums, you think it do be obvious, but it do

No fucking clue, who knows if they've even spent it?
Yea, I'm sure the SEC would love that.

You faggots had two years.

>What did they spend the 32 million on that they feel the need to market dump Link tokens to "pay for devs"?
silicon valley offices = networking
town crier
sponsoring research
advisors
legal teams
freelancers
conferences, booths etc
traveling expenses, hotels, business diners
audits
hackathons, bug bounties
community gifts
"""marketing"""
they probably still have money but it's perfectly healthy for a startup to cash in some money after a successful x10 and to plan for growth with quality hires and more people to meet rise in demand

Big macs xD

don't forget, they have open positions
for those who think they would be useful, you should apply:
careers.chain.link/

Attached: file.png (874x914, 71K)

Just waiting for the Technical Shit Posting and Head of Jew Wrangling, then I'll drop the old cv in. TFW head of Jew requires 100 years of experience

>You know dev wallets are literally dumping on you, right?
assuming you're not arguing in bad faith:
they're hiring for a reason
see
and that's a very good sign

Attached: 1562516861702.png (250x250, 137K)

>reget

i don't even waste my breath convincing people to not sell LINK, you'd have to be dumb as fuck to sell.

selling at 4$ was a pretty smart move in hindsight

Nolinkers officially btfo

>reget
?

Attached: wrong.gif (480x287, 667K)

His only credential: has been in crypto since 2011.
They're literally selling their shit tokens. I can't believe people are seriously investing in this when 65% of the tokens are held by the company that came up with the product.

Blockchains are supposed to be decentralized. When someone holds 65% of the tokens, they control everything.

>swift
What exactly is the nature of the SWIFT collaboration?

any news today 42?

cringe

why doesnt biz/ like making money? just sell and buy back more when it dumps under $2. Cap this

That's why LINK isn't even a blockchain

This x1000

lots of things crystallizing regarding my firm
I also finally got Tetraktys in the mail, so will begin reading that one once I finish Stranger in a Strange Land
another friend is coming by after work for me to help him buy up some LINK, he's planning on scooping up about 1000 tokens tonight so that will be fun

what about you? any good news coming your way?

Attached: really rich.gif (480x270, 461K)

going to the beach now. now i can do one armed pushups. idk if i could ever do one arm pullups but that would be my next goal.

>77
>7*7=49
mfw

Attached: 1543002712917.jpg (499x499, 72K)

tl;dr please stop making op's 4 dollar bags even more worthless lmfao eat shit dumb faggot this thang ova

>42
holy fuck im loving this dump all over you, back to sub one dollar in 2 weeks fucking faglord hahahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHSAD;IFSDALFBUDSAFUASDLFBUASDFBASDIFUBSDALFHJKSAD

Has Rory had the fake Evan Chang commitment to today's Dallas meetup removed yet? No reason to deceive everyone who thinks it's real. Definitely not professional to leave it up.

>going to the beach now. now i can do one armed pushups. idk if i could ever do one arm pullups but that would be my next goal.
beauty, show off that beach bod and soak in that beautiful sunlight
I wish I could take a beach vacation, I usually do, but this summer has been particularly hectic and busy
Have never made this much money, but never had this much responsibility
Somehow I suspect this is just the beginning
Have a good day at the beach fren, I'll be sending good vibes your way

;-)

Attached: 1561211847335.gif (277x342, 1.99M)

ps sergey's body language is boss

>holy fuck im loving this dump all over you, back to sub one dollar in 2 weeks fucking faglord hahahahahahahaha
mfw

Attached: patrician trades.jpg (640x449, 36K)

Based

Attached: 1551843292032.gif (180x158, 1.31M)

lmao what is their relationship

>only 1 million people can own 350 linkies
also with 0 people holding more than 350 linkies so even more bullish

>Blockchains are supposed to be decentralized.
somebody get this redditor outta here

When we make it we will have our own personal asian bigmac fetcher

And that doesn’t even mention Google and Oracle. We are going to be so fucking rich

>does mention google and oracle but brainlet can't read

80IQ and 140IQ are LINKIES

sergey makes you think he's normal but he's actually an insanely terrifying dude

>mfw 120

Attached: 1561928201506.png (657x527, 143K)

I'm 115 thats why I'm still shitcoin trading with 1k USD even though I believe in the 1k EO5Y meme.

I'm playing a dangerous game here. once link train leaves it fucking leaves. 300 LINK is not enough for suicide bag. but I will buy before PSD2 no matter what.

>back to sub one dollar in 2 weeks
meetup.com/Chainlink-Dallas/events/

Attached: 1562357447307.gif (400x225, 922K)

Attached: 1561744562318.jpg (800x600, 58K)

This is actually a decent write up but you are wasting your time posting it here. Nu/biz/ is 95% poorfags that got here like a month ago and have a cumulative net worth of $50,000. Old biz is already all in and doesn't even post here anymore. No amount of posting on biz, positive or negative, can impact the price at this point.

>Nu/biz/ is 95% poorfags
we can change this
I believe it
we can show them a better way

Attached: Jesus_light_of_world-p.jpg (670x500, 61K)

Maybe the test I made was screwed to the upside. Sitting on an undisclosed amount of LINK, throwing 50% of my wage at it since December. After getting burned with shitcoin trading in early 2018, just buying and holding.

Attached: 1561042193950.gif (422x646, 231K)

I noticed when that one user tried to interview him. Sergey seemed fucking pissed

based

If you're afraid of dipping back to fucking $3 I'm afraid to say but you'll never make it.

Thanks just bought another 300 link

t. 15.3k stinker now

300 is plenty. The highest rate of return on link staking will be this year. This is because the price is still low, and not many are currently staking. You need to own link to earn link, and if you start staking now I’d bet you turn that 300 stack into a few thousand at least before the price rises to the point where you only earn fractions of a link per day.

Basically your 300 stack allows you to be the dude mining bitcoin on his laptop in 2011.

Attached: 04171D36-D45F-45DB-A427-67BA1E7535DF.jpg (750x669, 69K)

Topkek. You think all these guys at Microsoft, Google, Oracle, IBM, and dozens of other companies are buying LINK on the open market? Those tokens are being used to incentivize early adopters and it's working like a charm you absolute fucking brainlet.

wow i hate you alls autism sometimes, anyone have a link to this?

how to stake tho brainlet here. 1k EO2Y

Linkpool

don't I need to run a node for staking and also doesnt that require a minimum LINK?

ok. will look into current return rate

still I need at least a 1k suicide bag or suicide you know so 300 LINK won't cut it.

isn't being trustless the point?

Attached: 11111.png (639x135, 14K)

>explaining how a proper Silicon Valley tech unicorn operates to a bunch of teenagers that work at McDonald's

Nope. Just go to the linkpool site and read. They take a cut, but they also take all the risk and fees. You could earn more running a node, but it’s goong to take time and expertise to do that. Linkpool is probably the best brainlet option right now.

>don't I need to run a node for staking and also doesnt that require a minimum LINK?
there will be providers who's platforms you can use to stake
otherwise, yes, you will have to establish your own node similar to how these guys are running:
play.grafana.org/d/000000012/grafana-play-home?orgId=1
linkforest.io/
>lol at those who thought they could setup NEET nodes as easily as mining

Attached: white rabbit - sergey dance.webm (624x1232, 592K)

Are you memeing me right now or was that a real question?

Attached: Faith of stinkies.jpg (810x460, 96K)

Can I stake on the mainnet yet?

Attached: 1562346900029.png (400x350, 82K)

I suspect that we'll be able to stake around end of year 2019
there is no date announced yet though so I'm just speculating

Attached: 1562365966930.jpg (1125x1956, 1.35M)

>Can I stake on the mainnet yet?
medium.com/linkpool/staking-with-chainlink-b58eb3de6f1b

Attached: 1561604933827.png (1024x538, 612K)

>head of jew wrangling
topkek

LP is already paying out rewards though?

pls don't spoonfeed these insufferable nulinkers. let them sell their measly 100 stacks into more stable, deserving hands

lately I'm thinking to actually throw some savings not just profits into LINK and just leave it alone for 2 years. leaving all the shitcoins. leaving even biz.

what made me realize that chainlink is the real deal was psd2

the payout comes from proceeds of the linkpool share DEX fees

Attached: 1562266436388.gif (500x500, 2.88M)

Ahh thank you. I’ve always relied on the autism of strangers.

Thanks 42

>Ahh thank you. I’ve always relied on the autism of strangers.
no worries friend, we're simply going over our a,b,c's (pic related)
pay the debt forward and show others the light
don't be like this guy below:
>pls don't spoonfeed these insufferable nulinkers.
no one likes people that behave and think this way
imagine being covetous with knowledge instead of freely disseminating it out of your own good will

Attached: alwaysbeclosing.jpg (1000x562, 82K)

>lately I'm thinking to actually throw some savings not just profits into LINK and just leave it alone for 2 years
that would be what I call "a good decision"

Attached: correct.gif (480x446, 1.66M)

Shit their DEX might become the #1 link exchange. Maybe I should pick up some LP shares. I hadn’t really thought it through.

Does that mean there's already more than 350m LINK tokens in circulation? If so, the team could be more transparent about it.

>Maybe I should pick up some LP shares
I bought into the ICO with my family and close friends
collectively my family and I hold close to 20LP shares
have purchased some shares for friends since then once their DEX opened
I'd look into picking some up if I were you, even just 0.12LP shares is a good start

Attached: linkpool - 186.png (1377x5000, 1.25M)

Alright I’ll talk with my link squad about it. Is it true that Americans can’t buy in? That FUD actually got me.

because they gave out free shirts in france, never forget the faggot france festival of 2019

ANNND YOU GET A SHIRT!!! ANNND YOU!!

>Is it true that Americans can’t buy in?
it's true
you're not (((allowed))) to participate in ICOs lol
imagine living in a cunt-tree where you've already paid taxes on your income and you're still told where you're (((allowed))) to spend your post-tax earnings
absolutely unbelievable
>ameriKKKa
>land of the free
>to do as you're told
>gif related

Attached: 1529595123516.gif (346x495, 819K)

lol now I see it haha
>reget
hahahaha

Attached: 1562213395919.jpg (384x384, 17K)

question. pls answer.

I read up on collateral. yes jobs require a LINK collaterall eventually but this also means the more expensive LINK gets the less tokens will be required as collateral. so the main force driving chainlink price (despite the inverse correlation regarding collateral) will be network effect i.e. massive adoption? ty

Attached: 1562346630248.gif (650x650, 385K)

Evan Chang will he explaining that at the Dallas meetup this evening.

The price of link will be equal to the value of the data it validates + speculation. That’s why early staking will pay more link. Late staking will pay fractions as the price of link grows.