Jow Forums how important are looks for a men?

Jow Forums how important are looks for a men?

Attached: 868B4705-5E80-49B8-862C-EA2742BB3DFF.jpg (293x473, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WX-bE70F4Kg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bout three fiddy

Very important.

more important than for a woman actually

more important than for women becaue every 5+/10 roastie can easily find a 7-8 guy to fuck her or at least some beta orbiters

top 20% of men fucks top 80% of women so if you're below 8/10 you're competing with a shitload of other sub 8 dudes for the 20% leftovers
being 8+ man or a 5+ woman is literally living life on easy mode, or even using cheat codes

about 90% less important than for women

True thats the fucked up thing, if you are good looking you hit a jackpot if you are not so good looking or average you are fucked

Not as important as volcelism

yes

by far more important than anything else
but you shouldn’t know it, it’s a life ruining blackpill

Damn Loch Ness Monster!

As a man I only date women who look good. All other qualities are secondary. I'm fulfilled without a woman so I just need them for sex, therefore I only care about their looks (sexual appeal).

Explain

Just lift, anyone who says its all face is a dyel coper.

You think it is more important than money user?

Extremely important to a point. Have an older fiancee but she doesn't nag, has never even smoked a cigarette, doesn't have tattoos, grew up in a stable household, doesn't have that fucking valley girl accent a lot of women these days seem to adopt, and actually has a fucking brain unlike most women.

It's nice fucking a girl like OP but that's like an hour out of the other 23 where you have to deal with her extroverted bullshit and how horoscopes, magic, and paganism are interesting and valid ways to understand reality.

But most importantly, she's still cute because she hasn't slagged herself into ugliness like most women in my age cohort (35). I can imagine waking up next to her and not wanting to shoot myself the moment she opens her mouth.

women like money > looks

men lose money chasing women, they don't lose women chasing money

the only justice in life is that women facades start to fall apart with aging (starting ~25) and men start to shine the older they get. Don't sell your stock you idiots. Don't settle unless she is 10 years younger

Attached: SMV-1.jpg (1040x510, 42K)

Lifting helps but there's a point where it gets ugly and is a turn off to most women. Being too big is a problem. There's a perfect middle ground. Most womem like ottermode/slightly bigger but well defined. Many actually like a little "beer belly" too.

Well spoken and based

if you have to ask...

you don’t wanna know the answer

user that is one of the best things i’ve read on biz for the last year

I've seen some blown out roasties at 24 who look 38. Some burn faster

I doubt this honestly

if you have an ugly face, getting jacked will make you even uglier like some overcompensating ogre pedophile

Attached: just shave it bro, women love that shit.png (1080x1815, 1.46M)

Might just be sexual market value relative to their exact same age group, instead of objective sexual market value. Either way in a general sense its true that men get more valuable over time (if they take care of themselves) while women almost all decline, even if taking care of themselves.

Yeah that makes sense

This guy is at least a 7/10 facially.

Nah the angle is weird though

With enough money you simply do not need looks IF, and this is the key, you are absolutely disinterested in society as whole and are happy doing nothing and fucking hookers. And by rich I mean 20 million+, I know plenty of good looking guys who don't have more than a million.

>massive brain
>extremely low waist to shoulder ratio
You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

hahahahaha nope, he's a 3.

To fuck. Not really
To spouse. Very.

If you're talking about getting pussy, literally all that matters is how much money you have. I mentioned in passing to another guy that I was doing pretty well in crypto and this 6/10 (I'm fat and fugly) overhead and started going at me despite zero signals on my part.

hey everyone post used up roasties

Gj user

All you need is money, all women are whores. Thank you, good night.

Good posts

you get every job you go for. can say almost anything and women will find it charming/interesting. get invited to social gatherings constantly. dont have to worry about other status symbols like wealth. its life on easy mode like it is for the average woman

Cope gymcel

youtube.com/watch?v=WX-bE70F4Kg