For every seller, there's a buyer

Just looking at those 5k LINK sell walls changing hands on Binance through market orders has me convinced this is just another major wealth transfer from the brainlets to the true übermench.

This is literally what panic looks like. People who could have been set for life, throwing their winning lottery ticket to the wind, to be picked up by someone who deserves it more.

Some people weren't meant to make it.

Attached: link.png (208x242, 2K)

They used to say it would never be above $1 ever again, now it will never be above $5. Its like they haven't even read the whitepaper lmao. How retarded do you have to be to sell LINK after the oracle announcement?

I buy every week. Fuck the price right now I’m not trying to get a down payment I already have a house. I’m trying to get fucking RICH and stop wage cucking. LINK is my ticket out of this clown world.

It’s really sad user. I guess I’ll buy their bags.

top 1000 wallets are still accumulating even at this price :)

I have 50k but I keep buying. That said I would 100% have been better all in BTc after the top and buying back. Swingers are winners really hard to argue against that.

Until they aren't

>14683535

It's called a marketmaker faggot. And they make money on the spread. Binance or coinbase pay them and reimburse them on losses for providing liquidity up to a certain point

It's ironical, I'm literally retarded and browse Jow Forums mostly for the memes and know jack shit about investing, but even I know that selling LINK when it is on the verge to become mass-adopted is literal financial suicide.

It takes a special kind of retard to sell LINK just because it dumped 10-20%.

Easy to see it now. The next time you try it LINK will moon and you will want to end your life.

DELETE

Anyone got that positive collective thought copypasta for me?

fucking brainlets getting eaten for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Attached: link.jpg (468x835, 97K)

Imagine investing money because of a shitpost someone made while high on drugs

notice how you no longer hear from the engineering autists.
That's because they saw the code and saw it was a centralized piece of crap and sold.

Not true. You can just hit the sell button and it works lmao.

poor faggot sold early. LMAO. please kys

Keep pumping that shit OP, your life depends on it.

>he thinks this is panic
literal complacency right here

same, already have a million. don't really need chump change

Attached: comfy.jpg (500x241, 31K)

OG marine here in since day one. Literally just bought one of those 5k sell walls. Thank you for your business newfags. Now get out and go back to where you came from.

This is one of the most obvious and pathetic bull traps i've ever seen. Get fucked with your bags, stinkys

Swinging is easy in hindsight. I sold some of my stack at $4.10 and it worked out but that's a rare occasion. Ask all the poor souls that sold before Google how that trade went.

Fanfic tier. Embarrassing

Attached: 1562661371883.jpg (810x460, 96K)

You don't know what a bull trap is

SWINGY LINKIE
LOST HIS STACK
SWINGY LINKIE
WON'T GET IT BACK

HE TRIED TO GET
TO 20K
BY BETTING AGAINST
BLESSED SERGEY

AT $0.5
HE TRIED TO SWING
AT $1.15
HE FOMO'D IN

HE TRIED AGAIN
AT $1.01
AND NOW HES MISSED
OUR GREAT BULLRUN

SWINGY CRY
AND SWINGY MOAN
SWINGY LOST HIS
MOTHER'S HOME

HE DREAMS OF DUMPS
HE TRIES TO COPE
HIS ONLY SWING, NOW'S
FROM A ROPE

Attached: 1520286298620.gif (1027x731, 370K)

Lmao calls it a bull trap. Doesnt know what it means. He meant bear trap. What a clown lol

the smartcontract team created decentralized oracles to partner with oracle and provide decentralized data to smartcontracts

were about to enter the financial revolution and weak hands are shaking right now

nice larp

nice larp

original buy was 3.67 for 10k. just bought another 2600 link for $8k at 3.05. someone reassure me i did the right thing. I'm all in total stack 6100. i will never sell anything under $50.00 and definitely nowhere near my full stack.

its actually smart people dropping it on the heads of wagie biz morons

> I want to buy an investment that only goes up
>I got in during a news and hype cycle and now I'm going to panic sell during the correction
> literally making a new height in a week or two while the styrofoam hands fud and panic sell this scammy vaporware

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-114816_Instagram.jpg (1080x1920, 721K)

I have my longs on Bitcoin since 9k.
As soon as it drops I take my wins and buy even more Linkies. It’s like a dream that they’ve become so cheap again

everyone selling link before checking how network will develope and adoption goes is less than 20 iq

cutting edge technology, first in its kind, already integrated by many with only ONE month mainnet running and some you think about selling ?

do you know that awareness about this project and what it does outside of this board is still very low despite last news and coinbase listing ?

you did the absolute right thing in the long term
you did the wrong thing if you're a short term mental midget and you sell as soon as you see it reach $2 next week

my mind is 6' tall

why delete? this is bullish. we're done fudding

The only imaginable way you did the right thing is if you don't lose any money.

lmao you're a subhuman nigger, try again though :)

>For every seller, there's a buyer

Attached: p87Sl0jR_400x400.jpg (399x399, 33K)

I sold my swing stack (10k) to plebbit losers (you) at $4.10 and bought it back today. My 70k hold stack has remained in cold storage since 2017.

Post it then

So I have 55k LINK and 3500 QNT. Now that Link is cheap and QNT pumped quite a bit, I could get to 70k LINK if I went all in. Should I do it?

i just sent 1k stinkies to binance. havent sold yet. wat do

Attached: wearingpants.png (2457x1096, 44K)

this nigger, I started with 44k after accumulating foe a year and a half, started swining and reached 120k linkies, I made 10's of good decisions, then google tweet dropped and I fomoes in and now only have 55k link, sure it's still more than 44k, but the effort I put into it is more than I could've put into wagecuking and buying more link. remember it only takes one bad call or something totally out of your control to rekt months of good decisions and effort.
Now learned my lesson and never going to swing again

Yeah but for every buyer there's a seller ahhhh dump it all

Attached: D1d8pODUYAEjt1s.jpg (1200x675, 198K)