Neblio partners with Chainlink:

Neblio partners with Chainlink: chainlink.community/neblio-chainlink/

Attached: site-size.jpg (950x387, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chainlink.community/neblio-chainlink/
nebl.io/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/NeblioWhitepaper.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who?

Attached: 80FD9B5E-5A84-4135-A350-65C556745355.jpg (591x570, 100K)

checked but neblio is an absolute shitcoin

I'm literally sorry but literally whom?

WHO? I ASK WHO THE FUCK?

Chin is deformed

WHERE IS MICROSOFT?

LITERALLY

Never heard of it. Sorry.

What is a Nelbio?

Lmao Sergey is getting desperate to not get a hit put out for him

>chainlink.community/neblio-chainlink/
BUY BUY BUY BUY

Wait, who?

Fucking who?

another shitcoin :(

>nebl.io/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/NeblioWhitepaper.pdf
Trying to see what Neblio actually does. Seems to be another blockchain with focus on ease of developer use and private network deployment.
hmm...

Literally who?
What’s next? Chainlink going to partner with REQ? Lmaoooooo chainlinkers are retarded

HUNDREDS

Do you faggots not understand what chainlink is? The more people on board, regardless of how "literal who" they are, the more requests are put through the network. The more requests that go through the network, the more LINK is being rewarded to nodes. If microsoft was the ONLY company utilizing the chainlink network, chances are LINK would never hit $20. The entire point of the chainlink network is to get EVERYONE to use it.

i know but more then half of these partnerships are vaporwave companies. theyll exist for a couple month maybe and then be gone. it literally is partnering up with nothing but air

What da fuck is that conormcgregor.gif

You don’t know what you’re talking about, it’s okay

LOCAL GAS STATION ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH OIL

>price dumps even further

Who gives a shit? As long as there is a large amount of companies using chainlink, it doesn't matter if some of them are literally fucking garbage. Chainlink at it's core is a service that anyone can use. If that means some shitters want to use it, then so be it.

Literally

WOW IT'S fucking nothing

I was big into Neblio in 2017. Rode them from like $1.50 to close to their ATH. They're actually legit. The main dev is a fucking genius and they've got some pretty easy API integration. It's no Ethereum killer, but they're doing a good job.

I don't own any NEBL anymore but still think it's a good project.

Attached: 1561385886684.jpg (1920x1080, 268K)

Going to use Link network is different than becoming a node operator and providing data. You need to expend the network first, not needing hundred of teams saying they will use it when the network is up. We have less than 10 nodes right now, pull ETH prices.

wow OP...come back when it's a company worth mentioning not some sub-par pajeet trash from the crypto-sphere.