Any sudden richfags here? (rich family fags the fuck out)

Any sudden richfags here? (rich family fags the fuck out)
How is life after geting rich?
Does it feel like freedom?

Attached: 1549057231341.jpg (1920x1352, 783K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.goarmy.com/careers-and-jobs/current-and-prior-service/advance-your-career/warrant-officer/flight-warrant-officers.m.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump because I am interested too.

It's really nice for a while but eventually the euphoria fades. You need to have a sense of purpose in order to be happy in my experience and money doesn't necessarily buy that. Of course money can buy you the freedom to do whatever you want but if you're just a NEET with no specific interests, it's going to become boring fast because doing nothing all day besides playing vidya, working out and reading manga/watching anime gets old pretty quick

Bump the answer probally is that you get used to it

I have 15 Bitcoin. Idk if that counts as rich. But nothing has changed, still holding for real wealth.

Are you rich?
Sure it gets boring after a while but I think the first year doing nothing (just basic real life shit) at all without any remorse is utter bliss.

it felt like freedom for a few months and then my lonliness, depression, and isolating tendencies kicked. Going to therapy now.

This. Used to wage cuck and suddenly found myself earning from day trading and inheritance from parents. I'll tell you right off the bat that it gets boring real fast. People need to do something just to get by and unfortunately, as much as I hate to admit it, life without a purpose is no life at all. Now my focus is on marrying my girlfriend and starting my own business and family once I truly make it with crypto so I can plan and look forward to my legacy and future progeny.

>life without a purpose is no life at all
Wagecucking isn't a real purpose either. It just keeps you going because... you have to.
I would probably go to uni and study math

You don't wagecuck for the sake of wagecucking, you wagecuck so you can earn a living. Seems people in the west and in East Asia in general forget that. No wonder suicide rates are going through the roof in those countries.

>Going to therapy now.
Don't user. Therapy is a scam.
You are just paying someone to make you feel good for an hour.

If you are lonely go start a business and hire some employees. You can be the boss now.

Attached: 1561578372002.png (1056x760, 121K)

Tried the school route too. It doesn't fill the void, trust me. If you want something done or have a sense of purpose, find what you're passionate about and delve your time and effort into that field. There's no guarantee you'll make it but at least you'll get to have a blast along the way and connect with people with similar fields. No matter how hard I try to deny it, all of us crave social interaction no matter how introverted we are.

All the college degrees that don't actually make any money in the real life are for rich people that don't actual need to earn money. Arts, crafts, writing and creating things is a good thing to do. Set goals to write a book or even start a YouTube channel, just for the fun if it.

This or also find some local clubs in your area and play team sports. It's gonna get you out of your loneliness and isolationism real quick.

here is the problem..."doing shit" is like inertia...the less you do the less you feel like doing...and the less do, the less you can stand to deal with the little problems of doing shit.
The notion that you are going to "take off 3 years" then jump back into the game is a lie. The world is filled with low-energy fat fuck trust fund kids who, despite having money, will never achieve anything.

made it in 2017. it got boring quick and old friends make me feel alienated as most peoples problems my age are about money 20yo. finally co founding a new company in nocal so spending time with actually cool smart people instead of plebs. obviously life is still gay and i have maybe become more numb. but im good when busy.

>you wagecuck so you can earn a living.
That's what I'm saying. You have to.
You don't even have time for anything after wagecucking which could be some kind of purpose. 40h a week are 8 per day. +1h break +2*0.5h drive there and home = 10h +8h sleep = 18. 24-18 = 6h for mandatories like waking up/eating/shitting/clothes... leaves you at max 2-3h for your own stuff. There's so much stuff to do. Learn an instrument, found a band, write songs, join a club, paint a picture, do software projects, try to influence the world. The guys who made deepfake probably had a low of fun doing it and created a lot of happy anons and a shitton of butthurt, too. I don't get your problem.

Yeah man, having someone to care for and provide for is one of the greatest feelings ever. Getting a dog was one of the best choices of my life, not only do you get a loyal companion that loves you but your life also gets meaning because you feel like someone truly needs you. Looking forward to getting a wife and kids down the line as well.

Now I just need to figure out what kind of buisness I want to run on the side-lines to keep busy, we'll see how it goes

As I said, it's euphoric initially. Kind of the same feeling you get when one of your tokens moon, you feel like a god. But after a while, you get used to it. It's the hedonic treadmill, basically.

When I make it, I'm going to go to sleep when I'm tired and wake up when I want to. I want to continue to teach myself web development (python, django). Just operate o on my own time. I hate being locked into a 24hr cycle. I want days as long or as short as I need them to be depending on what I'm doing.

To be honest, when you're wagecucking, it's already implied that you already have settled down and have a wife and kids to feed. Starting and raising a family in itself is a purpose in life. When you're in that position, family is more important than trying to learn the next language or going and taking up most of your time on hobbies. For the life of me, starting your own family WAS something to be looked up to. Now it's looked down on because it somehow "impedes" on your time. That's kinda sad desu. No wonder the west is going down the shitter. Christian values like raising a family and looking forward for your progeny seem like a negative thing down there.

>Now I just need to figure out what kind of buisness I want to run on the side-lines to keep busy, we'll see how it goes
Yep, looking forward to starting my own business as well once I make it. Obviously, I can live off my crypto earnings swing trading with Bitmex around but again, gets boring real fast if you have no one to talk to. I'd like to be social once in a while and being your own boss and hiring people kinda can fix that. God willing, we'll see where it goes.

Not rich, but made more in crypto in two years than I would have working and saving for 10 years, which is significant. That and a good house purchase six years ago have given me a net worth that I thought would take me until age 60 to achieve.

But without feeling purpose in my life it's not even very exciting. Plus I have this problem where I don't want to spend on anything except bitcoin. I'm in permanent accumulation.

I could go buy my dream car (Nissan GT-R), which was my original goal when buying bitcoin in 2017, but now I think that's a waste of money and I refuse to sell my BTC for anything except to maybe start a business.

bought LINK last yr after some of the convincing evidence and spending three solid weeks researching all I could on LINK and managed to buy 200K.

I'm shy of a million dollars. 24 years old. I told most of my friends about LINK and they passed on on it.

Of the 40 people I shared info with, only 3 were smart enough to pick up a suicide stack.

If you've got a good therapist and you're honest with them about what your goals with therapy are, then it can help to have somebody help you stay on task.

Very true that you feel good for that hour.

the easiest way to become rich is through LINK.

>look forward to my legacy and future progeny
you sound like a total loser m8
>my legacy
wow what legacy your hisory of wagecucking you describe
lol
>progeny
no one talks like that
get a grip

Fuck I NEED to make it.

Nice larp faggot

Honk honk

I made 80x my salary in less than one year. But, I was never previously limited by money anyway. I was, and still am, limited by my social skills, health/energy, personality traits, etc.

Unless you are already bursting at the seams and already doing everything you can with your life, having more money isn't going to change SHIT.

having money gives greater options to do what you want and when you want. it's a greater freedom compared to working for someone else.

in just a few months, I have become in the 1% of my age group in terms of net-worth. biz changed my life with LINK.

I dunno man, I feel like it could free up the opportunity to be able to do the shit that I want to do, both time and money.

there's some guys in LINK who have 11x their money in a few months.

I know man, I thought it was just a meme, shit hurts.

I'm a retard and I pulled a 10x.
There are blokes who pulled a 20x by buying at 20c and selling the top.

Like I said - if you're currently limited by money, then more money is going to help you.

But if you're not (and I think most guys here are limited by things other than money), then no amount is going to help you.

I am a millionaire, but I don't do jack shit. I had a much more active/interesting/rich life at certain times in the past when I had more friends and more *energy*.

money by itself isn't expected to create happiness. I view it as a tool. Treating money with the respect that it deserves will yield more in the present and the future. It's awesome to see the moderate behavior of many in the early adopter community of LINK who have made good money remain humble and committed to making LINK the de facto standard for legacy payment systems and the blockchain world.

>t certain times in the past when I had more friends and more *energy*.
How old are you?

>But if you're not (and I think most guys here are limited by things other than money), then no amount is going to help you.
>I am a millionaire, but I don't do jack shit. I had a much more active/interesting/rich life at certain times in the past when I had more friends and more *energy*.

Take some nootropics, Fren. It will give you more energy and higher cognitive function.

Suicide stack here.

I just want enough to build a basecamp out of shipping containers in the desert somewhere and then vanlife around the country.

I'd even continue to wagecuck just to work towards my pilot's license. I work on planes but I just want to be a helicopter pilot.

Yep because that's all you can do when you are rich, moron. There's literally nothing else, you need a really high IQ to figure out you can throw parties all day, pay people to pretend they're your friends and fuck models on a daily basis while doing all kinds of drugs. Yep, all you can do with money is jacking off to manga.

You don't deserve your money you fuck. For anyone in this shit thread that unironically believes they're no better off than when they were wagecucks living paycheck to paycheck, give me your money you sad sacks of shit, I'll put it to good use, It'll make someone very happy I assure you.
Why even come here if you don't think money is the end all be all ? Fuck off

Have you ever looked into being a Warrant Officer in the Army to fly helicopters? It's the only pilot job in the military that didn't require a college degree.

m.goarmy.com/careers-and-jobs/current-and-prior-service/advance-your-career/warrant-officer/flight-warrant-officers.m.html

you are fucking faggot i didn't make it in 2017 since i only invested 5k and lost then about 30k because i bought ETH at 1200$ to get into an ICO where i didn't get in and i kept holding. But in that time i was traveling with savings and i had the best time of my life but since the fucking market crashed i was forced to go back to work and after 1 year i feel as depressed i felt before i left even though i make 25k more per year.

>you sound like a total loser m8
>uses trips desperately trying hard to have relevance on an anonymous board
Irony is off the charts. You lack so much awareness that you don't realize you're the loser. Get a grip user.

No it isn't, therapy can be extremely beneficial if you find the right therapist for you. I would recommend a life coach, you'll be surprised how helpful they can be if you have no one else to help you have accountability for your life goals

That said, if you have a 2 or 4 year college degree, you can earn even more.

>t. Brother-in-law flies the Apache for the US Army.

Accountable. That was the word I was looking for. If you're honest, they can keep you accountable.

Is everyone in this thread retarded? I just want to be able to move out without paying rent or a mortage. But it takes $450,000 to $1,000,000 to do that not including living expenses.

Kek as soon as I read this a UH-60 rolled across the airfield in a low hover.

I was in the army and they don't want me back. I'm 24 now and the WO cutoff is 28. I'm going to move to a different state and try the NG again.

This. I have so many hobbies and things i want to learn but wagecucking prevents most of them. I want to do what I need and have the whole day to do it.