Stakenet /XSN/ - The finest in Immutable Decentralized Blockchain Interoperability Platforms

Tell me, Jow Forums, have you gone in on the team that could very well be the killer-app of DEXs yet? X9 has set the cypherpunk standard for banking with Stakenet.

>Instant one-click private swaps between BTC, LTC, and now Tether via LN swaps. Goods payable with BTC can be bought with LTC, Tether, or XSN.
>Interoperability between LN coins, ETH/ERC20, and EOS tokens
>Re-establishes privacy that LN routers potentially compromise while re-establishing privacy for otherwise-traceable BTC funds
>Truly decentralized DEX - run by MNs, secured by the network - that hosts every blockchain for every coin available for trade so the end-user doesn't need to download them individually
>Pioneered TPoS (trustless proof of stake) - stake 24/7 while your computer is off or even from cold storage
>Working to make TPoS a one-click option
>Trustless MN hosting services payable directly in XSN. Run several MNs while your computer is off and receive a 16% annual ROI in XSN
>DEX Aggregator that intends to pool together numerous other DEXes that suffer from low volume
>CCPoS - stake XSN, receive BTC, LTC, Tether
>Dedicated hardware division.
>Intending to pool MN hardware into a collective supercomputer secured by the network. The DEX is the first dApp.
>No KYC to use the DEX, perform LN swaps, or use any of the other features mentioned above.
x9developers.com/
The X9 Developers are working to obsolete centralized exchanges. They've routinely delivered on all their ambitious goals to do so.
They're doing it in a way that honors the original cypherpunks that built Bitcoin.
Stakenet is being built for the collective benefit of the entire space.

If you trade between BTC and LTC alone, this will have a tremendous amount of benefits to it.
>No bid orders
>No buying down sell walls
>No need to transfer
Funds and keys remain secured and completely in your control whether you wish to hold, trade, spend, or cold stake.

Attached: xsn wp.png (602x590, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stakenet.io/docs/#whitepaper
medium.com/stakenet/exertive-proof-of-stake-epos-4a999807f9e4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Altcoin Buzz did a piece on them yesterday. The interview was a great breakdown of the project.

Attached: xsn.jpg (225x225, 3K)

>if you guys deliver basically any of this you wont need to shill
>op is here shilling

made me do a think but i actually want you to succeed btw

Get rid of that last part of your pasta it makes no sense. No bid orders? No sell walls? That’s bullshit. There needs to be another side to an exchange.

Thanks user. I'm excited because they're getting close. The first public beta is out for Linux. When they release a build for Windows I'm gonna cover as much about it as I can

It will give anyone the potential to swap large amounts of one coin for another without transferring it anywhere or using classical orderbooks.

Nice one. Good to see that here. Just set up one more MN by yesterday . Cant wait to use finally a DEX that deserves that Name.

Nobrainer i think, that will be huge as soon trading on beaxy and okex starts.

I don't see anything in this space with as much disruptive potential as XSN. A lot of people in crypto have yet to realize how beneficial it's services will be. It's strategy is very blue wave.

I'm trying to get BTC Maximalists to take a look at it. They all love LN and XSN has done a lot of building on Lightning Network, but it's an alt so it goes in the basket with everything else.

REN already exists OP

REN has a ton of potential too. It's been doing great, price-wise. The more DEXs, the better. Maybe XSN's DEX Aggregator will allow the two DEX's to communicate with each other.

bump

Yep, this project is going places. No 1000k eoy bullshit, but it's definetly going places.

The price will reflect the quality of the service. I only hope that the upcoming wallet's DEX will be good enough to truly benefit the space and find adoption.

There's a reason it's taking so long to release. These guys don't fuck around and won't release something unless it's perfect. They are building a foundation level by level with every product they release. It's actually refreshing to see a project progress and improve silently instead of just hyping itself like almost every other project. Much like LINK, this will hit a lot of people unexpectedly and make early investors very rich.

I'd like to think XSN has a very bright future. The bull market is early and their timing seems right.
Just think about how much capital went into alts in 2017 when nearly all of them did nothing of substance and a new website could cause a 40% pump.

So you don't need to hold XSN for using the services?

Nope thanks to lightning swaps. This creates constant demand for XSN which in turn raises the price. Pretty neat

Nope don’t need to ever touch XSN at all. When fees for services are collected in an asset that is not XSN then a Lightning Swap just converts that asset to XSN and then distributes it to the masternode. This is what makes their economic model so good as they aren’t forcing anything on anyone. Anyone can use whatever assets they want, most probably won’t even touch XSN but that doesn’t matter as those fees will still be collected in XSN in the background

You don't need XSN to use the services. It would be counter-productive to seamless blockchain interoperability.
Any fees accrued by the exchange between any particular trading pair will be swapped into XSN and paid out to the MNs.

Thanks for the spoonfeeding but can you share some documents made by the team?

These 2 are good
stakenet.io/docs/#whitepaper
medium.com/stakenet/exertive-proof-of-stake-epos-4a999807f9e4

Just pass it on

When is this available on OKEx? Got an account on there, and wish I could trade this, haha. Looks fucking sick desu.

You can use your okex login at coinall where xsn is listed already, because its the same company it seems. Also same support contacts etc.

This Epos shit sounds too complicate and expensive to make. But the rest looks great, is there a tg group?

Yes. Just go to the website you lazy bum

Yeah there are telegram and discord, just Google it and you will find it. Don't think you can share telegram links here

t.me/joinchat/BdGxxw-s3b4_DdBdbChI4g

I'm holding xsn for almost a year and never saw that EPOS thing, sounds sick.

Indeed. The wallet itself looks amazingly badass. If only I knew how to run Linux, will have to wait for the final windows release I guess.

I think this an interesting white paper. SYScoin was the first to implement a ZERO counterparty bridge and IMO they are the most performant blockchain- 60,000-120,000TPS via dag. This was confirmed by Whiteblock in a real world scenario. The fact that the Stakenet team are implementing this sort of technology (the bridge I mean) speaks volumes of their talents. Keep in mind that Stakenet had no ICO whereas SYScoin benefits from a publicly traded company's resources. I am bullish as hell on XSN and can't wiat for their hardware wallets.