What went so right?

What went so right?

Attached: Request-Network.jpg (1920x1080, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reqtokenburn.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Crypto is impatient and expected this project to change the world overnight. What they want to accomplish will take some time patience frens

binance is delisting req, it's the only coin you can't click the info icon on.

Attached: ggg.png (1086x532, 83K)

>t. $1 buyer

Verified on mobile. Info tab is empty.

This could very well be delisted soon from binance

Redpill me on REQ. Why did it go bust after having been shilled here hard like LINK but stinkies did well?

crypto before was basically 100% scam / ponzi. the lazy / sociopathic combination tech startup people figured out an ICO is the easiest way to get free money.
The crypto "investors" are used to the performance of scam pnd tokens with no utility, not the timelines of building an actual business.
the "businesses" have no accountability to "investors" so they just slack, let the token price die, and eat mozzerella while they slowly halfass a product. the result is deadcoins.

Weren't they backed by Y Combinator or something? I didn't buy any coin apart from BTC. Just curious why did it dumped like it did. I did go through their blog and they seem to have a lot that they have implemented.

REQ has been releasing updates to thei protocol and they have integration with Xero. It's just not as sexy as PayPal 2.0, which everyone was expecting initially. If the can deliver in 'smart invoicing' they have a lot of upside because I don't see anyone else in the space trying to do this.

yes exacly.
And you know who else is in Y Combinator? Coinbase, ALso the ico was done very well with kyc, everything went smoothly.
I held like a mongoloid and lost 120k$ in gains.

I will never fucking make it, never touching any alt ever again.

Attached: 1511995118511.png (960x960, 433K)

the whole point of REQ was fiat pairing. the moment that they started delaying the roadmap and removed the fiat integration the token was doomed, the are 1000 other coins that already can do what REQ is trying to develop now

Damn

F. We're all gonna make it

Libra

Alright, which one of you fags sent 1300 REQies to the burner contract? On July 3 It had its first burn in months

reqtokenburn.com/

If you want to make a lot of money, buy a nice bag of REQ right now. They're still working hard and making nice progress on the projects. It's one of the few projects that will actually be used and /biz is sleeping on this. ACCOUNTING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN IS A FUCKING BIG DEAL.

how many tokens do you forecast to be burned in november of this year

$7 End of Year. Screen cap this. I don’t give a fuck. Also checkem

People here only invest after it has already mooned

Basically this

I don’t know user, but once the ball starts rolling, the token burn will be unreal.

Such as? What other projects are building smart invoices?

End of august