ITT: I teach you how to fish

Whale here. For those of you who have yet to develop a strategy for identifying moon missions (other than parsing pajeet shills on Jow Forums or harassing clueless/hapless TG admins about things like exchanges, demonstrating your newfag retardation for the world to see), today I show you a better way.

All projects that aren't total shitcoins care about the price of their token, but generally speaking, cannot say anything that could be interpreted as investment advice. So the key is to pay very close attention to the implicit meaning behind their announcements (I realize this is probably difficult when you're autistic, but try to teach yourself to read between the lines).

medium.com/pledgecamp/altonomy-partnership-18a65f7d69cc
>Pledgecamp is now an investor in Altonomy’s cloud mining initiative called AltMiner.

Why is this massively important?

Do you really think they care about informing you that they've invested in a Bitcoin cloud mining operation? Of course not.

They're communicating to you that the token price is their priority (it's already up 7x since its listing yesterday, hint hint), and that they've hired the top market maker in the business to make sure things go according to plan.

This is as close as a project will ever come to telling you "strap on boys, we going to the moon and beyond".

>Altonomy is the market leader for cryptocurrencies liquidity management, crypto-to-crypto/crypto-to-fiat OTC trading and asset management solutions.
For those of you not in the know, Altonomy is the market maker for all Binance launchpad projects. All projects Altonomy works with eventually get listed on the Binance CEX.

It's still early for PLG. Another 10x from here is actually a very realistic target. Fill your bags while you still have the chance.

Attached: fe7.jpg (551x426, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/pledgecamp/breaking-news-pledgecamp-selected-as-initial-service-partner-of-klaytn-aa85ae707a59
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fish my nuts out of your mouth

Actually legit advice. Relex is another one of those

Ey nie auwehoere he

Not going to make it.

The main problem with RLX is that it's a lot riskier than it used to be to buy shitcoins that are 1+ years old. The alt market is too saturated, so it's a lot safer to fill your bags with newer projects.

Good advice, thx OP

what about stuff on binance right now?

Most alts are simply too old and therefore, under the current meta, not worth investing in. If you have a decent appetite for risk, I suppose you can still mess around with Binance alts that have good volume (so you aren't eventually stuck holding the bag with no way out), but even that's a bit too risky for my taste, and buying older alts in the hope that they'll pump is an absolutely reckless gamble that will eventually get you rekt.

80-90% of your portfolio should be blue chip crypto like BTC/ETH/BNB. You chase alpha by filling your bags with newer alts (1-3 months, eg: PLG).

Clarification: I buying meant older alts that are NOT on Binance or have no volume is a reckless gamble that will get you rekt sooner or later.

user. Im starting a private telegram for well read people to share info. If you want to join, drop your telegram. I'd be happy to have you join

Even more: medium.com/pledgecamp/breaking-news-pledgecamp-selected-as-initial-service-partner-of-klaytn-aa85ae707a59

Good thread OP, you will make it. Pledgecamp is July's Carry Protocol.

Attached: 1521287070213.jpg (991x672, 107K)

Relex wasn't ever a pump'n'dump, token price finding is vastly different to most other cryptos. If it shall work it has to have a mc in 9 digits at least, tho. We'll see if they manage to reach that.

"Today i'm going to teach you how to fish"
"Okay see that fish over there? Yeah? Awesome, now go buy Plebcamp"

Congrats!
dumbass

This fellow anons is what missing 700% pumps looks like. Don't be this guy.

Attached: Cringing.jpg (785x442, 62K)

You seem pretty smart OP. How financially ruined am I going to be if I keep holding VIDT OP? Entry price was . 001 ETH.

You don't have to be really smart to realise that your chances to be obliterated are pretty high

where do i even buy plg

t.me/Silverparliament

Be glad to join

The formula for making it is holding/trading established crypto and gambling a small portion of your stack on very new alts that have all the right ingredients to pump massively (PLG this month, perhaps something else in August).

You can think of your alts as vehicles for acquiring more BTC primarily (though ETH/BNB are also acceptable). If one vehicle isn't performing, trade it in for another.

thats the formula for making it if you have a good amount of capital to play with.

Nah not really. Can realistically be done even with a $5-10k starting portfolio.

Huobi alts moon the hardest tho. chinanumbawan

>Do the needful sir

I sold my bags during the scam times, aren't they currently trying to convert the token into shares of a company? why should they care if the token goes to 0?