I BOUGHT AT 3.80

Attached: biz-p764268.png (583x608, 85K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-123903_Coinbase.jpg (1078x1860, 265K)

WHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok this is really stupid

I BOUGHT ON NORMIEBASE AND ATE THE FEE CAUSE I THOUGHT A WEEK WOULDVE MADE UP FOR IT

Attached: file.png (464x622, 31K)

ahahahhaha oh fuck desu what the fuck did yall do

Just go on coinbase pro idiot. Fees are much lower there.

IT ALWAYS TAKES 5 DAYS TO APPROVE FOR PRO YOU FUCKING RETARD I DIDNT THINK IT WOULD EVER GO BELOW 3.50 AGAIN SO I BOUGHT ON NORMIEBASE TO LOCK IN THE PRICE AT THAT MOMENT

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I bought 1000 link at 3.50 because I had seen the trend of daily fluctuations between 3.50 and 3.70 and THOUGHT I was getting in at the bottom. It had crabbed that way for a few days. Now look at this shit. If I sold now, thats 600$ just thrown away. If I DONT sell now, it's risking the rest of the $3,000. Crypto sure is wild huh!

kekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

>IT ALWAYS TAKES 5 DAYS TO APPROVE FOR PRO

What do you mean by that pajeet? You'll have to be more specific.

>3.77 per stinky
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: hgctytyyg.png (251x201, 11K)

These will be bargains soon

This is no different that those people that bought at $1.20 or something in jan 2018. Just don’t be stupid now and start selling. If you try to swing now it is done based on emotions and that will usually end very badly

Kek at you all Jow Forumsards out there!

Buy high, sell low never changes.

Attached: 1561494691618.jpg (500x378, 32K)

They didn't just get JUSTed, they actually bought into a shit datascraper scamcoin whose use case has been thoroughly debunked, pajeeted to them by the most contemptible people in all of crypto.

My fucking SIDES.

You had TWO MONTHS to sell.

> he actually believe me when I told him to buy the dip at $3.80

Attached: laugh.jpg (650x382, 32K)

hahah even I didn't fuck up this bad