The final 100x

Ever notice how much FUD goes on against Harmony? Ever wonder why people would dedicate that much time and effort into shitting on such an "irrelevant" shitcoin? Clearly they must benefit from keeping its price low somehow.

There is a co-ordinated effort by whales to suppress the price for as long as possible. To buy as cheap as possible and scare away everyone else.

Look at the white paper, look at the team, look at all the research that went into this coin, and all the tech. DYOR.

This is your final escape Jow Forums

Attached: how-to-invest-in-harmony-ieo.jpg (1579x888, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

harmony.one/oracle
twitter.com/harmonyprotocol/status/1148659226786484224
cointelegraph.com/news/owner-of-hacked-crypto-exchange-bitgrail-sentenced-to-return-funds-to-customers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Quality post op, couldnt agree more. Rarely seen this before, people are making tons of fake telegram sceenshots. Bullish as fuck

I've been eyeing Harmony since their early Twitter with no website. I finally have a small stack of 350k and will keep adding more per paycheck as long as it stays this low. This will be huge in the next 1-2 years

Yea, I have a pretty measly stack but I'm going to keep dumping my paychecks into it.

Trust me. I am a insider. They just wanna dump one on your guys to make money. The plan is to go below 100 sats in next 1 week. We will see as low as 60 sats in next month. The team is dumping for btc and usdt. And then they will pump upto 105 sats to collect more btc and usdt. This will stabilise at 70-80 sats nothing above it

I think we've found the bottom. When normies see see that it's only a couple of cents, the moon mission will be glorious

loook at the amount of fucking pajeets shilling this coin

im staying the fuck away

@14685157
Here we have a fud attempt

All the team members have their identity in public view, and would never tarnish their name in such a way. Most of them were extremely successful before this, leading teams in companies like Google and Amazon. Why would they ruin a project like Harmony for less than a million dollars each? That's like 3 years wages for them.

you mean the burger normies that can't buy on binance? KEK

Raiblocks 100x'd on fkn bitgrail which no normie ever heard of

>not buying the chosen one
harmony.one/oracle

This, I’m a telegram whale with over 20 mil and connections to the team

Until a based bullwhale market buys your walls at literal bottom

whats so special about One anyways. Why is it being shilled so much here? just because matic did a 10X doesn't mean that every project on binance ieo should return 10X. next month everyone will shill ERD

ERD is a shit project. ONE will flip EOS in martketcap eventually

Tech and Team. Next Alt run will push legit quality projects into the sky, while shitcoins die a painful death.
ONE has great potential to be one of those fortunates. Worth the gamble here

All binance IEO's are shitcoins. I can't believe how people keep buying coins after listing on the first day when its already 6X'd then start shilling the shit out of it on Jow Forums because their bags keep getting heavier

But what happens when Binance closes US trading

I thought it was a shitcoin too, but it does look promising.

Attached: 1562682123229.jpg (1100x8589, 1.18M)

Shut the fuck up . Price moves when we say it does !!!!! Harmony dumped on us so we're crashing their fucking company . Don't try and beg for mercy we have whales with over 60 million willing to chop their dicks off to thrust them up Harmony's assholes you mother fuck suck of a bitch !!! I am fucking Raulito don't fuck with me !!!

Attached: 1562587402850.jpg (887x527, 166K)

Harmony was a project way before it became a binance ieo. I guess you'll just have to wait and see

raulito "1cm" perez can't even afford an entire LINK, let alone the next month's internet bill

No you're not.

whales did this

prove it....post a sell order of 20mil at a price of your choosing, and report back here so we can see it real-time. oh, you can't? then stop larping.

My name's not Perez, Sir McCallaghan.

Hahahaha you can act smug but all of you are scared right now right ? Truth is we don't care if it even goes to 30 sat . Price goes up when we say it goes up .

You say I have a small dick but even so , who has all the money ?? F*ckin losers xDDD

>xDDD
Not going to make it.

>hey guize, i'm gonna lose TONS of money by continually selling at a loss and so are all the whales in my discord tranny group just to prove a point
imagine thinking Jow Forums is this stupid. imagine the smell.
the absolute
S
T
A
T
E

there's no way that a guy named "Raulito" be rich

Here's a fresh pic dude. Stop larping please. I am Raulito.

Attached: 20190709_212918.jpg (2576x1932, 817K)

Post your ONE incher

whales looking to make a quick and ez profits from autists

Sry bro, I use metric system.

anons either get it or they don't...no need to try convincing anyone. those who know, know.

Edmund here, can confirm this is the leader of the ONE cartel

We have over 100mil ONE at our disposal to tank the price further and accumulate until you brainlets capitulate

>t.Merk

thanks fren I want to buy more

HEY LOOK! THIS FAGGET HAS A SMALL DICK!

harmony is copy pasted eth sharding code.

tps is a lie

shit coin

So they copied a code something not published ?

ETH cant even do sharding yet. WORST LARP TO DATE

Lmao. This fud is weak as shit. Step up your game whales.

what are you waiting for?
just
tank
it
now
because i want those cheap coins...i think all of us do.

Which fud ? Go back dumping your paycheck as you prev said.

>24 Hour Volume
>$10 262 143 USD

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Even your grandma could FUD this coin just using her pension.

Harmony isn't a fork per se

They just copied eth code.

It's nothing special. The tps is a lie.

Anons you're wasting your time. This isn't a 100x, maybe a 5x

I was talking about the guy you replied to mate.

Uuuwww my bad

I have a bag of this, but I'm expecting it to keep free falling. They just posted an AMA with the CEO on twitter and his english is on the same level of a 4th grader in any first world country.

twitter.com/harmonyprotocol/status/1148659226786484224

It's ok bro.

redpill me on the supply. when will they release new tokens?

every month, and they'll release too much of it

His english is alright, stop being a drama queen.

Next one is November 30th, after that it's in 2020. 700k each time.

Clear example of conflicting information and insane attempts to fud.

he seems like a nice guy, for obviously not speaking english natively he's well spoken

communication straight from the dev/ceo is always the best communication, shows that they are actually committed to the project

>Harmony isn't a fork per se
You're right. ETH 2.0 will be a fork of Harmony.

It's in their fucking website.

I'm holding a 375k bag of ONE. Getting pretty fucking heavy now since I bought 325k of it at 240 sats.

2500 SATS WHEN

The bottom is in

2500 sats EOY

Bottom is decided by btc.

whales whales i tells you - manipulation yes yes aye- accumulation user accumulation yes yes- suppression aye suppression yes yes - whales yes whales user and their agenda aye

Attached: ot.jpg (242x344, 24K)

400 sats down to 110, if thats not a good enough dip/opportunity for you I dunno what is

Now this is a quality fud

>all volume on binance
>comfy holding my BNBs

Raulito McCallaghan. Did your rich WASP father impregnate the help?

Why tf do they have that video on their website? Very curious considering their decentralized oracle provider partnership...

So $1k EOY confirmed. Sweet

If it did a 100x I would have so much money I would kill myself I wouldn't know what to do and my small little brain literally would not be able to handle it

Unload some of that harmony on me brother. The gift of giving is unparalleled.

Newfag pls go back

@14688363
What do you mean faggot?

At 100X, will I make it?

Attached: fullsizeoutput_c94.jpg (1125x2436, 159K)

Holy mother.

Send

you already have

>tfw poorfag
>even if 100x wouldn't still make it

Attached: sad_pepe__feels_bad_man__vector_by_hirussai_d8uq43y-pre.png (917x871, 178K)

This

>bitgrail
Sounds totally legit!
cointelegraph.com/news/owner-of-hacked-crypto-exchange-bitgrail-sentenced-to-return-funds-to-customers

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE 2500 SATS EOM

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Will I make it with my meager stack of 50k?

The real lambo was the friends we made along the way.

N-nice digits fren

Attached: 1460623005667.png (1127x685, 37K)

holy shit get a load of these faggots

10m volume out of a 35m mcap is actually pretty high dude

In comparison, Stratis has 80m mcap and has a volume of 2m

Man, this thread is making me so bullish. Amazing levels of retardation here if this is the “fud”

700k ONE issued few times a year is literally nothing out of billions circulating supply. Everything is relative. Terrible fud.

Yo that was at peek of raiblocks moon, then it crashed and was named Nano

There isn't FUD against harmony. It's because everyone got fucking rekt holding this piece of shit coin, as the team dumped on everyone. But keep coping to yourself.

Fuck all you stupid faggots. Keep rationalizing to yourselves. God I fucking hate most of you on here.

U mad doggie?

Yes, I'm sure that these highly successful developers, who were running teams at Amazon and Google, would permanently tarnish their careers for less than a million dollars each. Which is what, 3 years salary?

WOOOO 100 SATS LETS GO!

Attached: bitcoin-whale-crypto-shutterstock.jpg (1024x768, 156K)

>team dumping millions every day
>12 billion supply
This token is still too expensive.

Yes, I'm sure that these highly successful developers, who were running teams at Amazon and Google, would permanently tarnish their careers for less than a million dollars each. Which is what, 3 years salary?

whats the link to your telegram then?

Attached: D_DCWY0XYAIWzxF.jpg (1080x1080, 71K)