Just a normal day in Quant, CEO is hanging out with the Elite Banksters & making deals

Meanwhile, you plebs are waiting for your shitcoins to announce a "partnership" with another shitcoin in a Medium Article.
Get into our levels, plebs.

Attached: 21212121.jpg (1800x1200, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ecb.europa.eu/paym/intro/events/html/20190726_peer_to_peer_financial_systems.en.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ecb.europa.eu/paym/intro/events/html/20190726_peer_to_peer_financial_systems.en.html

Attached: D--jGGRXsAE-xK4.jpg (870x815, 110K)

Gilbert is a shite

Well what do we have here?

Attached: 20190709_122412.jpg (720x1280, 344K)

>Well what do we have here?

A known scammer, a convicted fraudster.

Typical No Quanter Cope

This isn't BSV.

And yes, a scammer and a fraudster who happens to be speaking along side representatives of TWO national banks. Quant in definitely a scam.

Quant is gonna go on stock exchanges confirmed by ceo.
its bluechip man

Fuck.. I gotta buy QNT. Plz dont shill yet to Reddit so we can buy more

Ok

Quant is SCAM

No Quanter Cope

Rebbit will get this when it's $100.

That’s generous, I was thinking 300

Oh god. I wish I was able to afford more than the 36 bought when it was $4.

Want at least a nice little stack of 50

That's funny considering the Sia "partnership" was the most overhyped vechain tier announcement of the year.

lol overhyped? Im guessing you were one of the linkies that lost their shit over a google affiliate blog post

god i love quant

Linky BTFO fucking LMAOOOOO

Imagine not buying QNT in single digits or better, less than a dollar.

You shameful anons.

That's funny considering that the SIA Group partnership is actually one of the biggest to ever happen in crypto by quite some margin. Unfortunately you need a double digit IQ and some basic understanding of business and the banking industry to recognize this.

I have to say though, I have slightly more respect for the crypto community lately, as more people than I expected were able to recognize how huge it is without having to be spoon fed some NPC brainlet brand.

Shoutout to uncle Gilbert

That is too funny. SIA actually announced the "partnership" where as a low level google dev made a blogpost and CHAINLINK AND GOOGLE PARTNERED!!!!!!

I literally can't stop laughing at the cope it's just too much I love it.