Did you learn your lesson Biz?

I know it was mostly redditors who got here a tad earlier that did it, but many OGs wanted to shill to reddit badly too.

I tried to explain that Redditors are the last people you want on board. they are literally the first people to capitulate when times get rough. So they'll give you a temproary bump, followed by an even worse crash after the first red candle. Look how reddit favorites have fared during the bear market. Redditors capitulate slowly after many red candles they systematically sell off like retards. LINK will bleed hard now. was it worth it faggots?

Also they simply can't graps that a coin can succeed without normie FOMO-- they're gonna insist on things like lotteries, Marvel-themed nodes, airdrops, and token splits to placate their short attention spans. The literally cannot live without constant feedback and reinforcing the idea that they made the right choice.

Attached: 1540591125039.jpg (311x362, 30K)

and... you cant control it
accept it

redditors are all short term thinkers
the physiology of group validation drives them
they are herd/sheep

>was it worth it faggots?
Yes because I sold the top and dumped on those fags.. Might buy back in under $1

google and coinbase shilled this to the workd cmon

Don't diss reddit. I met my girlfriend there and I'm antireddit as they come. Don't judge a book a book by it's cover mate

The reddit crowd has already sold their bags to investors. They'll come back when it's back to $4. The cycle will repeat endlessly until the next big crash.

Fuck off faggot, trannys don't count.

I am also a normie.

holy fuck you fucking faggot
fucking stop being stupid, jesus

Actually, it's much more complicated than that. The key term to describe reddit and redditfaggots is hierarchy.

You see, the big difference between Jow Forums and reddit is that Jow Forums = the rejects, the losers and the geeks, who have no hope of climbing any hierarchy whatsoever, so they naturally don't give a fuck about hierarchies in general. This is examplified by the forced anonimity.

Reddit, however, is very different. Reddit is populated by the lame ass popular kids in high school, the ones that everyone hated, including those kids themselves. The name of the game on reddit is popularity, enforced by the completely meaningless karma point system. Redditors are all about trying to climb the hierarchy, by trying to be cute, clever, snarky, etc. All the cringey shit that the popular kids used to do to get popular. Reddit is basically the same dystopian rat race for popularity that the lame ass popular kids in high school were stuck in.

Now, all of this is pretty interesting when you apply it to crypto. Crypto is basically mobey for the geeks, so naturally they don't know anything about it. They just saw a bunch of nerds getting rich with this cool new money, and since they're stuck in an endless popularity contest, they just jumped in on the latest fad that promised them riches and therefore lots of internetpoints. Above all, it offered a top rank in the hierarchy that the average redditor wants to climb. It never occurs to the redditor that to win, you need to stand outside of hierarchies. This is why Jow Forums will always be superior to reddit, why the disdain for reddit is totally justified and why you are totally blown away by my dubs

upvoted

Jow Forums is not only losers and geeks though. I think biz is a bit bimodal

>so they naturally don't give a fuck about hierarchies in general.
LINKER NOLINKER PLEB PATRICIAN INCEL CHAD NEWFAGGOT OLDFAG ZOOMER BOOMER MANLET LANKLET BASED CRINGE

/thread

...Do you know what a hierarchy is?

>dont diss reddit
>im antireddit

You are a bumbling retard.

For the record: B&R.

>h-hey guys we're not all losers!
>people like me!

Face it retard. If you're here it means something went wrong for you at some point.

Redditors aren't the popular kids, they're just mediocre people with mediocre opinions. The guys from school you don't remember.

retards