Got an interview for my first coding job in silicon valley. Wish me luck bros

Got an interview for my first coding job in silicon valley. Wish me luck bros.

Attached: 563562624.png (320x240, 164K)

Why are you trying to do a job that literal 80IQ street shitters can do?

Attached: indians.jpg (460x276, 35K)

make sure your macbook has plenty of pro-lgbt, anti-gun, and refugees welcome stickers

Is it blockchain related?

what kind of coding?

Good Luck dude.

>job

You've already failed. Get your shit together and unfuck yourself. You can start a business with less than $100 nowadays.

not op
depends but probably not in the electronics industry, since you will need soldering and measurement equipment which sets you back 30k

have fun checking those boxes for hr before they bring in h1b

>cant really code
>working as a software dev for 4 years now

lol

Loser cope

Then start another business, nigger. Leverage whatever skillset you have: do consultation work, ebooks, sell products via fulfillment by Amazon, sell online courses... anything, anything, ANYTHING other than working a job. Employment isn't living, it's stasis.

fucking how? i bullshitted my way through CS and now i cant get a job

Attached: Is_It_Possible_to_Learn_This_Power.jpg (800x411, 77K)

I enrolled in some kind of traineeship(required a masters degree in whatever).

I do mostly front end in a horrible output management system but also some .NET

>loser cope
When was the last time you heard of ANYONE who was an employee and saving diligently became a billionaire? Kys wageslave scum, your life will always be poverty.

I thought this was Jow Forums not /job/.

Yeah he should quit his 220k cushy FAANG job to scrape pennies by competing with chinks on amazon.

Wanna know how I know you're a loser?

You sound mad as fuck, I can tell you're angry and projecting.

Yes, he totally should... $220,000 a year is fucking pennies, bro. He could make that a month, no problem. Wageslaves are locked into poverty.

Show me the wealthiest wageslave on earth and let's compare his finances to Jeff Bezos or Bill Gates. Working is the slow road of perpetual poverty.

For me it's DevOps

Beware of the trannies.

So get to it then faggot chump, what are you waiting for?

I get what you're saying but having a boss tell me what to do is so fucking chafing for me. I hate submission in any form.
I know some (most) people can deal with it but I just hate it so much.

Read a fucking book, wageslave. You've been lied to think the little money you make matters. If I owned your company I'd fire your poorass for fun. Wageslaves aren't people, they're cattle... but if you reeeeally tighten the screws on their jerbs, maybe... juuuuust maybe they'll push themselves to better themselves. The wageslave when offered freedom, lashes out and protects his chains, pathetic.

Who would defend poverty? It's insane.

Attached: unscripted-26.jpg (1200x1801, 261K)

>Employment isn't living, it's stasis.
Employment is a secured paycheck and a ladder to grow your career, if you plan properly.

You get a guaranteed salary vs something that may easily fail or give up.

Why does it have to be in one extreme or the other? Not everyone has the luxury of being supported by their parents while playing the start-your-own-business game. Most people won't earn much or anything from dropshipping/ads/whatever, not enough to replace a real job. As supplemental income, it make more sense.

Point is to work long enough build up build up a solid skillset and network along with some decent capital to bootstrap so you can pivot and do your own thing in a few years if you want.

The other retard poster thinks you should quit a job where you can really develop a lot of skills to do affiliate marketing and compete with chinks selling counterfeit items on Amazon for pennies of profit. He talks about Jeff Bezos but doesnt know Jeff Bezos worked at D.E. shaw for years to git gud first.

>get to it
I've left wageslaving years ago, faggot. I'm not poor. I try to help you wageslaves, sometimes even mentor you to excel but 9 out of 10 would rather settle for less... many even lash out in anger against wealth. It's learned helplessness from the education system.

Instead of reading books about building a business and getting angry on a Tibetan wine-tasting BBS, why don't you actually do it?

Yeah sure whatever loser. Keep aspirationally posting. You'll follow through one day.

You can literally start a business on the side, while working a job... if only temporarily. My parents kicked me out of my home when I was 19. You don't need much money to start a business in the information age...

$100 to start off, I bet you have a hundo in your bank account this instance. How about you shut me up and go balls deep, become a selfmade millionaire and talked to some user you met on a Turkish bonebroth enthusiast forum to go fuck himself?

You can escape wageslavery... everyone in this thread can.

i dont work at big company and my salary is nowhere near 220k, but i work in central europe as electrical engineer, so i have health insurance and can save ~17k per year.

im hoping to build some assets and skills, so i may start my business someday

>learned helplessness
Sad, you seriously cannot believe anyone can raise himself up so you pretend it's impossible. Well, I tried, good luck we have plenty of fuckheads like you keeping the system going because we need to have at least 80% of the population be wageslaves.

You'll never make it.

get a load of this guy

Attached: 1562079650700.png (675x694, 34K)

You're adorable user. Keep on being you. You'll get there!

You don't even need $17k to start a business. But if you absolutely must, don't work for more than a year, if not you're a real loser.

Positive thinking is all you need, I heard

See, the wageslave defends his chains. Sad, very sad.

It's a lot easier to convince VCs to give you piles of money and nice terms when you've been in the industry and can credibly convince people you know wtf you're doing. Doesn't have to be FAANG. Think of pain points in your daily work.

You really want to convince the thread you're a billionaire off of Amazon dropshipping huh? It's ok user, we believe you. Calm down.

whats your million dollar business then, retard?
you sound like a delusional faggot that has never actually left his bedroom at his mommys house.
your shitty ebooks arent going to pay the bills when you start having your own bills

lol dude just start a business its so easy
step 1 to becoming rich: become a millionaire

What are the expenses like in Silicon Valley user?

Your hopeless, I hope you get a terrible disease and you can't afford treatment and plunge your family into terrible debt. The last word from your mouth will be: "jooooooooob..."

This is why the poor deserve nothing, they're too myopic to see the world.

Step 1 is to literally try anything, but research and education is your first step. Working can be used to finance the very beginning, but you need to agree very early on to only work very briefly.

>12 posts by this ID
Nobody believes you've ran a successful business at any scale, give it a rest with the posturing you NEET faggot.

Just cause you're anonymous doesn't mean people can't tell when you're full of shit.

How would you expect potential customers to trust you if you have zero experience in any industry? At best, your business would be based only on fads. Considering how fast the digital ecosystem changes, online income is only temporary. A change in Google's/Amazon's/Ebay's ranking algorithm and the amount you earn would change in an instant.

Lol that's not very zen comment, fren
I hope your quartz crystals absorb away some of that negativity fast and you make huge crypto gains because of your vast intelligence and definitely not once-in-a-lifetime random luck

Attached: 1559762654021.png (396x385, 133K)

Bezos is the worst example you could've given... dude was already a millionaire from working before he even started Amazon.

I AM NATURES GREATEST MIRACLE!!!

I lost everything on bitmex last week and Im still closer to making it than you ever will be my larping fren

Attached: 1558125013286.png (861x877, 186K)

This. When you do due dilligence on a shitcoin, which sounds more appealing?
>Founder A: 20 years industry experience, world-reknowned expert in with proven track record
>Founder B: REEEEEE FUCK JOBS AND WAGEKEKS POOR PEASANTS AND THEIR CHAINS I DONT NEED NUFFIN FUCK YOU SLAVE GIVE ME SEED MONEY

Who do you think is richer, Dropbox employee #5 or you and your faggy little gay $100 """business"""?

Uber employee #40 or you?

lol

Anyone can start flipping products. It's not a career, it's a way to make more money.

How is money going to give you the skills to create billion dollar companies that actually impact the world for tomorrow? You're going to dropship and sell shit on ebay that gets mass produced in China?
Do you even know what industry or field you want to tackle in the world? The problems in that industry? The people in that industry?
Some people spend decades to even remotely get comfortable enough to try and attempt to create an industry game changer... and here we got a neet faggot trying to act like you just have to go against the machine.

How much money do you make in a year?

to make a ltd in austria you need at least 10k equity in your company in the first year and 30k a couple years later

so there would be no real other choice unless i make a different company type, which can cause my private property to be liquidated in case of bankruptcy

Attached: 015238092684402.jpg (900x840, 112K)

we love you user
Now you can finally rest.

Farewell

me too, been working as embedded systems engineer for a year now and i still wonder that i'm still not fired

i write like 5-30 lines of code per day and the code reviews are piling up since nobody who can code seems to have time

have sex

dude just open a business

So then you're a hypocrite
Everyone has to wageslave a bit to get some capital to start up with.

Trying anything won't pay your rent, utilities, food costs and health insurance. Businesses take time and effort before they become profitable. How will you afford basic survival before your business is profitable? You need initial capital that you can tap into if you want to not wageslave at all.

I agree that wageslaving your entire life is pretty cucked, but you go full retard in the other direction.

Do you have 50 years experience in deep learning A.I. implementation though?