To the user who has been FUDDING BRAP , I will make sure that you will eat your words

To the user who has been FUDDING BRAP , I will make sure that you will eat your words.

Attached: BRAPPERS 69CENTS EOY.png (354x118, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brap.me/Badonkadonk
brap.me/eternalbrap
brap.me/stinky/
brap.me/faggots
brap.me/brapperislife
brap.me/ekybrapster
brap.me/pungent
brap.me/lol
brap.me/brapperroyale
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brap me my dearest of sirs, and I offer my life
0xA440F63c97FcA9E436Ce0AeB495AbbA82c4Ec815

WE ARE THE BRAP MARINES WE WILL ALL MAKE ON THIS AMAZING FUCKING IDEA WE WILL WORK HARD TOGETHER AND GET IT GOING!

LETS GET THIS MONEY NIGGAS

0x505c5b2f2147aa8b5feb774ba327c797dde1115c

Attached: D6E13931-D24D-43D8-A2CE-E680ADB5F1FC.jpg (644x966, 68K)

Use brap.me dudes

brap.me/boomer

literal scam coin

BRAAAAPPPPPP

Brap me
0x925227bf8D65F933E211A99A140B6F2E1AA95cf0

BRAP MEHH!!

brap.me/Badonkadonk

Attached: D31BE9A7-EC5A-42F5-A057-2D0C201FBC64.jpg (600x800, 60K)

Having fudders is healthy, it shows accumulation.

Nobody's airdropping to anything except brap.me addresses, you fuckin brapnoobs

brap.me/SpudLandMan

show me the way of the brap m'lords

brap.me/eternalbrap

brap me boyss

brap.me/solaris

AM I DREAMING

Volume dying already lol

Alright gents, it's time I get on board. I'm one hell of a shill, I'll pump tf out of this all over when the time comes. Brap me up

Brap.me/BrapLegend

Attached: 1562679172021.jpg (600x600, 124K)

>main "developer" owns 40% of the supply
>main "developer" literally works at mcdonalds
>main "developer" needs a new place to live
>main "developer" is a drug addict degenerate
>token burn was for 69 tokens out of a circulating supply of 69,000,000,000
As soon as there's enough liquidity he's going to dump on all of you, don't say I didn't warn you.

Attached: 1562616945873.png (900x900, 863K)

t. sold his 69mil brappers for $80 lol

brap.me/stinky/ haven't been brapped by any you fellas yet

Nah, sold em for $1000. Nice job refuting any of my points though.

>40% of the supply
Ok.
>works at mcdonalds
He doesn't.
>needs a new place to live
He doesn't need it, he wants it.
>drug addict
He isn't.
>burn was 69 tokens
Already talked about how it will be random amounts and that they will slowly get more significant. It's a tipping coin, there has to be a lot of them, retard.

You fucking Brads really need to come up with some decent material.

not using brap.me

Attached: 1558677749195.jpg (238x212, 12K)

etherflyer steady 20k++ volume. kek

Let's get this train rolling

brap.me/jBauer

brap.me/faggots
do you like my new url?

>It's a tipping coin, there has to be a lot of them, retard.
You're repeating this verbatim from the admins in telegram, and it's fucking stupid. In a token with decimal places, why does it matter how many circulating tokens there are? It doesn't, this is just weak misdirection to distract from the developer owning 40% of the supply. If you don't understand what's happening it's because you haven't seen a PnD from start to finish.

Attached: 1561903446065.gif (1702x1384, 163K)

Nah you sold for $80 because you're a retard and now you're regretting it big time lol

In a token with decimal places, why does it matter how many circulating tokens
2 reasons....lots of supply means steady pricing (yes low, but steady)....steady pricing stops hoarding since it effectively becomes a stable coin.
secondly...for normies sending 1000 braps is infinitely better than sending 0.0001325

>verbatim from the admins in the telegram
That's because I'm an admin from the telegram.

You think that it's an issue, I get it, I'm telling you that is not the thought process here and that the dev team has zero plans of dumping anything. The goal is much larger than making a few thousand dollars and bailing. There's more to it than trying to pay the rent and you can see his wallet on etherscan at all times. There's no secrets being held back.

;)

Attached: bbe8f81dc2b8634e57d1f53fd431c4ec.png (491x216, 5K)

I’m sorry but are there anons actually spending money on this? Do you know that this was made as a literal meme coin a couple of weeks back in a “what should Jow Forums make together” thread? are you all fucking retarded? It’s literally just a token you can send each other with no actual algorithm behind
I wish FrenChain took of instead

Weak FUD, Brad.

nice shoop

Now if you don't mind, check these quints.

brap.me/brapperislife
Feel free to tip me for this sweet brapper

Attached: E0CBF88F-A062-4770-B50C-CAC0178A82FC.jpg (828x761, 118K)

My bad, my bad. I meant THESE quints.

Attached: janniesplz.jpg (602x415, 81K)

Holy fucking BRAP

Attached: 1562690553995.png (779x853, 172K)

Checked

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. CHECK THESE DIGITS. BRAPPPPPPP

E whores arnt going to want to use a coin that is the equivalent of "farters". It's fine for us to use it. But it's bad for their branding to use fart coins. It's embarrassing and belittling to the e whore. Why would they want to use "fart butt" coin. Think about it you stupid fucking retards.

PLZ BRAPP ME IM A POORFAG

brap.me/ekybrapster

kek works in mysterious ways sometimes

> no actual algorithm
so like any other etherum alts?

Can I smell them, instead?

Attached: mmmmmmmm.jpg (800x469, 37K)

I bought 2 million brappers for $5 and just sold them for $20
not bad
But the team has lost momentum really I don't think I'll regret it

Brap me guys. I really need more of these pungent braps.
brap.me/pungent

brap me up! here's a brapper for some braps

brap.me/lol

Attached: 46268747_488761964944129_2278395849032085382_n.jpg (1080x1350, 79K)

omg McAss was right

BAT already exists and is less cringe

based thread

This unfortunately. The developer owns 40% of the tokens. The other large token holders are probably the pajeets he hired to shill the token. The "developer" literally just watched a "How to make your own ERC20 token" tutorial on youtube judging by his lazy code.

Attached: 57343625675.png (1687x672, 86K)

OK FUDDER YOU CAN SAY ALL WHAT YOU WANT AND IM GOING TO BELIEVE.
WHY? BECAUSE EVEN IF YOU ARE RIGHT, YOU DONT REALIZE THAT THERE IS A CHANCE THAT THIS SHIT WILL MOON JUST BECAUSE THE MEMES. HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE MEMES ARE GETTING FRIEGHTENING. SERIOUSLY IM A HOLDER AND IM STARTING TO DESIRE THIS PROJECT TO BE A FAILURE BECAUSE IF THIS SHIT SUCCED, DAMN THE SIGNALS WHERE SO FUCKING AMAZING.
also checked, capped, based and brappilled

>Source: Your ass
Pretty sure most of you Brads are just jealous about something you made fun of becoming bigger. The developer owns 40% of the tokens, but he owned 100% at one point and none of the tokens that have been sold were sold by him. He gave away 60% for absolutely nothing, by your own admission. The 40% he still holds will become less and less, because he gives from his own holdings to pay early adopters to use it and for any and all airdrops.

BASED

Attached: 1CB6F4B7-51B0-4A16-A85F-E99D601BF4B3.jpg (433x419, 89K)

This. Fuck off scammers. Sick and tired of this half assed bullshit.

You’d have to be braindead to even think this scam token would have any value. I really hope you idiots aren’t actually buying this.

He gave them away in hopes to create liquidity. If this were 2017 I'd believe you but we've already seen projects like this come and go. Remember flower user? or chan coin?

Omw to the bank to buy more braps.

Brap.me/hitler

Brap this sweet man here sirs

>ITS A SCAM
>anons are making hundreds of dollars within days
>FAKEEEEE FUCK OFF
I really wish I knew what group was behind this, it's probably one of the retarded pump groups we banned.

You're comparing different projects. If you were to say that he was the dev for those, then sure you would have a point, but he isn't.

We are left with a bunch of salty posts made by people that don't hold any of a coin that could be very profitable for them if it were to drop in value for just a bit before the next boom hit. So who should we believe? The people that hold large amounts and have value in the project or the people that hold nothing and yet are still in here trying to stir shit up?

Attached: nicefud.png (609x825, 54K)

BBBBBRRRRAAAPPP

BRRrrrrrrrraaaaAAAAPPPPTTBTBTBT

Brap me up my brapperbros

brap.me/cultofbrap

It all depends if the dev(s) keep working on it and promoting it and getting it on exchanges, etc. Dogecoin is just a stupid useless meme coin and it's doing just fine. Some of them survive and do well.

Just give me the lowest possible amount so that I can say I got in early.
brap.me/ghosted

based

I'll go ahead and send you some, bud

Help a bro

Brap.me/daddy

Thanks I saved up all day for that

please brap me frens
brap.me/brapperroyale

brap.me/isaaccoin
brapp me up

Attached: 44343.jpg (621x750, 51K)