See you at $15, then $50, then $1000

Attached: LessFudMoreHopium.png (1200x704, 109K)

See you there, fren

Attached: dsfsdf.png (1082x695, 503K)

You're not the only one who sees this, accumulating, have already put in my buy orders.

DELETE THIS

Delete this you fucking idiot.

But I'm already done accumulating...

>p-please buy my bags

Pump eet.

What's the point of this faggy thread

Just so you can say "I told you so" later?
Fucking stop spoonfeeding retards seriously

Let the FUD threads engulf the catalog quit being a little dick sucker pandering to retards and rebbitfags
God you niggers piss me off just shut the fuck up about it, those who know have already increased positions. Let the fud threads take over for now you absolute faggot

That was like 4b you cunt

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I SOLD BECAUSE OF THE SERGEY SELLING FUD AAAAAAH YOU LIED TO ME

Yikes. Those bags must be heavy af

Except why drove ETH price action was ICOS

Chainlink won’t achieve real world adoption until smart contracts stop being a meme. As of rn they still are

Good point, I’m going to wait until real world adoption is priced in to invest

i personally like to encourage swinglinkers, they are trying to play both sides of the coin and i dont like that

>ICOs
>"real world adoption"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING MORON

Chainlink is about to give ETH's ICOs their first shot at real world adoption.

Sooo September?

No retard, what I’m saying is it won’t have the same speculative run since outside boomer money won’t be buying like last time.

What drove eth a price explosion was scam artists buying for icos. This is going to just quietly pump for years. It won’t be comparable to eth

since you are mirroring, i have some mirrors too

Attached: LINK-ETH PRICE ACTION.png (1204x2624, 226K)

Correct. Unironically surprised to see a smart user here.

its not 2017 anymore bud, link mooning to $5 is like eth mooning to $50

What pumped eth was the release of entrepreneurs onto a open platform where they actually have a (small) chance of success.
There is no lack of entrepreneurs stuck in shitty wage slave positions with no chance of escape.
All they need is an outlet.
A chain to link their ideas to reality.

i think you mean Quant here

if it’s dipping lower, i will exit every shitcoin i have and buy more stinkies

>until smart contracts stop being a meme
Literally need Chainlink for them to stop being a meme. BTFO with your circular reasoning FUD

imagine waiting almost 3 years only to miss selling the ath.

imagine the smell

Been buying the last few days. So obvious with the volume what's happening. Actually, volume has seen an uptick since hitting $3, so very real possibility we see things turn around at this point. Maybe some sideways action for a bit more.

Dump it

Attached: 20190709_134100.jpg (1080x1407, 580K)

The current sideways/downtrend, looks alot like the aftermath of the Microsoft pump.
It could be a staircase pattern.

Attached: CC.png (966x500, 50K)

2.60 first

diferent supply.

SEEEEEEKRUUUUUT CLURRRRRRB
LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK ETHURRRRRRRRRRRRUUM

Attached: 1541183463084.png (625x773, 127K)

This.
ETH has literally unlimited supply.

Based.
Fuck em all