ETH Bleeding in Satoshis

Should I start slowly selling my BTC for ETH?
Or will it never hit 0.03 again?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 29K)

everything bleeding in satoshi's u fucking faggot

That's not what I asked, my question is will ETH/BTC rise back up to the famous 0.03 it has been for a while

buy high sell low

ETH is a mess

Attached: gupta-censorship-ethereum-gab-nazi-communists.png (1879x1081, 438K)

I believe that with ETH 2.0 and staking at the latest, ETH will have a hard bull run. I have exchanged a big chunk of my BTC into ETH.

Buy when there's only despair and people tell you it will never recover. Sell when people tell you it's a new paradigm.

I could be wrong, but I just cannot see how the biggest smart contract platform is not going up again.

It's unironically over for eth
Double digit shitcoin as in sub 1.00$

Eth is a good buy. I'm stocking up because of the superior upside vs Bitcoin.

"passive income" is the ultimate finance meme of our generation. i expect an ETH pump when staking approaches and word gets around that you can "stake" and generate this magical "passive income".

ETH will crawl back up, it always pumps after a BTC pump.

if you're not generating "passive income", in the eyes of my generation you are basically retarded and deserve to jerk off alone and friendless for the rest of your life. ethereum will offer a cure. price will rise.

Got given 100 LTC as part of selling my car.

Not really a crypto guy should I just cash it out to fiat?

I don’t really need the money for anything was thinking of swapping it to BTC

Attached: A9C538B6-F5D3-499B-BFED-9ED1DF7A9969.jpg (400x400, 17K)

And it could indeed be a golden opportunity.

Currently, 32 ETH (one staking bag) are roughly $10K. Let's say you invest 30K to gain 3 staking bags. Let's say ETH's staking ROI is 10%. If ETH rises by 10x, you have a passive income of $30K/year. That's not yet being rich, but covers the basics if you live frugal - and since ETH was at $1400, that 10x is completely possible.

Probably the ROI is lower, IDK - but the salient point is that if you buy now, and ETH goes up, your yearly ROI goes up with the price.

ETH is so horribly a scam if this is their latest sales pitch

What the fuck?
Details? Context?

If you stake 32 ETH you would likely get 1.4 ETH per year, even at ATH that`d only be 2k per year, so 167 USD per month. You´d have to move to the street shitters to survive. So 300+ ETH min to make a living in the civilised world.

Attached: facepalm_implied.jpg (456x297, 24K)

Nothing to see here, Gupta is not a project spokesperson for ETH. He's just a retarded Pajeet.

Attached: 1562547347725.jpg (645x729, 47K)

get thef uck in before we're $400

imagine falling for weak literal pajeet fud