RLC Whale wallet?

ethplorer.io/address/0x5b739252c038290bd9041e0a1298e9209035cc39#pageSize=100

RLC Whale wallet HO!
(don't mind that last transaction where a few weeks ago he sent 1.5MM tokens to an exchange)
Wallet Autists... Wut Mean?

Attached: Based_Frenchman.png (915x707, 611K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethplorer.io/address/0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be#pageSize=100
etherscan.io/address/0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be#comments
ethplorer.io/address/0x353c6bf1aebca9566c968031cdb53827e517b8ae#pageSize=100
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's Haiwu He wallet, trannies are getting expensive

Attached: haiwuteletubbie.jpg (640x360, 80K)

Based whale user said he is suppressing the market, and is almost done accumulating

Unironically the prophecy whale

Ya I was whale hunting and looking for big RLC movement around June 26th and found that address. That guy isn't a shitcoin guy... hes been all in and out of RLC for a while now.

Imagine taking the time to photoshop that. The Giles Tranny meme is so forced... its fucking embarrassing.

that is not the interesting wallet.... the real wallet is where the guy sent the rlc to: ethplorer.io/address/0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be#pageSize=100 . half a billion just in tokens

This has to be an exchange wallet.

LMAO please tell me this is bait...
you HAVE to go back, you potato headed invalid

That wallet has a collection of all possible shitcoins

Apparently that is a Binance address
etherscan.io/address/0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be#comments

I brought it up in the whale user thread. Of course he wouldn’t confirm it was him... but he didn’t deny it as well. Either way it’s either suppression or someone moving on... but I’m leaning towards the former.

The tranny stuff is 99% transjeet, RLCs FUDDing mascot. Its low grade shit posting combined with shit tier memes.
Easier just to ignore him.

>(don't mind that last transaction where a few weeks ago he sent 1.5MM tokens to an exchange)

you are here

Binance owns SwastikaCoin? Nice

LOL.... yes guys, thats a binance wallet.

TY for the above room temperature post user. First one of the day in here. I agree. Noone accumulates that religiously and large only to dump the lows.

Well passed there, I believe hes sold off the majority of it.

ethplorer.io/address/0x353c6bf1aebca9566c968031cdb53827e517b8ae#pageSize=100

This looks to be the wallet he did most of his accumulation in. I cant imagine he was buying since $1.50, only to capitulate at 33 cents

Very interesting. I plan on watching quite closely to the upcoming few weeks. Ultimately this token needs sustained volume to attract casual traders, and I feel like that will come with a US exchange listing. Hoping that is on the horizon, as the team has mentioned it being high priority.

The time is almost upon us

Attached: 79F9E354-D4FA-4BD5-A131-740F1EE2BADC.jpg (1920x1080, 262K)

Time for what? That whale was a larper. He couldnt prove he had money by making some huge order at really low price.

Good thing I bought BAY BEE

not saying he wasn't a larper, but if he was legit, why in the world would he unlock BTC from cold storage and put it on the market? rich people don't get rich by making dumb or at best neutral moves that have no benefit to them

Because whales don’t typically react to raging children with baby bags screaming at the incessantly, demanding they “do stuff”

Cope. Nothing will happen. We'll keep bleeding until team decides to do something to pump our bags

you guys are getting played, the things he said about chainlink shows how low his IQ is, also no proof

What if there are people who did their own homework and came to exactly the same conclusions that "whale" was saying and like this token because they have brains and can see the big picture?.... No... if they bought, it must be because of a biz larp. yes that must be it.

Never gona make it lads, sorry.

Sergey makes chainlink obsolete

Attached: 6520B8B2-57EC-4468-9FB7-CD71F174EDCD.jpg (460x368, 45K)

This

>checked
>based
> hon pilled

Attached: 34843EAC-B075-4513-A2C8-35DE487F572F.jpg (883x1024, 116K)

It's okay bros the sat price is always going to be affected by BTC. We will moon eventually. If whale user was wrong I bet we still moon sometime this year, and hard.

Everything is going down until it isn't anymore. Linkies are ecstatic cause they got to moon first despite being in the shitter not long ago too, and here we have a CLEAR, clear bottom.

> The tranny stuff is 99% transjeet, RLCs FUDDing mascot. Its low grade shit posting combined with shit tier memes.
Easier just to ignore him.

Please, listen to an indonesian paedophile shill pushing a dumping coin, instead, your money are definitely safe

Attached: rlscammers2.jpg (599x599, 77K)

post your hand transjeet, the way you spam "you've aids gilles" makes it clear you're literally Indian by the way that most of the google results for that phrase come from people like Sandeep and rajesh. the proper term is "you have aids". The contraction "you've" is for when the "have" is not the main verb.

This has been: English Lessons for Transjeet.

I don't argue with paid indonesian shills, you don't realize that.
This one more time to prove that this lame threads are part of a paid campaign.

Attached: RlcShillsB.jpg (917x799, 61K)

You might as well just set up a bot to post your 3 images and "you've AIDS, neck yourself Gilles" in every RLC thread, it'd legitimately save you a lot of hassle.

> In the meanwhile the trannycoin is still dumping, now it's -92% from ath
> The indonesian paedophiles still shilling, desperate because they're paid in RLC

I like to feel your curry rage

Attached: pjttts.jpg (460x276, 35K)

Haven’t been able to figure out his obsession w Indonesians either. Whatever he is from geographically must take issue w Indonesians, and that must be considered some sort of insult, because I’ve never heard that from anyone ever, besides transjeet.

Everything is dumping brainlet, btc is pumping ,

Rlc will be soon below $0,30, there's just 1 month left before it gets delisted and the problem is not solved.
The trannycoin is going to 0 if they don't fix that.
No more trannies for Gilles Fedak.

Attached: mcr.jpg (900x506, 104K)