Hardware wallets

Which hardware wallet do you use?

Attached: trezorlink.jpg (3024x4032, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just enjin

ledger nano s

Can't wait to lock in my linkies at $1k eoy. You're losing gains if you don't like in the price

I have my live savings on binance.
2ffa disabled.

sick chainlink buttplug

ledger nano s
you were able to lock in your price in 2017
trezor didn't have that option yet

I just log into my account at the library on one of the free use computers and walk away after checking the price. Hasn't backfired yet

Attached: trezzle.jpg (438x779, 69K)

I did this for a long time too until I realized I was storing my coins on a Chinese exchange.

Trezor only for the price lock feature

how do you get an image like that to display on the trezor?

MEWconnect, it’s free.

Post your seed phrase I’ll show you

Attached: bVnHlcb.png (864x279, 14K)

Also what do you guys use to store your seed phrases?
I use pic related.

Attached: cryptosteel-close-up.jpg (1000x1210, 300K)

how come mine doesn't have a tab for basic or homescreen? im under the wallet section

Same.

Cemented the seed underside the pvc panelling of my 10th new build

Attached: 7EA6D533-E8D0-4ECB-944D-57F03EB4C199.jpg (600x600, 35K)

I have a Nano X on the way. Just gonna be slowly putting BTC on its address until I hit 1, then 10 Eth and 20 LTC

how do i private message on this site?

same one in your pic also w a custom chainlink pic

Isn't that the way to go?

do you have the model T or the first trezor?

SHIT i just brought a ledger x, the trezor can make a link logo, i would of got thst

What would happen if someone broke into your house and stole your trezor along with seed phrases?

then u get got

model T, the one you have in your picture

The trezor is shaped like a buttplug for a reason user ;)

based

How does "locking" crypto work?

I'm not sure user. Make sure you click on the device and then the option should be there. Is your device connected to your PC?

you lock in the price, that way if it dumps you're good cuz u locked it in :^)

i think you need to be in the beta wallet? im using the original. can i install the beta wallet firmware over top of my current wallet?

I wish I could say user but I just got my Trezor today so I'm still getting familiar with it.

But it would be useless, wouldn't it? Can I sell it for that price? I don't think anyone would buy

Paper wallet masterrace here.

Attached: 27671118-D20F-4E37-B6A7-D87FBC73AB12.png (765x412, 322K)

*floods*
*burns*
*literally anything happens because its fucking paper*

Futures contracts, which is why this place went apeshit over CME futures and repeats each time a new futures market opens.

When you lock a price into your trezor it opens a futures contract at that price so if the market price falls, you still have a contract that pays out. If the price rises you’re corn is only worth the locked in price not the market price so you have to take care.

Good luck user

Attached: 9929FE69-30F0-4224-8A1A-87EC6104AB19.jpg (500x513, 40K)

maybe the trezor company buys it at that price?

>not keeping all your fake internet money on an unencrypted windows machine in an unlocked wallet

pussy

I think if you store it on the pc it stores the bitcoin on the blockchain so as long as you have the private key you can get it back from another pc.

I keep my 2 btc in coinbase nigger

Thanks user, we're all gonna make it.

wow it would actually be really cool if it actually did this

heh, i dont even know what a backup of my wallet is and how it works fukken nerds lmao

i'll post the LINK cube image for trezor, new logo and old one

Attached: linktrezor2.png (144x144, 11K)

Attached: linktrezor.png (144x144, 11K)

Trezor buys your coins at the "locked" price.

Does Ledger do that too? Do they even have that feature? Thanks for answering

i use this

Attached: chainlinktrezorpic.png (144x144, 31K)

Oh yes. Very nice.

of course you can that's why you lock in the price

Better ask you know, the market is full of useless features haha

I ordered a Ledger Nano S because I'm 90% sure cz will steal everyone's LINK when it moons to $1,000.

My aunt will bring it for me on the 15th (am 3rd world fag and shes visiting from the US). Hopefully it's not too late.

Same, but with 2fa and every fucking security feature.
Since I sold my shitcoins for BTC 3 months ago. I thought I was just selling to buy lower but I'm getting hesitant to even buy shitcoins anymore.

Idiots I memorized my public and private keys. If there is an afterlife I'll remember them so I can take my linkies with me because all it is is a number combination. Get rekt brainlets

Attached: 1562556857136.png (226x223, 6K)

Why yes. You just buy at 12k lock the price there. If you think btc's gonna go down just lock the price. Easy way to secure your btc.

Holy fucking shit you guys are so gullible

>what is laminate
>what r backups

i cant update the firmware on my trezor 1.0 wtf

It's a fucking meme your all being trolled so God damned hard oh and welcome to Jow Forums

Ay bro, any chance you are Brazilian? I'd like to contact your aunt.

Got it, thank you.

>Muh issa meme guys!
Back that shit up, then

I'm not bro, I'm in the Caribbean.

Well, worth a shot.
I'll try to find someone trusted to get it for me, taxes here are fucked up.

I use the MaxLock, strongest encryption and I've got all my BTC locked at 18k. Feels /comfy/.

Attached: 1547885236260.png (251x201, 11K)

I make my own. Costs me $30 in parts.

I lost ₿100 because of a paper wallet back in 2010 Before there were any trusted exchanges. Now I'm poor, begging for sats...
Everywhere but here.

Back it up... Just try and make sense how the fuck that would even work lol. Locking your investment fucking lol you actually need a source. Go on trezors website. You lack basic judgement sir.

By "back it up", I meant "back up your argument".
You lack basic interpretation skills, sir.

>tfw you go to hell where you must baghold your linkies while the price keeps crabbing 30% under your buy in price forever

why can't you just order it to wherever you live in the Caribbean? Doesn't DHL deliver like everywhere in the world?

>having multiple copies of plaintext private keys in existence
big oofs out here in amish

My dick. When I bust a nut in your mom's ass, she recites a 256 character key.

My only complaint is that writing it down while nutting is awkward as fuck.

Maybe not a 100% shitpost. Imagine sex robots with a password manager app that allows for many customizable triggers, deadman switches, and complete memory wipes.

Nano X also has the lock in feature! No Link symbol though which kinda sucks.

Attached: received_437141090170066.jpg (1024x1024, 92K)

Can a basic Ledger nano S lock the price too?

The Trezor Model T, or what's in your photo. It's the only god tier wallet.

Ledger is shit. Trezor Model T is where it's at, nigger. Ledger is amateur hour with that silly attack campaign directed at Trezor. That issue wasn't even a fucking issue. Trezor is now the most secure with the best qualified team, world renowned. Ledger is a fucking joke.

What are Ledger's downsides, tho?

bitaddress.org

paper wallets homes

the hodl: www facebook com/AhAnnaSmith/videos/10217624491436669/

There are none

it is closed source is one.

I can do that, but shipping is a bitch.