MITX

>he missed QNT
>he missed LTO
>he missed VIDT
>he missed LIT
Instead of buying pumped shit get in early on the next one, literally a $3m mcap with an actual product already generating income.

Volume increasing, big news coming out soon. at least 1 new exchange this month, hype catching up on twitter.
Don't tell me you STILL haven't bought in, do you hate money?
>inb4 seething indian spamming this thread

Attached: 1_UrRT6XQY9O8lcYyJzKmJYQ[1].png (1000x628, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ecrem_zU8MM
steemit.com/morpheuslabs/@bob-elr/morpheus-labs-the-world-s-leading-blochchain-platform-as-a-service-bpaas
medium.com/@norwayconfidentialgroup/morpheus-labs-making-it-easier-for-enterprises-to-choose-blockchain-51635c44311f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How ironic, the only seething indian here is you because I'm taking a big fat shit on your Pump and Dump SCAM!!! MITX IS A PUMP AND DUMP SCAM

Attached: scam.png (1000x500, 211K)

Morpheus Labs BPaaS simplifies and expedites the DApp development and gives you the flexibility to choose between available programming languages and blockchain runtimes that better suit your needs.

You get unparalleled benefits from an integrated collaborative development environment, workspace management, version control repository and many preconfigured tasks.

Attached: mitxcompetition.jpg (1234x823, 83K)

Get familiar with it:

youtube.com/watch?v=ecrem_zU8MM

steemit.com/morpheuslabs/@bob-elr/morpheus-labs-the-world-s-leading-blochchain-platform-as-a-service-bpaas

medium.com/@norwayconfidentialgroup/morpheus-labs-making-it-easier-for-enterprises-to-choose-blockchain-51635c44311f

Shilled by:
@scoinaldo
@cryptorangutang
@oddgems
@notsofast
@cryptogemscom
@DIVtrades

Several big announcements until the end of the month and at least 1 new exchange listing.

Attached: mitxecosystem.jpg (1200x800, 121K)

there he is lmao
keep seething ranjeesh

what are any new possible exchanges? i hate the withdraw fees on IDEX

Wouldn't be surprised if it was Huobi or Bittrex.

I'm going to bump this until you realize how much of a fucking steal this is right now. I repeat, they already have paying customers, this is not some garbage vaporware like most of the stuff shilled here.
You will thank me one day.

deservedly bumped

maybe im actually going to stop posting this since retards in here prefer to buy vaporware like LIT and are unable to do proper DD on projects
literal braindead mongoloids

Are we chads?

Yes, shilling MITx in here is a bit like announcing that you found a genuine signed copy of Cardenio at a Comicon

Obviously

Can this thing 10x?

Ive already answered. Yes it can. Short term X10 not likely tho, 3-5x doable imo
Check Twitter momentum

Literally pajeet shilling

Pathetic

Cope

10 post by this id.

Slow down Mr. Ramakajash

At least we know he’s not some shill with 10 vpns trying to pnd

Keep buying pumped coins idiot

Attached: 2dd8d672-a2e2-4d22-8344-d558d703fdd5-compressed.jpg (720x239, 57K)

Braindead motherfucker

Thank you sir, I buy coin now, good wealth I understand now sir

Thanks for bumping my thread man

No problem, at least everbody can see that curry and shit smelling fucking mess.

Well played.

Nice arguments lmao
When you cant fud the project you resort to ad hominem, typical mong

you need at least 100k to make it

Attached: mitxlink2.png (1300x1500, 468K)

Oh nonononon it's dumping sirs why

yes what an enormous dump i'm already at a loss NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What does this shit do and why will it make me money OP, also what are your predictions for how much it will pump?

He won't answer that.

inb4 DYOR

read the thread and the links posted my dude. short-term x3-5 shouldn't be a problem, long-term who knows.

it's literally in the second post you absolute piece of garbage mongoloid, if your pea brain can't understand it it's not my problem, now go suck a nigger's cock and keep buying LIT