Buy more ETH?

Is now a good time Jow Forums? If it goes back to even $1k USD then it's more than triple current price - and it does seem like a good project compared to BTC which has scalability issues. Many thanks for your advice guys.

Attached: 45607ac1ecdfb82f720db97b79887702.jpg (800x533, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

defipulse.com
loanscan.io/interest-rates
diar.co/ethereum-ico-treasury-balances/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Leader of the next bull. Shut up and accumulate

When btc settles down alt coins will pump and eth will pump. Buy. It's (eth) already beginning to flirt with a sharp rise.

All crypto is on the precipice of a massive correction. Buying here is unironically retarded.

idk chief. It's a bit early. But yes you're correct.

But didn't we just have a massive 18 month long correction since Jan 18? I mean BTC was $3k, ETH was $80 not long ago...why would we have a correction now before we've gone back at least to previous price levels? Thanks

ethereum is what brought me here. It paid for my trading account. Never imagined it would have been as successful as it was in 2017. I really lucked out.

With that said, it's pretty clear to me that whales are liquidating their positions. Every time a break out is on the way, it hits a fraction of the measured move, as if it were allergic to money.

should i tether up?

just stack eth and until you can stake it for a reasonably comfy life depending on how poor you are.
t. assuming you're pretty poor.

I'm not poor, I'm a doctor in a european country so I earn a good salary but not mega $$ like in the USA. My portfolio was worth about $40k in Jan 18 but most of that value is gone now.

do you have at least 32 eth?

How many ETH do you need to stake?

Bought 12 Eth yesterday, sitting now comfy on 32 eth. I dont think that a big correction is near with all the good news and more interest from institutions surrounding us.

No, but if I buy more like I was planning I would have >32. I heard that staking wouldn't really be profitable though, since when you factor in the costs involved you only end up making like $80 a year or some shit.

redpill me on longing ETH over something like BTC

>tokenomics are shit
>ico madness never coming back
>some ico scams still need to dump
>fierce competition
Do you like to lose money, retard?

Could you tell me some more about this? From what I understand, ETH has the largest number of developers working on it's platform for dApps and it doesn't have any major flaws like bitcoin does with scalability. It seems like a solid project to me, so why would it not go up in price like it did before to $1k-ish?

>it doesn't have any major flaws like bitcoin does with scalability
yes it does have scalability issues. if you want something high risk high reward, invest into Holochain. if they accomplish what they are setting out to, it'll eat ETH's lunch for most use-cases.

If you don't hold a suicide stack of ETH, you're unironically retarded. After all ICO scams liquidate what's left of their holdings, the price will skyrocket.

Dude, the price went up because people needed to buy eth to give money to scammers. Are you new to crypto? It was absolute madness, any random Pajeet had an ICO for the most blatant scams and most of them worked. This is NOT happening again. Even goddamn Vitalik said ETH is ridiculously overvalued.

if you dont hold BTC and ETH youre a noob. that simple. ETH has higher upside based on DeFI
check out defipulse.com
you can atually earn 10% on deposits right now this is also something thats a no brainer, 10% compounding is no joke loanscan.io/interest-rates

if you have 30 eth you can do a 60 eth long thats impossible to liquidate

ICO FUD is the weakest kind there is
diar.co/ethereum-ico-treasury-balances/

Dont believe FUD sir. ETH has the most transactions in its history right now, and NVT is lower than BTC, which means it is undervaluated. Buy above 0.025 and sell if you hold it right now just in case. If it falls on BTC pair, you buy back again.

POS will rise with inflation (+fees so technically beats inflation)
and you're getting paid in ETH, not $, so operating costs will be a flat fee and not scale with ETH price.
I got some tech involvement in ETH and I see it remaining the de facto smart contract platform for the time being, so I would be hoarding ETH regardless of POS profits.

FUCK, I can't decide whether to buy more ETH or more LINK

Do that if you want to lose money. Holo will never touch ETH's market share. Holo-virgins are trying to get rid of their heavy bags.

i made like $1k in pure profit investing a small sum in btc from 6 to 13k over the past few months, I decided to snag a few eth at 275, do i keep playing btc until i make more profits or do i slowly accumulate ETH and just not worry about riding the btc pumps

Delete this

buy eth when BTC passes 20k. Smart money will flow to altcoins and dump people will fomo in BTC

digits confirm

This kind of contradictory advice is a bit worrying desu. Not sure what to believe.

I remember that well, everyone (myself included) was looking for the next XRP or whatever to go 100x. ICOs were exit scamming the fuck out of people, and I literally fell for the FUN meme...but also made some money when Jow Forums was shilling XRB (Nano). Do you have a source for that Vitalik quote? I'd really appreciate it man.

>buy more ETH or ETH plugin tokens

dont think of ETH as a moonshot or something anymore, think of it as a conservative, safe long. its a large market cap coin with potentially large levels of adoption, especially if 2.0 is solid

>. Do you have a source for that Vitalik quote? I'd really appreciate it man.
I'm sorry but I didn't manage to find it, I am sure someone else might be able to retrieve it. Anyway I know I have been too harsh, but even in the best case scenario I can't see it do it more than a 5x.

>I am sure someone else might be able to fake it.
FTFY, Craigh.

idk chum, don't consider myself a "trader", just more involved technically than the average biz poster. I'm half in BTC and half in ETH.

Vitalik has been saying that ETH is overvalued since forever. Every developer says their shitcoin/project is overvalued. Happened to me too.

I put everything in ETH. Pray for me

Buy ETH and EVE and thank me when eth 2.0 btfo all the haters

I wish all you EVE shillers got hit by lightning while trying to dump a log.

>But didn't we just have a massive 18 month long correction
18 months is not that long. I don't realistically expect a correction until 2020 at the earliest.

Is this legit?

I think the problem is everyone wants to recreate the rush of ETH from 2017. I've literally never felt anything even close to feeling since or before. I felt truly alive.

Will I make it with 110?

What do you mean exactly?

Yes but 10% a year isn't worth the risk of keeping your ETH in new smart contracts. In my opinion.

inb4 they're audited
true, probably, by multiple parties, but it still doesn't mean a lot. If something isn't audited don't even look at it as a user, but just because it is doesn't mean it's flawless. Anyway 10% a year I'll pass risking my funds.

Good time to buy

I just want to make some more money so I can retire earlier senpai.

I read somewhere on reddit that some devs were able to stake 3200 ETH (100 validators) with a laptop/desktop. I think it was desktop.

eth is unscalable by design you mongloid. it is a fucking toy right now. by the time ETH 2.0 solves this (2-5 years from now) it will be too late. the jan 2019 "Eth 2.0 launch" shill is complete pajeet tier horseshit. That is only for phase 1 and it WILL NOT address scalability and it WILL BE DELAYED. probably by 6-12 months. once uoon a tine atari had the most devs making games for it. buy ETH like a faggot and maybe you'll help some of these ETH cultists keep their bags afloat short term -- mid to long term you lose

>diar.co/ethereum-ico-treasury-balances/
still 2.5 million on ICO's

okay genius
>ICOs created absurd demand and buy pressure on ETH in order to get onto ICOs
>name a market mechanism for ETH that will recreate even 0.1% of that buy pressure.

Attached: F3562BD5-D9A7-4FCE-BE5A-C3B1C58FE85E.png (320x256, 45K)