AAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNDDD WE'RE BACK

LINKCHADS REPORT IN. WHO /DIDN'TSELL/

$3.50 WAITING ROOM. GET COMFY

Attached: dgdf.jpg (808x805, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordDOTgg/Fb2nHG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAHAHAA we are back in business!

HOHOHO surely my hopes aren’t getting up for no reason this time!

hahah surely it will not go down any further my friends! haha

hahahahahah.....sergay please stop the dumping

I even bought more @3.05. I'm all in!

Attached: 1559700195204.jpg (770x840, 492K)

What the fuck is this lads? I haven't been on Jow Forums the last few days but I've been keeping up with the price.

Is this price manipulation???

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1561826365256.jpg (755x687, 189K)

Attached: 9096BAA3-9870-4975-90DE-8C8E58CA4F9C.png (512x512, 162K)

I gotta admit, a proper swinglinker could've made a lot of profit these last few days.

Never sold, bought at 2.99

I DIDNT SELL I DIDNT SELL
FUCK YOU SWINGLINKERS.

Attached: 3136A1ED-87BD-42E7-A824-055CC9535880.jpg (4000x2737, 2M)

I don’t understand this meme. How can a swingy compete with someone who bought sub $1.00 or even $3.00

Its always too risky. I bet there are some who sold at $3.05 and thought it would dump to $2.50 right now.

Attached: SwingLinkers.jpg (201x251, 6K)

Attached: deluded.jpg (810x460, 96K)

>sold at 25k sats last night
>watch it closely to buy back in
>oh man its going back up
>gonna buy back in for some extra linkies
>click market buy at 24k
>binance logs me out and makes me log in again
>grab phone for 2FA code
>phone out of power
>piece of shit takes 10 min to turn on
>finally get code and smash that mf market buy
>buys at 25.5k
>LINK resumes dumping

Attached: 1561432075511.png (680x708, 387K)

its been so many hours without a green candle. I forget what this is like. $1000 eoy

never seen a faggot get so excited to experience the inevitable pumps on the downside of a pump and dump, fucking neet faggot lmao, see you at 2 dollars eoy pussy

Its only in hindsight that you can see how much you could have made swinging. Giant green dildos are unpredictable

Love and kisses

Same. Have you joined the new official discord? The Chainlink devs are so insanely careful about shutting down any nonsense, they are taking everything very seriously. No price discussion, no memes, most of the talk is technical node discussion.

The opening of the discord, the attempt to course correct for the meme madness attached to their brand, the increasing pace of partnerships and announcements all give me an intuitive feeling that these guys are gearing up for something.

Attached: 1542437643084.jpg (390x370, 35K)

here lies the monthly

if you dont see the inevitable then god bless

there is no google partnership

no one of importance is using this

what you recently experienced was og pnd telegrams taking advantage of the misleading google mention blog posts. they had google and microsoft fuel and still could not penetrate 5 dollars

you are all incredibly fucked, i hope you sold, jk i hope you all hold until sub one dollar and never see profit lmfao faggot kikes

shit forgot dicc related

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-09 at 3.52.20 PM.png (1126x627, 115K)

please do share the new official discord fellow chainlinker

me on the top left

Based and linkpilled

_discordDOTgg/Fb2nHG

behave yourself sirs

Attached: LessFudMoreHopium.png (1200x704, 109K)

We are never fucking selling!!!! Linkchads!!!!!!!!

Hold the fucking line, think of the lambos and hookers for us at the end. $1000 EOY

BASED AS FUCK

AHAHAHA
THIS COPE

Attached: 1560614250235.png (680x649, 370K)

>buy 1000 at 1
>Have 3000 now
>Buy 1000 at 1, sell at 1.5
>rebuy 1500 at 1, sell at 2
>rebuy 3000 at 1.8, sell at 3
Now swingkie has more money than you

Also (You) depicted at right bottom

>tfw you time the bottom perfectly

Attached: trumpcheers.gif (325x216, 2.7M)

Imagine selling link, ever

Attached: 5B8F047B-8EED-403E-988B-52C0F5A86C70.jpg (500x313, 46K)

Jesus I was so close to selling then I looked at charts of other coins like QNT which had the same drop from $4.5 to under $3 and managed to reach $13
And just thinking about the ORACLE september and other things to come, I was so stupid for ever losing faith in LINK

Come back whey you have at least a suicide stack

Me on very top far right

Plz market sell, we don't need you

Your don't going to make it

Attached: Link Kike.jpg (620x400, 66K)

Is there any reason chainlink doesn't announce who they are working without in the open?

Lol stop comparing. It won’t happen for link, look at the mcaps.

Shave

BEAUTIFUL

imagine being this much of an incel faggot lmfao, cool discord yall have btw..

Sounds alot like me. I end up selling and buying back a day at exactly the same price. But those 24 hours I am in emotional agony thinking I missed out and can't stomach buying back at a loss (even if it's like a few hundred bucks difference) Kudos to swinglinkers, I can't do it im too retarded and emotional.

This is exactly why I sold my stack and moved to QNT. The short term is shit because QNT will correct down and LINK will correct up but we are literally looking at 350m circulating versus 18m for QNT. And don’t get me started on total.

Why does LINK have to be inversely correlated with BTC

We are never fucking selling!!!! Linkchads!!!!!!!!

Hold the fucking line, think of the lambos and hookers for us at the end. $1000 EOY

BASED AS FUCK

RED PILLED!!!

Chainlink is going back to sub 2$

Attached: DCHe9NVXcAE7caE.jpg (625x699, 70K)

Confirmed

If only you could fucking see into the future and know exactly what the highs and lows would be

>Tfw dad is a boomer day trader
>Barley makes any money but knows has been studying and trading for a decade
>told me to sell at 4.50 and buy back at 2.00
>PSH YEAH OK BOOMER STFU
>hold and miss out on legit doubling my stack because I was worried the spooky big green dildo would slaughter me
How the fuck do you deal with missing out on a life changing swing Bros? This shit is killing me. He even told me to sell yesterday and buy back at three. I was like Psh lmao ok boomer we are definitely at the bottom. He was right again.

What the fuck Bros?

Attached: 1562621101950.jpg (629x505, 141K)

Chainlink is going back to $5k

Attached: m3jz8ptg3sv21.jpg (960x862, 68K)

A lot of investors work on the mentality that the loudest players are not spending their energy intelligently. The quiet guys are building things, the loud guys are selling things.

Chainlink's policy is never to announce partnerships, the ones they are working with may choose to announce it and then they will link it to their website, but Chainlink isn't running their mouth and hyping their product, they're fucking building.

>sell
>random google-tier announcement sends us to $6
>never goes back below $5
>commit suicide
not putting yourself in this position is the only thing you can do. who gives a shit if it drops just buy more

because it's manipulated. people trade link for btc then vice versa

7.50 EOW, insider here guys, trust me

pic related, its the gash I'm going to be bashing with my linkies this time next year

Attached: vDp78Jc.jpg (582x999, 229K)

this exact approach worked really well for jnt...

God damn it linkie fat sergey memes are the best

oh hello me

>tfw on holiday leave and all my linkies have been locked up on the hard wallet at home since Friday June 28th

Fuckin hell lads this price action has been unreal to watch without being able to do anything

Attached: 591.gif (964x912, 1.08M)

Riddle user here. Military level connections emerging since 2017. Pentagon is officially in. Do you want to believe?

jnt does nothing revolutionary, it's a crypto way to do old school investing. Chainlink is a utility for real world blockchain solutions.

What is the internet really? It's a bunch of connected databases that communicate. If blockchain is the new, private, trust-less way of exchanging data and value in the future, then we're going to need a way to get our data over to the new network and Chainlink offers the first real world pathway for today's data.

You have to actually believe in what you're investing in or you'll always lose long term.

$1k eoy

1k eoy

Damn nice try w the digits

>market buy with shit loads of sell orders @3.08/09 (way more than my buy amount)
>my order's average buy in is somehow 3.13

These bots fucking with the order book can suck a dick.

Attached: 1448978483846.jpg (434x483, 52K)

Now this is some desperate fucking shilling.

fuck you faggots, you are the reason why i buy high and sell low, never buying this shit again, fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.

I'm sorry... I just laughed when I opened up thr graph. THAT'S the best one I've heard all day.

Attached: 20190709_181702.jpg (1080x1920, 325K)

wtf I sold at 3.05..

its going lower right?