Told you Quant was a scam!

You should’ve listened you idiots, only scams retrace like this. Time to dump it, preferably down to around .034 if possible? Thank you!

Attached: A202CA24-8049-4B77-AFF2-56CF0B8AB4E1.jpg (1125x1706, 202K)

buying more thanks

>4k wallets
>what is wash trading
still wish i bought this at 30c when i knew about it

Wash trading? This isn't on binance yet.

You'll be saying that about CHX in a few months.

*RSR

Train's pulling back into the station ONE LAST TIME so all you slow pokes can get on board...

*LOL

I can’t believe anyone can mention RSR unironically lol

CHX bottomed out a couple of days ago, those who do not buy into it now will live to regret it.

It's literally down like $1 on idex, the only relevant exchange.

wish i never bought this scam, lost so much money on this shit.

Don't forget to sell the bottom.

I am quantifiably financially ruined.

already did, you dumb faggot, kill yoruself

This. So many “financially ruined” posts from people who clearly don’t even hold QNT. The only way you’d be down on this is if you bought the top yesterday and planned on trading the next day and even then, it’s not that much money lost. Try harder guys

It looks like a healthy retracement.
But I wouldn't buy it, QUANT IS A SCAM

yeah 10% totally not alot of money, you need to realize 10% for people like us is more than your entire portfolio x100.

>Integrated Overledger to 570 Banks
>Picked as Gartner Cool Vendor for 2019. Chainlink was picked for 2018, BAT was picked for 2017.

Brainlet thinks its still a scam.

10% isn’t a lot of money in crypto. How new are you,

once again 10% for you is probably like 100 rupees so I get why you wouldn't understand don't worry.

Wow you showed me

am screenshotting this, will love to rub it in you retards' faces once it completely crashes, getting out with only 10% losses was lucky for me, at least i'm not delusional and brown