Peter Brandt calling for an 80% correction

Oh my god yes, I'd give anything for this to happen.

I need to get to 21 BTC

Attached: image0.png (1125x2436, 1.06M)

Thanks, bought 22 BTC.

Lmao this idiot was calling for 100k last week

How the fuck can he still show his face on twitter

peter brandt literally seething

>Boomer who does worse than a coin flip gives bearish call
better close my short then

> "either its going up or its going down"
wow...the state of ta-fags

Peter Brandt is a fucking moron, excellent counter-trade indicator

We could still go into a bear market for a short while right guys.... I'm not out of time...right?

Attached: images (3).jpg (512x288, 17K)

No he's saying it's only down from here, it's only a question of how far down.

imagine spending a lifetime studying TA and the only thing you can come up with is meme lines.

Attached: screenshot (69).png (781x515, 204K)

Wtf are you guys ITT thread talking about?
This is the guy who called the top and bottom of the whole last cycle

what a fucking cocksucker as if the 90% correction from 2017 wasn't enough

Peter the deleter. Guy is a notorious hindsight trader. I'm surprised he kept his tweet up about shorting gold a few months ago after he got absolutely btfo. Dude will say many things on twitter and to his private factor group, then claim he was right when one of the things happens.

That tweet was from January 2018 or so and you just shopped in the current price. You are a royal faggot, OP.

a broken clock is right twice a day

literally who?

Jealous retards. You'll always find a lot of those in any thread talking about an accomplished public person

I also think the rate of increase is too high, it should have taken more months for us to get to this price
At this rate it will crash

I read his tweets. He's actually very reasonably and pretty much on point most of the time.

He's usually wrong but God I hope he's right.

Please please please.

I promise I'll put a huge portion of my paychecks into btc every week once I get a job.

I'll listen this time. I won't fuck it up. Please.

RETARDS. Trading BTC is advanced trading. You need to have traded for at least a year or two to really work with btc. There is a closed circle of market movers that manipulate this pump, and deystroy the retail traders. There is bot manipulation in BTC. BTC could break to $16k or $$8K at the moment. I personally think BTC will look to test up to $16k but i'm not puttting my money on it. You think heavy whales wouldn't mind cashing out at any time when BTC is above $10k and move to a new blockchain? You're not in the whale trading cirlce so your opinion is invalid. the degenerates over there at Wall street excepted BTC rather easily because they are cucks that won't make thier own crypto. Heavy investors want to ride the wave of BTC is for the people

Peter Brandt was in Epstein’s little black book. He is coping right now bc he is about to get in trouble

we're up $500 since that kike boomer tweeted. that jerk off thought we were all gonna tank to 9000 like many on this board did on 07/07. he doesnt know shit. clown market does what clown market wants/

Attached: 1836._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg (360x360, 44K)