Apply to over 200 jobs

>apply to over 200 jobs
>still nothing

>friend applies to 1 job
>gets it

Any experts on hinduism over here? I’m convinced I probably did something bad in my past life to suffer like this

Attached: 27A5C055-366E-4FA9-B93C-2BEBE0E76ACA.jpg (1024x1024, 270K)

What field?

>wanting to become a wageslave
Fuck off my board

art major

Computer science. My friend didn’t do any internships btw

When you say "still nothing" do you mean no word back at all, or you're not passing interviews?

When you find a job you really want, go after it.
Go down to the office and hand them your Resume in person and introduce yourself. This way they will see you are really keen for the job. In the interview say you're happy to work for 3 days for free to prove you can do it.

put a picture in your resume. Hold on you are a white man arent you?

This happened to me. I saw a friend's resume who got tons of job offers, her resume was really simple and easy to read, and didn't really go into any detail. My resume was probably overly detailed, 1 page of dense text, and I made sure to demonstrate everything as opposed to saying shit like "knowledgeable in C++" which she did. Hers was also 2 pages. I have no idea how the world works. She had good experience but mine wasn't horrible for the jobs I was applying to. I didn't even get automated rejection emails (which they all promised to send)

Clearly you are a cunt. My career advise is, stop being a cunt.

just BEE yourself :)

im a believer i believe in destiny
maybe if you get a job you will have a gruesome accident and die or lose a limb or worse.
Maybe you will get a better job
or maybe you will die on the road when you get a job.
Accept neetlife or die

Dont forget a firm handshake

is your friend a minority?

comp sci grad here too. youre probably gonna be stuck doing shitty help desk jobs until LINK moons.
bootlicking boomer

so, you may be fucking up your interviews?
what do you have on your resumee?

Where are you from?

are you even following up with any of the 200 applications you submit? submit, call them say ayo i just sent u my shit lets link up senpai. get interview. dont be a cuck. get second interview. hired. just did this last week.
its not that hard. past lives dont exist - youve got one shot and youre blowing it so get your shit together and get some fiat to exchange to btc ASAP

chicago

What skills do you have? Are they in high demand?

>comp sci
>iphone wojack poster
I can already judge your worthiness as a programmer

Why not make something useful instead of still riding your newbie capstone project?

Post resume.