The one problem with Chainlink is

so much time is spent over analysing Chainlink on this board that it is likely that other crypto gems that this board would have found will now be missed, because we're all obsessed with one coin. Chainlink is great but who knows what else is out there? We'll never know until it's too late.

Attached: tryhtehyteyh.jpg (640x360, 62K)

CND

>he missed out on accumulative 100x from recent ieos holding link
lmao.

Have sex incel

There are plenty of Jow Forums approved coins. VIDT and LIT are both bluechips.

>this board would have found will now be missed
I trust the weaponized autism of /biz. LIT, VIDT, QNT, RSR were all found here as well

The problem with Chainlink is that it's supposed to be a cheap alternative to centralized oracles.
By pumping the value of one LINK to the point where it's much cheaper to just run the calculations on an AWS server you've literally killed it.

Put in $50 4 months ago and now I have like $450 wtf? Who knew it would actually blow up.

I’d rather be all in for the next Netscape moment thanks

>holding link means being all-in
wew lad. imagine not getting all the gains from LINK while simultaneously getting all the shitcoin gains

Attached: 1562541298311.jpg (581x767, 114K)

XSN will at minimum 50x within a year, one masternode minimum to make it.

Attached: pepemadeit.jpg (986x995, 154K)

ya cant just whack em all in 1 go.
1 at a time.

This. I think qnt, lit, and link are the best long term holds as long as link doesn’t wet the bed again.

An opportunity like Bitcoin, Ethereum and now Chainlink come once every 3 to 5 years.

There is no other play like Chainlink right now and there wont be until Chainlink is mature and newer applications are built because of it existence.

Just as BTC was the first which birthed some ideas like Ethereum which then created a platform which led to the LINK token.

The next idea will utilize the oracle network for a genius application we can't fathom just yet.

Everything else people are trying to push right now is meaningless and leads to a futile investment.

Chainlink is it. the less you struggle with this the more rich you can become. Its not too late.

They’d prob just have keep changing the quantity of link needed for services to be completed or something. Sounds unpractical, but who knows. The future always seems unpractical. “You’re really going to keep that big portable phone in your briefcase at all times.”

I know you guys always say “China hustle” but

VeChain seriously.

i'm all in.

I like RSR and BAT
Also qtum is interesting and they have a satellite in space (ayyyy). Then again it’s chinese so it’s automatically a no go

Attached: 51BF943C-EAA1-4A4D-9476-0885C2B3138F.jpg (827x906, 576K)

Been here since 2016 have not found anything else that will gain any real world adoption simply because big business only uses permissioned chains. That's why all these platform coins are flopping (FTM, ONE, etc) and everything else is just ponzi tokens being manipulated by whales on idex. Crypto is literally, literally 99.5% useless scams.

Good post

Buy IHF. They have a 10-30% private equity stake in Quantfury. Any bags you buy today is still under it's NAV

what about enigma?

Im hooked and I cant stop staring.
Oh baby, I wanna get withcha and take yo picture. The homeboys tried to warn me but that back you got makes me so horny. Rumple still Skins you wanna get in my benz?

how about IOTX?

Attached: 047297b7-a5d9-4e3c-b03c-29f9533a2b6d.jpg (960x540, 48K)

All flavor of the month shitcoins being shilled by discord groups. I guarantee these will be gone and never heard of again by fall of this year. Newfags are so bad at telling the difference between organic shilling and coordinated pnd it's unbelievable.

Don't lump VIDT in with those shitcoins. It's the only crypto that has actual business clients.

I realized this today and I'm all-in now.

Skycoin is the next Bitcoin Gold

BUY NKN YOU RETARDS

Attached: DecentralizedCloudFlare.png (416x123, 6K)