Holo is dead

Next stop 7 sats!

Attached: 1c9ce6f6ead1ea6d3f89f4ec46953dd8.png (586x628, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/holochain/introducing-holoportos-and-the-three-major-benefits-of-holonix-4132a2ad5e72?utm_source=hootsuite&utm_medium=&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=
explorer.nknx.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im literally trapped in this fucking pathetic excuse for a coin! even if i try to sell my 8 million for a huge loss, i dont think anyone will even buy the shit

I bought at 30 and 16 sats...kill me...

remember they are just angry they are priced out. everytime i read fud i think holy shit HOT must be on the verge of collapse and then i check CMC and realize how comfy we are. biz is a fucking echo chamber and most anons here will try to scam you.

Attached: Screen_Shot_20190708_at_12.43.12_PM.png (1438x1006, 130K)

Yikes. I hope you guys find christ

need an ambulance? seems heavy bleeding

I'm not even flinching. I'm glad I have time to accumulate more..
I will

Delusional. Its bleeding out in dollars slower than it is in sats, but make no mistake it IS still going lower in USD.

Devs are not communicating because there's nothing to report. They cannot get it working. Muh "copper paint issue".

How long can they delay before people sue them for not delivering the HW?

Sitting comfy with my 20 million stack

Like everyone else, I've been holding this shit just praying for a quick pump so I can exit and it just never comes. At this point everyone other than ico buyers are bagholding which means it will likely never pump again. This is ICX/VET all over again.

comfy
medium.com/holochain/introducing-holoportos-and-the-three-major-benefits-of-holonix-4132a2ad5e72?utm_source=hootsuite&utm_medium=&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=

sshhh I need to accumulate more first faggot. go spread fud or something

Introducing the newest vaporware (even though we haven't finished the last item) - it's the new NEW internet!

the current orice is fucking irrelevant the ones who accunulate are the smart. i accumulate weekly, the emotional FUD is a good buy signal. very comfy.
based fren
look at the USD chart nigger. if you buy HOT with FIAT today you will get just a tiny fraction of what you would have gotten in December for the same amount of FIAT. Who the fuck is holding bags?
>inb4 muh sats, we are not talking about missed out trading opportunities here
how long until people sue ETH for still being an unscalable garbage project? 40% of ALL software/tech projects are delayed btw so don't act like it's unheard of..

how many are you holding and how many you think to make it? Idk if I have time to get enough

I have to admit the fud is getting to me

NKN beat these boomers to the punch: explorer.nknx.org/
21,000 nodes live and working real web3 project. Thank god I have a 500k bag of that to offset my holoshit losses.

yeah, i'm in it for the tech too!

It's up but nobody uses it for anything

Zilliqa vibes lol

F

Attached: 90254405e91f10befb045f576794e06e.png (527x76, 9K)

the only thing better is btc and who knows for how long, at least holo has a future

6.5 million HOT. 3-5 million will be enough

fuck. >tfw credit score too shit for a loan.

I need to figure it out.

whats more disturbing is that this project is apparently like 10 years old!? 10 yrs and you dont even have the code ironed out, or a working product ,or anything at all to show for it? what the fuck

It took about 25 years to go from ARPAnet to what any of us would recognize as the Internet.

Not making excuses for the Holofags but big projects can take a long time.

cope

wrong. art brock the founder and a few members of the holo team have been working on currency projects for a decade, google 'metacurrency project'. it was just a hobby/science project, nothing commercial.. the idea for holochain was born in 2017 and the prototype was built in 2018, they have not been working on holo since 2009.

Based. Jow Forums is full of retards who think BTC is how you price things still when USD pairs exist. These same retards have no clue what arbitrage is. And the rest (most likely OP) are just asshats trying to scare the weak hands so they make threads like these when an arbitrage sale of BTC goes through. You morons realise BTC value going up means that sat value goes down right? You realize this becomes most evident on low sat coins right? I feel like I am talking to literal children when I am on this board.

Brainlets and Scammers. Welcome to biz.

HOT was just at ATH in USD 5 weeks ago. If you didn't sell then, you're waiting for the next pump, which will be sometime in the coming weeks.

That was when the internet was in its infancy. In today's software development world you have a few years to produce something worthwhile before something new comes along to replace it. In crypto, the timeline is even faster than that.

If you've seen their youtube video, the people behind this project reek of scam. I highly doubt this project has been in development for 10 years and would be surprised if they follow through on anything.

based! i actually think they are doing it on purpose no one can be this retarded. but i don't mind, it just reinforces that we have picked a winner if all the FUD they got is "muh HOT is bleeding sats" and "muh holoports".

all i care about is the USDT pair.

go and buy chink coins.

>there are anons that bought FUN and not LINK
>there are anons that bought REQ and not LINK
>there are anons that bought HOLO and not LINK

This is unironically the next ETH .

>wrong. art brock the founder and a few members of the holo team have been working on currency projects for a decade, google 'metacurrency project'. it was just a hobby/science project, nothing commercial.. the idea for holochain was born in 2017 and the prototype was built in 2018, they have not been working on holo since 2009.
The foundation of holochain came from ceptr and the metacurrency project. It's all led up to this, so consider it 10 years in the making.

this viewpoint is retarded af. it's like saying microsoft windows 95 has been 10 years in the making because bill gates started programming as a hobby in 1985. ceptr and metacurrency were distinctive projects separate from the whole holochain idea. art brock has been working on currency models all his life, DYOR, he has worked on 10+ currency models way before bitcoin. but it was not holochain.