ONE

This is the absolute bottom in terms of sats. Yeah maybe it'll break down and dump further into undiscovered territory, but honestly that's not likely, and if you're not at least taking a shot at this price, what the fuck are you even doing in crypto?

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-170208.jpg (2782x1440, 486K)

That's great but is it worth it?

what even is it?

New coin called Harmony, looks promising

Attached: onepager.jpg (1191x2981, 543K)

This has been out for like a month, the team has great progress, and the price won't stop dumping. I'm going balls deep at this price. I'll make it or break it.

It absolute bottomed a few times already

the fuck does it even do?

Makes Ethereum obsolete

Couldn't agree more OP. You'd be hard pressed to find a better opportunity on Binance right now.

Do you realize that out of all the platforms that Sergey could have chosen to port LINK to, he chose ONE? He could have chosen EOS, he could have chosen NEO, he even could have chosen Tron. But he chose ONE, a brand new project with barely any recognition. This is the ONLY Sergey approved coin besides LINK and ETH

Yet manages to find a new one consistently

can you please stop spamming this shit?

I don't think it's fallen below the original price yet (110), but it's very close to. It's been hovering around 112 and 113 for hours now.

>Yeah maybe it'll break down and dump further into undiscovered territory, but honestly that's not likely,

and you know this how? that's what everyone keeps saying as it dumps everyday. you can't expect anything to happen

This is actually bearish, Sergey is a confirmed scammer

Dont buy until 50 sats in November

takes pictures with actual successful companies while touring their offices for pump hype.

BBQ a lot.

was bullish on this until you exposed this information

Do you pull your numbers out of thin air or are you a calculated man?

Missed the LINK train I see. What kind of simpleton would still be doubting the power of the cheeseburger powered Russian himself at this point in time?

lots of bagholders buying ONE thinking it would do a Matic but got rekt and price will continue to dump further

Makes matic pointless desu.

Ethereum is the Prince to Bitcoin's King.

It's going to less than 50 sats.

Screencap this.

It's so cold. so dark. I am alone. I am one. Harmony.

Too many chinks, and goodness is that a nigger?

Wtf I don't understand are they 12 or 36 in the team??

What’s “the number” on this one? 50k?

Just hit a new all time low...

down to 0 this coin goes