Skycoin

bottom's in, boys

Attached: 1540492176021.jpg (750x920, 503K)

can you just kys already sudo?

Attached: skycoin-meme.png (1564x1728, 1.41M)

skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin

obelisk when

Nice face, tits are too small though

i cant imagine a cute girl like that liking me

this was a pretty sizeable dip but the team knows what theyre doing and this is one of the only coins i know for sure is not a scam. Like if it was a scam, the founders and leaders would have cashed out a long time ago

her tits are big she is just hunched over

Good pump a couple months ago, double bottom. I guess we will see, it it rally's it might be a good time to pick up a bag. Can't find many sub 100 shitcoins with development still going.

The bottom is always in

What is with this weird shit with meme coins shopped into pics of cute girls? It's almost as weird as fast food companies with Twitter accounts.

Who's sudo?

How can you have such bad taste.

Attached: sky.jpg (1152x2048, 668K)

You know exactly what/why. Skycoin is the Chick Fil A of crypto.

Attached: photo4913430316358674426.jpg (1024x1280, 209K)

Who is this cutie?

SOURCE?

skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin skycoin

Attached: GHHqq2.png (412x405, 195K)

EVEbabes are better.

Attached: 3jefa45C.jpg (668x1000, 134K)

Attached: 1537317143403.jpg (1280x1280, 189K)

In the future Skycoin will be a module on every internet marketing degree on what not to do. They really fucked up what might of been a good project with their scammy bullshit.

>most transparent project in crypto
>scammy

I take it you're used to endless masturbation about "partnerships" and hypotheticals that define this board's favorite shitcoins.

>shipment tracking on eth

Good luck with those fees. Skycoin can do the same but feelessly.

>most transparent project in crypto
>lead dev pays disabled college kids to FUD skycoin everywhere online and pretend it's their "competitors" doing it.

No thanks

>Alinsky tactics
lol k schitzo

Marketing is so bad it's impressive, like which boomer is running the twitter Jesus. Don't think shit is completely dead yet. NYC meshnet should bring in good visibility

What a good looking girl. Hope she doesn’t waste her fertility and decides to becomes a nice wholesome mother instead of falling for the Jew meme of having “fun” (aka thottery).

Why don't you ask synth about it. I bet he will be really transparent with you.

Attached: sky_014.jpg (590x1280, 60K)

>no txid

I can download/upload Synth's avatar and type Synth in to a Telegram account too.

It's true skycoin is feeless and the applications for that are insane

Sure you can. What you can't do is pretend that every misstep skycoin has being through isn't 100% synth's fault.

Ask him yourself, I'm not going to feed you the answer.

This project is incredibly confusing. It’s either a scam or the next ethereum. I have a fat bag of it

why did sudo rebrand to james?

>can't even go look up a 2000 SKY transaction

fucking lol, 2/10 larping