Linkies get in here!

You know we’re gonna moon soon. Look at what QNT did! That’ll be us. They think that a sia press release discussing integration into 570 banks means shit? That’s literally nothing, we have a fucking google affiliate dev blog post! Get fucked. Who the hell cares that our mcap is already over a billion. So the fuck what? We would only need to get to number 7 in the top 10 to match what they just did. That same position would put them at 400 usd. So what? Lmao they think they’re so set because they have a lower mcap and lower supply well guess what? NEVER FUCKING SELLING

Attached: A33A7B02-9B30-40AE-AECD-3B1859462A24.jpg (512x512, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sia.eu/en/media-events/news-press-releases/sia-partners-with-quant-network-to-explore-innovative-solutions-in-blockchain-interoperability-for-banks-and-financial
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reeks of insecurity. Go outside

(You)
Now, everyone else give OP a (You) too!

Number 7? FUD we’re overtaking bitcoin EOY

QNT is mooning due to wash trading

(You)

Exactly! They think they’re mooning because people are starting to notice the potential? Bullshit. That takes at least 2 years for people to start noticing

Not witty and not based. Shill QNT if you have to (it will go up forever!) but don't try to attach yourself to LINK you fag. It's so obvious

based
but that too is FUD
Soon LINK will no longer be compared to crypto currencies, it will be compared to the GDP of planet earth.

Attached: 2C2061E5-AF05-40DF-8EE5-265D9222925E.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

Fuck you. I’m a link marine. Never fucking selling for your scam. They may have been smart enough to scam sia but not fucking me

HAHAHAHAHHAHA. LINKIES roasted.

Hahaha linkies BTFOed

This. You’re delusional if you don’t think 1 link will be 1 million usd by EOY

Never getting my linkies!!!!!!

Fuck you. We are the link marines and we are never selling. Every other project is a scam that will be rendered obsolete by us!

don't even
every user will be trillion and billionaires, I'll pay cuckerbergs with to suck me off

Reminder Sia =/= 570 banks it's literally a small business with $500M revenue and these vechain tier shills are trying to hype it up like this software payment token (which has zero reason to exist) is the next XRP. You know, because banks and stuff.

idk man, this looks pretty bullish :( I would lose my shit if any company like this did an actual press release about us
sia.eu/en/media-events/news-press-releases/sia-partners-with-quant-network-to-explore-innovative-solutions-in-blockchain-interoperability-for-banks-and-financial

These posts will transform to suicide coping posts within the next month.

Link will kill Jow Forums with depression

>a fucking google affiliate dev blog post!
Fucking kek, this sounds like "we have a friend of Brad Pitt's used toilet paper!"
$0.00 EOY, sell now

(You)
Did I do right?

Attached: 1547239290002.jpg (2048x1784, 1.29M)

Sold my qnt for link at the peak of mainnet hype.. had to sell 98% of my link literally a couple days before the google announcement.. im a no qnter and a ultra linklet now, the train has left the station twice for me now and i will never make it, ever.

You'll make it

Yes! Fuck their low supply and mcap! We’re gonna be bigger than bitcoin and eth combined! A fucking developer at google likes us!

Why are you still responding? Your shit thread is barely getting any traction. Just off yourself seething no-linker

Fuck you. You’re not getting my Linkies until they’re 10000!