Indian Chad here. LAUGH AT LINKIES WHO DIDNT SELL THE TOP LIKE ME

ITT we laugh at pathetic racist LINKIES. I bought LINK at 50 cents and sold the exact top at 4.50.

There are people BROWSING ON THIS BOARD RIGHT NOW who didn’t sell and NEVER will sell and WATCH the price crash in front of their eyes wishing they sold.

There are people ON THIS BOARD RIGHT NOW who will call this “FUD” and watch their shitcoin paper gains wash away over the next few months.

Attached: 052D060B-F1F8-4DBE-8D36-0B80072A9E33.jpg (750x1038, 145K)

>indian
>chad

Attached: 1514429655929.jpg (229x221, 11K)

>indian
>chad

That's cool, I bought at .33 and will sell my staking rewards, and maybe Ill buy the ganges with it so you can finally take a bath

>indian
>chad

Congrats to 15 dollar profit on your pajeet investment

Here’s my face pic.

Now let’s see yours you autistic ugly white virgins.

Attached: 7CA0B8CC-E607-44CC-9621-AD68A64ECE00.jpg (534x800, 65K)

Post your face pic like I did you ugly white disgusting lunatic who wipes his shit with DRY toilet paper. Absolutely disgusting

I am originally from a Muslim background. I am much cleaner than you ever will be. You come from a group of people that walk around with dry shit stains on your ass. Disgusting ass creatures yuck

damn biz getting dabbed on by indians. never thought id see the day.

fucking america is the 4rd world country now.

nice try pajeet

Attached: file.png (672x760, 147K)

kek

Attached: indianbeer.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

That's even more pathetic, your ancestors got conquered by illiterate turks

Ahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha

Linkies BTFO

Neck yourselves immediately

Attached: D4242F27-537F-448D-9148-8FD89DC69E6E.jpg (600x630, 22K)

These ugly subhumans get dabbed on every day. They’re emotionally attached to coins and never sold. Note how I actually posted my face. Note how none of them did.

hello, I just need 1 BTC to make it and get out of india, please mate..

>indian
>chad

t. Seething 35 year old white man who managed to 1.3x his inheritance money and then goes on the internet thinking he made it while his “wife” cheats on him on the daily

>I am much cleaner than you ever will be.
t. incel

Attached: 1561005631632.png (555x555, 127K)

I’ve been active on bodybuilding for 10 years and on /fit. That’s how I found this site you idiot

Name a single staking cryptocurrency that is actually operational and paying out staking rewards.

Any one! Any of the hundreds.

Literally years since the ICO boom, and still literally no crypto is actually doing anything other than being traded.

Palatine of Truth gets al the ladies. (You) get all the sirs, sir.

Shhhh. Racists don’t respond to logic. It’s funny how all these idiots think they made it yet they NEVER SOLD LIKE ME.

It makes me so happy to know this

eating masala with your bare hands for 10 years doesn't count as lifting bro
>real 10 year gains

Attached: gains.jpg (620x349, 110K)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA his skull. I hope that’s not you user. If it is, the only wet pissy you’ll ever see is when your cat goes on a swim

I don’t eat masala. Keep coping you insecure white man. I’m trying to have some fun here but it amuses me to see how butthurt you’re getting.

Sanjeev nice bowlcut

I have a historically Muslim name so at least respond with the proper name Gregory Maxwell

Imagine being so ugly and insecure you have to larp as an indian to make yourself feel superior. Hard yikes.

open benis beutiful

I posted my face pic and I am Indian. I’m 100% sure you’re uglier than me and are more insecure than me.

Same. You’re gonna make it.

You’re white?

mamoohd, you have the genetic lineage of a turkish carpet weaving rapist with a few of your cousins pumped in the mix. you're so confused about dumping linkies that you had to come and make a thread about it. Never selling mamoohd, not even if your desi maid mother offered to suck my white man meat for 0.01 linkies

Attached: 4281e9acd28ec95256b0ed65e90d5748.jpg (720x960, 103K)

> mamoohd, you have the genetic lineage of a turkish carpet weaving rapist with a few of your cousins pumped in the mix. you're so confused about dumping linkies that you had to come and make a thread about it. Never selling mamoohd, not even if your desi maid mother offered to suck my white man meat for 0.01 linkie

Attached: B7154ECA-AC2D-48AC-B108-6CCF3366C896.jpg (960x640, 69K)

indians really are just a bunch of australoid

Show face.

Bidets FTW!

You are fat

>looks like a 6/10 indian mexican in california
>thinks hes smart
>thinks hes handsome

Attached: 18AB32BA-78FD-4BD8-930D-7EA7DB5D6529.png (142x191, 57K)

you really think you're a chad? you probably couldn't even get the ugliest of chicks.

check my selfie. don't show your mom, she might cream her panties. matter of fact, go a head and show her.

Attached: face1.png (517x374, 321K)