Imagine not playing the new 0xBitcoin RPG

Imagine not playing the new 0xBitcoin RPG.
meoau.itch.io/zero-chan-learns-crypto

Attached: 20190709_185103.jpg (1080x803, 645K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/0xbitcoinfoundation/arbitrary-off-chain-security-using-0xbitcoin-merged-proof-of-work-7c4ff0d07d3f
medium.com/0xbitcoinfoundation/arbitrary-off-chain-security-using-0xbitcoin-merged-proof-of-work-part-2-show-me-the-code-b63254f1d117
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty cool

>stock map
>stock sprites
>stock title
>stock script
Garbage.

Attached: 1560193645978.png (1920x1080, 1.06M)

WTF JUST HAPPENED TO ALL MY LINKIES

beautiful

0xBitcoin gonna make me rich

Attached: IMG_8251.jpg (314x314, 35K)

Attached: learn english.png (816x624, 232K)

Who's that cute loli? I wanna save the white race with her

Attached: backupPreview.png (3374x6000, 2.7M)

It was probably made in the (((free))) version since op is a long nose

AAAAAAAAAAAA
JANNIES DO YOUR FUCKING JOB FOR ONCE

for real?

MORTY LOOK

IM THE LOLI MORTY

Attached: 1530686934613.gif (1108x800, 181K)

Imagine seething over a hat

Fuck off back to Jow Forumschapotraphouse you liberal faggot

>Zero-chan
>It's Yotsuba
Cringe and low effort–pilled

Why did you make the final boss the easiest?

Attached: end.png (816x624, 77K)

dumps from 0.40$ and this thread appears
every
fucking
time

i agree

>Jow Forumsniggers lewd yotsuba
>No ban

god damn, that tiddymonster...
Wait, is that pink I see? This is a blue board fren

One of the biggest criticisms to 0xBitcoin is that it distributes via Proof of Work, but it uses Ethereum's PoW as security rendering smart contract proof of work as redundant. I would argue that the economics of electricity-based distribution stands on it's own, however, taking a step outside of my own bias I realized that perhaps there's a point here - even better, an opportunity.

This is a diagram I put together late last year outlining a suite of potential Layer 2 applications using 0xBitcoin's proof of work. Put simply, one can propagate 0xb PoW onto Layer 2 services while keeping them decentralized. This image comes from a 2 part Medium article outlining the details of a simple system for those interested:

medium.com/0xbitcoinfoundation/arbitrary-off-chain-security-using-0xbitcoin-merged-proof-of-work-7c4ff0d07d3f

medium.com/0xbitcoinfoundation/arbitrary-off-chain-security-using-0xbitcoin-merged-proof-of-work-part-2-show-me-the-code-b63254f1d117

In essence, one can use a sort of 'merged mining scheme' to chain and secure multiple off-chain services like cross chain bridges, decentralized oracles, payment channels, or even layer 2 compute/storage systems, eventually rewarding the original miner 0xBitcoin fees for security services rendered. The really cool thing is that given the deterministic nature of 0xBitcoin's Proof of Work, these services would benefit from the security of 0xBitcoin's Proof of Work solution, without effecting any of the existing infrastructure. So all mining software and hardware, the mining pools ( shout out to Mikers ) and of course the contract itself remains unaffected. This is a new type of layer 2 infrastructure that can be daisy-chained between the mined solution and the mint() method of the 0xBitcoin contract.

We are currently experimenting with a crosschain bridge, and playing around with a layer 2 decentralized oracle. Hop on over to the discord and say 'hi', it's really friendly over there.

based