Huobi Withdrawal Limit

I’m a American that used a VPN to make a huobi global account to buy crypto that is not available on USA exchanges.
I am seeing that the Huobi withdrawal limit without verification is VERY low (0.1 BTC per day) and you can only raise it by providing ID... which I can’t because I’m not supposed to be using the platform...

How do you guys get around this... I have only invested small sums so far but I planned on investing several thousand within a week, but I need to know if this can be resolved first.. the coin I am getting could 10x or 300x so if I end up with 700k I need to know that I can send money or BTC to another exchange (Coinbase) without issue

Attached: BEC67CD8-23A5-4C3D-851D-88ABBE0F49A6.png (460x460, 12K)

You got HUOBIED

What did you buy?

Eurofag here, luckly I could KYC.
Try to just contact the support and maybe they can help you or withdrawal each day to your wallet over time and sell it at a different Exchange or wait for maybe Huobi US.

you get around it by providing ID, kek.

I’m facing the same problem. I bought RSR and it’s going to 100x

I bought RSR of course but only small sums... want to go balls deep now... I know IDEX provides it but to be honest they don’t have wallets on their site and I’m computer illiterate when it comes to storing crypto on personal keys and I will probably mess up... so I just want to keep it on a exchange

I know... I’m retarded but I just want a few million RSR... that’s all... please help

You can withdraw up to 7million RSr in a day. Transfer to a wallet. That’s what I am doing.

I’m scared to contact them.. they may just confiscate my holdings...

If I buy what I want to buy and it 10x’s or 100x’s it would take me loken3 years to withdrawal

That sucks

I need to learn how to store crypto on USBs... when you do that, can you just pop the USB in and see the quantity of crypto you have or is it just a long chain of random numbers?

Also, how the fuck do you get it from the USB to a exchange... I have no idea

You don’t have to answer these questions... I’m just trying to show you how lost I am. I have no idea... had bitcoin on BTC-em way back in 2012 but sold waaaay too early... so I’m just getting back in now

Any help would really be appreciated

I am sorry if I sound dumb, but what wallet are you transferring to? I only plan on buying about 2 million RSR... I just don’t want my money to be stuck if it moons.. may not... but if so I want to be able to transfer same day..

Are you sending to another exchange or a private hardware wallet or something

Tired of being a wagie please help

There is mobile wallets I downloaded on my iPad and send to there. One wallet to another and you still have your key and stuff.

You can send them from wallet to exchange in a few minutes.

Okay cool thanks... I have a iPhone so I should be able to do that.

Is it a app? What’s it called?

After doing my own research I think RSR has limitless potential they are doing everything right.

I really appreciate the help so far.. but I would also appreciate if we don’t shill RSR until I acquire my 2 million lol

How can I store it on my phone or computer?

I already 0.5 BTC on Coinbase... just waiting for it to clear... I plan on sending that to huobi... if I know I can get it off... and transferring that to RSR immediately lmao

Trust wallet

I just tested it out and send 2000 and it sent in 10 min

Attached: B1644F61-635E-4CBD-8ED7-BBA68AF3AC00.png (1242x2688, 297K)

Thank you soo much your a life saver... if you were in the Philly area I would take you out for a brew and some stripper lap dances

I only have 10k RSR so far... I’m going to try to send 5k and see if that works
Bought those 10k RSR just from doing Coinbase airdrops haha

One more question actually.

Say Coinbase or binance US starts accepting RSR... can you give me a quick rundown on how I’m supposed to get it off that app? Is it simple like any other exchange where I can just hit send and enter a wallet address?

I know I probably sound retarded but I just got back into crypto like last week after 5 years...

Yes exactly the same way

It worked thanks soo much bro.
Hope TrustWallet doesn’t have crazy withdrawal limits .. I’m going to check that now... if they allow USA people should be a problem for KYC...

Holy shit I just lost like 50 brain cells reading their thread.

>How to withdraw from huobi without kyc
Dude if the fuckin limit is 0 1 btc a day then withdraw a grand everyday for a few days/weeks until your done. How confusing that?

>Where do I send to
What the fuck dude you need any ethereum wallet. How the fuck did u even sign up for huobi using a vpn but you don't understand the bare essentials??

This is why 90% of you idiots on here get rekt. You get involved in shit and have no clue what your doing and come here for advice

>It worked thanks soo much bro.
>Hope TrustWallet doesn’t have crazy withdrawal limits .. I’m going to check that now... if they allow USA people should be a problem for KYC...
Bro your fucked. If you're from the US then the IRS is tracking your trust wallet. Now to withdraw anything they require kyc + 40% fee or they will come to your house and arrest you. They logged your up using Trust wallet and it sends your GPS signal. You just got scammed, I'm sorry.

Lol I hear you

> just withdraw 0.1 BTC per day
He doesn’t know

>how do you understand VPNS
/loli/

Oh god, burgers are so cucked lmao

I’m a regular investor.. so I don’t mind paying taxes... short term capital gains tax Max is 38%zzz long term (over one year) is much less ... so I’m prepared for that

I’m retarded when it comes to crypto... but I’m not retarded

t. Civil engineer landlord Multy 100k investor

If I kept my BTC that I had on BTC-e from 2012 I would have a few million... baka... it’s okay I’ll get there

fees you retarded nigger

I’m not retarded enough to buy link at ATH’s or any shit coming st highs..I think my traditional investing experience and knowledge will actually help me... don’t know though... that’s why my traditional investing experience has told me to limit all this crypto shit to 10% of portfolio

Withdrawal fees for RSR is only like $1. Pretty sure max withdrawal amount of RSR/day is like 700k which is not too bad. Just withdraw that amount each day for 3 days or so to your eth wallet ezpz

Thanks for the advice... the problem could be when RSR is worth more. They would reduce the withdrawal limit. But I suppose if I withdrawal before it reaches that limit into a personal wallet I will be okay.