That volume

>that volume
G-guys?

Attached: 1562530110677.png (1000x800, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x2c0fa2d84200d14826d72271d1ea74f778cc2e81#tokenAnalytics
etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xbe0eb53f46cd790cd13851d5eff43d12404d33e8
etherscan.io/tx/0xeac124912ad50bbce67d009c6bdbdff38c5f49002a0fb6c51990051239ef0c89
whale-alert.io/transaction/ethereum/eac124912ad50bbce67d009c6bdbdff38c5f49002a0fb6c51990051239ef0c89
etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x2c0fa2d84200d14826d72271d1ea74f778cc2e81
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty bearish my dude.

>it almost doubled

Attached: 1384857146745.png (1347x762, 151K)

Attached: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo.png (1341x187, 24K)

no... please no...

Team is dumping, we are buying.

Down to 2.60 and then $12 waiting room.
>nobody listens

Explain why these whale fucks need $2.60 and why $2.90 was not good enough for them.

Is it just some butthurt fuck who got harpooned after the Coinbase listing. $2.60 would put it back right to what it was before the huge pumps last week. A full wiping out of all those gains. I really really want whales to miss out. It would be extremely unjust if these shits were allowed to buy back in that low.

God I want to strange a Link whale right now.

Imminent moon mission

Its over frens, I sold :(
This shit unironically makes sense

It costs millions to drop the price. Someone / Something is trying to accumulate LARRRRGE amounts of Link. Just what I am seeing.

Please prove this. After watching and selling I only see desperation and emotional held bags.

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x2c0fa2d84200d14826d72271d1ea74f778cc2e81#tokenAnalytics

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xbe0eb53f46cd790cd13851d5eff43d12404d33e8

etherscan.io/tx/0xeac124912ad50bbce67d009c6bdbdff38c5f49002a0fb6c51990051239ef0c89

whale-alert.io/transaction/ethereum/eac124912ad50bbce67d009c6bdbdff38c5f49002a0fb6c51990051239ef0c89

go fuck yourself "muh prove this" there was a thread on here about a wallet who has accumulated 2 million links in the last couple days, heres the wallet you dumb fucking faggot

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x2c0fa2d84200d14826d72271d1ea74f778cc2e81

dumb fucking faggot

It's up to 3.5 million Link....

What the fuck

Reminder chainstink is all manipulated smoke and mirrors. Enjoy the ride back down to sub $1 and 2-4 year of sideways action as they round up a another generation of suckers.

insane right

nigger brains

It's big but that's only one of the wallets accumulating fucktons at the moment. Check The big boy at the bottom has 30MM Link accumulated and moved out 8 hours ago.

yeah i saw that, insane...really wish walletautism was here

what exactly does this mean for us? are they just waiting to do what?

They accumulate at low prices, to pump it to higher prices and dump it to middle ground prices
Think how it went from 20 cents to a buck then to 80 cents, then to 2, to 1.20 to 4.5 to 3.03, et all..

quant mooned like fuck on 10m volume, its completely irrelevant

I think all the "dev funds" transferred to Binance is actually some institution using it to cover tracks and just requested the team send it there for them to pick it up. That wallet is having between 100k and 200k tokens sent to it every hour.

> :(
This plebbit invasion is really off-putting. Absolute cuckholds, every last one.

when binance US opens will link pump?

what would be the pump to this time? im assuming at least $15-8? bleed down to $6-3?

did he commit suicide after the jnt thing

thats pretty plausible, and also it deposits random amounts between those 100k intervals, weird..

Some fag has been saying down to $2.60 then up to $12 in multiple threads. Maybe he's a whale groupie influencer. But it's nice to know that $3 is the potential new ground floor for liftoff this time.

I dunno hopefully. DESU fuck Binance though and it's bots and manipulators. I think it's more bullish if Link isn't listed on Binance US and it remains a coinbase exclusive thing with ONLY a USD and ETH pairing. It will allow us to be free from BTC shit forever after.

shit he's in this thread too kek I didn't notice. too many threads open at once going between them.

I really don't want to retest $2.60. Fuck that, fuck letting these fags get back in that low.

This coin is fucking maxed out at 5 dollars and you know it

Yeah just lkke $1.20 and $2 and $3 and $5

Makes me so mad that the reddit normies are going to be able to buy back in at $2. 2 years of spending my life on here and those faggots just get to waltz right in at a great price

just remember some of us are other anons from other boards m8. Overall its good.

Is this from openmarketcap?

I'll fucking rip my hair out if that happens. I refuse to allow this stinky shit to drop below $3 ever again

fucking belly laugh from this post
absolute 10/10 that caught me off guard

Didn't Binance state they were moving funds into another cold wallet?

RIP wallet user he served the links Marines well while the breadcrumbs fell
>Checked

A 10k stack at 2 dollars is 20 grand, normies are still effectively price out. Nobody I know has 20k let alone 20k to invest in a speculative asset.

Next launch to 12 is tonight. not retesting 2.60.

Why 12? Did you just pick some arbitrary number? Also didn't CZ confirm that the large amounts of link were simply transfers to another binance cold wallet?

Those wallets are only holding Link though so not likely to be Binance US. More likely it's people/companies that will be running a node accumulating. Remember Frenando at the Oracle conference said the 50 startups will be buying their Link from public marketplaces. It's probably them lol.

because of this posting that seed in every Link thread.

I see, there was another thread where a wallet containing millions of link also had millions of trx etc...all binance coins.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, even if it dips down to 2.00, normies are effectively priced out...even a 5k stack would cost 10 grand.

I BOUGHT AT 3.64 AND 3.16, I WANT MY MONEY BACK

That's not a person it's probably Oracle or Microsoft or some shit

Sell then.

Isn't that what the 350 million reserve tokens are for?

those probably for the big boys in finance.

Shit, got most of my links 3~3,50

Have been thinking the same. We had $1bil of volume that took us from $2 to $4. This took eth from $7ish to almost $50. Used to think all the bot stuff was schizos but there’s so much fucking sell pressure on coins these days I just don’t understand what the fuck is going on.

Normies are emotional traders they don't buy dips they buy pumps. They are selling now and will fomo back in when it's above $4 again.

Bitcoin is mooning so weak hands with link on binance sell into bitcoin to catch the ride.
The bots are real also

Just fucking wait

So what does this mean?

cant you read? Giant wallets are accumulating millions of link
Price is getting shitted on by BTC
Accumulate yourself

While BTC pumps LINK dumps. People are selling LINK for BTC to chase the next golden bull run.

I was wondering, why is huge accumulation by giant wallets considered a good thing? It just means fewer people control the supply and can also dump the price at any time.

The thing is, during a bullrun, pretty much every project ranked in the top 20 will moon hard.

>also it deposits random amounts between those 100k intervals
This was something I DID find weird and a bit OCD, but I do the same as a lowly pleb. I'll make like $4 transfer tests between wallet moves. What makes you think this isnt the same, and just some really rich trust fund kid like that Rothschild family member larper in Jow Forums long ago

As btc price moons traders with altcoins Fiji and trade for bTC ride the wave, this makes btc go up in price and most alts in genera fall

Fomo*

Sell to BTC and buy back when Link hits the bottom.

I doubt that will happen again. Only projects actually being used/with institutional adoption will moon

If it does not go to 100 I will kill myself cap this

...so nothing will moon then

MOMMY MOMMY MAKE THEM STOP.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>It will allow us to be free from BTC shit forever after.
I'm with you. Fuck Bitcoin. Nothing but faggot drama and cognitive dissonance. It is not a store of value!

Eth, Link, Btc will moon

Source: your asshole

NEVER SELLING BUT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1562252314019.png (1280x1080, 233K)

Do you disagree? Why would somebody buy alts that aren't being adopted at an industrial scale? pump and dumps down't count.

Because Link isn't a currency and it's obviously people who want to run nodes.

It also means richfags with insider info know something and are buying in because they think big gains are coming. Richfags tend not to make risky buys.

just think about it logically

i think he should've said only non scams will moon (and even then only with good reason), but crypto with use will moon even harder. alts will definitely moon when btc peaks sometime after halving and crashes.

long gone are the days of a coin 100x because of logo change, ICO craze, and so on. people are still just as greedy, but they are slightly smarter now after many people got burned by shitty alts.

and by shitty alts i mean literal pump and dump scams.

the people who made money off those are unlikely to touch them again and those who got burned will most likely stay away as well.

Attached: whoah.png (1347x761, 145K)

>obviously people who want to run nodes.
If fewer people have the majority of the tokens, the network won't be as decentralized.

$3 broken

SELL SELL SELL

>Nothing but faggot drama
Absolutely. As much as Vitalik is a fag and some ETH devs are cancer, the ETH community and ETH token community (such as Link) are based and have such an air of legitimacy and Enterprises are verifiably all over it. ETH and Hyperledger are basically the only blockchains that matter.

Bitcoin and all it's shitforks on the other hand are a fucking embarrassment to the space. Every single one of their figureheads is some cringe tier scammer criminal shady fuckhead or retarded obtuse mongoloid holding back tech for dumbass reasons. I can't wait until it's dead. I actually fucking hate Bitcoin and all it's forks. Link will outperform Bitcoin and become a better store of value than Bitcoin.

Anyone want to help a non linker out?

I agree with these guys.

the volume of devs dumping their shit on your head

You can't make retards stop selling their Link to whales. There are still 47k Link wallets though, so I don't think we have to worry about it not being decentralized enough. Institutions where always going to have the lions share from the beginning though, cause they get the 650MM split between them. All the biggest node runners will be institutions running verified KYC nodes.

Because the sell target on coinbase listing was 2.60 to 2.70, but their several hundred thousand link sell walls evaporated in an instant.

What is the best website to see true volume?

openmarketcap.com

openmarketcap.com

Thank you both, interesting that link is ranked 6th by volume!

I'm a brainlet, what is volume, how does that potentially affect price and what does moving money around wallets even mean?

Attached: download (17).jpg (736x930, 133K)

It's a good sign. Link isn't going anywhere but up after the next month, at most.

Volume is the value of all trades made over a certain period of time, usually 24h. It doesn't necessarily affect price in any certain way, but high volume tends to confirm a price movement. Movements without volume are weak and easily reversed. Money moving around wallets could mean anything or nothing. In Link's case it seems to mean that there are institutions or high value individuals accumulating and not selling, which is a good sign of things to come.

awesome cope thread boys
cya back under a dollar next year

Attached: 1528514315854.jpg (490x427, 72K)

According to this, it seems that when volume is very high, whales won't be able to suppress the price right?

>whales won't be able to suppress the price right?

Exactly.

Problem is we need to reach much more awareness and FOMO for that to happen. Pretty much 2 digits at least. We are still so early though.

What would be considered high volume to prevent price suppression? 1 billion?

why would 2 digits price be harder to manipulate?

Uh oh

Attached: Screenshot (1507).png (1073x830, 116K)