Sold my Linkies

Sorry frens, this is it. It’s not worth it. Even a x5 at this point would take forever at this market cap :( we’re being delusional

Attached: 27C33D98-0E33-4D61-A724-1A633BDD3ECD.jpg (1066x800, 66K)

See you in hell no linker.

Attached: 2452462745625434.jpg (960x639, 46K)

Yeah it’s pretty delusional to think this will hit even $20 let alone “$1000 EOY” hahaha it was great shillage tho I just feel bad for anyone who missed Quant under $1

I feel you, it’s looking bleak out here. I’m not sure how much longer I’m in. The fud here unironically makes sense

Just pull up to the stop and unload all your linkies. What? No, no, we're not going to take them. We are selling them, too. Why am I putting them into my pockets? No reason. Hehe I must be delusional. Yes, just keep unloading.

:( I shouldn’t have been so stubborn

kek.

Don't ever consider me as a fren anymore

Attached: png.png (658x662, 59K)

Idk man, all of the linkies keep saying shit like this but I have a real life with real bills. I think our biggest problem is the total supply desu

Sorry fren, I wish I could have stayed longer but I think 10 is the absolute top since that’ll make us a top 10 project and that’s what? A x3? And how long will that take?

I sold , I don’t care

look at all these weak handed faggots. If you held through 2018 this is NOTHING. 2 fucking weeks and they already shook you out lmfao. You deserve to stay poor.

Thats what Im saying though...what are we holding for exactly? Another x3? I can get that on the shitcoin of the week

So what did you buy instead? The top of another PnD scam?

do it then broski thanks for the extra link

1k is fud user

That would mean we pass bitcoin
QNT's supply seems more promising

I think I'll just cash out now, I'm gonna miss you guys.

>Decentralized oracles
What was I thinking

yes ofc we will pass bitcoin , its literal dinosaur ponzi scam kept alive by tether & bitmex

literally every breadcrumb about link is true

God dammit how hard is it to have a stop loss in place and just relax? Everyone is panicking like morons.

>the total market cap of crypto will never increase
Sure thing bub