At the link talk in Plano

Post questions y’all want me to ask Thomas. I already have one I’ll be asking. Post with most (yous) gets picked. Serious questions only, memes and rude shit will be ignored.

Attached: DFE397B7-453F-4310-9406-57B0AFD9E047.png (421x271, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your In Plano? Plano TX?

How much is the price of one LINK?

When Cheng

will i be able to utilize smart contracts with whore cams?

>What’s your address?
>Where do you live?

When stacking bro

What’s the priority of the penalty and deposit contracts needed for LinkPool to go live?

Be more specific please

Any travel plans this summer, Thomas?

Do chainlink employees have to sign a trading agreement that includes blackout periods, etc, to prevent insider trading? Was wondering about how being based in the Cayman Islands affects this.

What the fuck, i'm in Frisco didn't hear about this.

When can we expect staking?

LinkPool states that they need the Chainlink team to finish the deposit and penalty contracts before they can offer staking to LINK holders.

These contracts appear in the Pivotal Tracker Icebox.

So the question is, more specifically: How soon can we expect the developers to start working on these contracts? And what other major features can we expect to see work on next?

Same in uptown had no clue

youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A

CAUSE IM FREEEEEE FREEE FALLIN

this is the most important question

It’s not too late, get over here

What's your address?
Where do you live?

K, this one seems good.

when do we plan to announce other major partnerships?

ask sergey when mainnet?

What is the team’s timeframe/how do they see the process of opening node operation to a wider audience

Is their gonna be a microsoft, docusign, or swift partnership any time soon?

>asking the Chainlink team to give you development predictions
how new are you all

Be more subtle moonboi

>asking the Chainlink team to give you "muh partnership" moonboy fodder
HOW FUCKING NEW ARE YOU ALL

Just intended priority would be nice. Not a date.

Well? Pic proof and answer?

yes to all by September.

wen Apple, Amazon, and McDonald's partnership?

The link token gonna rise min to what level in your opinion aftee these world class big partnerships in october?

When will my linkies be worth $1000 each?

1 LINK = 1 LINK

When can I buy a lambo you niggers?

t. 100k

how many big macs will i be able to purchase with 1 link in 2020?

im unironically holding to fund my big mac addiction

This

I'm in Allen negroes, time to murder a fricKing cold one.

You cannot seriously expect anyone to ask this question. If that was a legitimate question from you fucking sell now.

Rebecca Alert

Rebecca Alert

Yeah ask this stupid fucking question and report back on the look Thomas gives you.

Who cares, seriously? It's evident the only coin that matters in crypto is BTC. Chainlink will never unshackle itself from btc and will always be at its mercy

Wrong

this. anything regarding staking, and also ask about US neetizens and staking.

Attached: clown mirror.jpg (2048x1816, 302K)

He is not wrong. BTC is the best as reserve of value.

LINK will be a nice utility token in a few years. Big companies will not change their internal operations in at least 3 years.

Companies will do what makes them more profit.

How do we makw a trusted and audited node? And what kind of data do you think would be the most valuable on launch?

It's amazing to me how many people underestimate how much this is the case. In publicly traded companies, shareholders' wishes are king. That means more revenue = bigger bonuses, and if you're the guy that gets them 40% more revenue in a single year, you're a fucking hero.

This. The shift to chainlink-based operations will happen as fast as one guy figures out how to use it to save some money.

Yes. A company’s sole purpose is profit. Smart contracts with real world data will help companies increase revenue and decrease costs.

Oh yes yes yes!

Why do your devs keep dumping their holdings on Binance you fucking dork