Devery?

Devery has found a bottom 3x from bottom...

Will it last?

Or will the pajeets shit this all the way down to zero?

Attached: DEV4.jpg (1023x1280, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hYHlSKuAM3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hope so sold at 6k vits and rebought at 3k hoping bottom is in for now! This will be a huge gainer once a tech company decides to test this out.

EVE is a worthless pajeetcoin, and it was a pnd. Get over it. You're a fucking idiot who deserves to be poor if you buy this crap.

Holy shit I hope you didn't get paid for that lazy fucking image

Cope

Every crypto starts its first run via PnD

Attached: GIF-190708_093412.gif (320x276, 274K)

I got paid in jeets ...

Not really. But stick with your EVE shitcoin and see where it takes you. Can't fucking fathom that people invest in bullshit tokens like these. It's a pajeet scam, and I'm pretty sure the team itself was behind the pnd.

imagine missing a biz PnD guaranteed to at least 5x
a PnD with an actual project currently in development
so even if this coin PnD's the tech and the company are still legit and working on products

Idgaf about fud this shits getting shilled so much its sure to pop off during alt season. Easy 10x

hahaha it was the team they did it with the help of this wanna be link holder.. he pretends he hold 400k in link and bought at 50c but he actuall holds like 40 and bought at 4.2$ like a bitch

skreet skreet

Attached: LamboEVE.gif (500x500, 132K)

Let's see... Their website shows the Forbes logo, then when you click on it, it only takes you to the front page. Click on Nasdaq and it only talks about a "Chinese E-Commerce Giant" called JD which was a scam and shut down by the Chinese. Then you click on BitCoin Magazine and see it's the same article that was on Nasdaq, which means it's a copy pasted press kit and not actually covered by Nasdaq or Forbes on their own volition. This is done to give you the first impression big financial giants are talking about Devery and are on their radar.

No photos of the team members on the website nor a physical location of their office. Do they even have an office? Let me hand over my money and stock up on EVE so I can get exit scammed. Hard.

Only 2000 followers on Twitter, half of them are crypto moonboys, the other half are bots. Any more questions?

Attached: 1555997379151.jpg (650x650, 39K)

Smart money, user.

Attached: devvie.jpg (2662x3993, 1.91M)

fuck off with your copy pasta and make an actual argument.

Attached: cope.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Onions boy cant code so he uses his nancy fucking drew skills to look at the website LMAO

>make an actual argument.
I did. In the post you quoted. Which you strangely remembered reading like six hours earlier... Raynesh.

You mention nothing about tokenomics or the actual Devery protocol. And the name's Parbuh, faggot.

Attached: 234jusHC.jpg (750x937, 185K)

I verified with my eyes that the site is dogshit as is this project and anyone who buys it has less IQ than their Youtube video has views: youtube.com/watch?v=hYHlSKuAM3A

>You mention nothing about tokenomics or the actual Devery protocol. And the name's Parbuh, faggot.
No point Pumba, it's a piece of shit project and no one cares about the tokenomics when the volume is $12,450 in the past 24 hours. Show me partners or legitimate clients.

>muh markery.io

Attached: moonman.jpg (1100x618, 42K)

Your argument is based on nothing. The links you complain about are all active. You just dont have the brain capacity to go after devery.js since you dont have ANY coding capabilities

You are a wanna be

It's a private link not searchable on youtube retard

You just shared a 7 minute video of devery software which was made for the largest humanitarian organization in the world

Thanks for continuing to bump this thread. I'm convinced you are controlled opposition.

Attached: 30288afe.jpg (500x625, 75K)

>Your argument is based on nothing.
It's based on reality. In case you and others have missed it:

>Their website shows the Forbes logo, then when you click on it, it only takes you to the front page. Click on Nasdaq and it only talks about a "Chinese E-Commerce Giant" called JD which was a scam and shut down by the Chinese.

Probably would be better off coding Wordpress templates with a $12,450 trading volume in the 24 hours.

Dude not only is that irrelevant to an actual project but it’s also not true. Your a proven liar just like you lied about how much link you own.

Unlike for VIDT, I'm not going to keep arguing back and forth with actual retards and give visibility to this shitcoin by bumping the thread. But I will take a shit on any Devery thread I see by posting my pasta.

But you are a proven liar now multiple times now and you you have zero credibility

Yes that will show them.

They gave it in a presentation after a 1year service and development contract

So?

Mods, you guys going to do your jobs or what here?

Attached: images (1).png (226x223, 6K)

No volume dead pump and dump shitcoin returns to the shitting street from which it came.

STOP BUYING I NEED TO STACK UP AT 25

>Soon

Attached: 1562363247630.png (700x700, 589K)

Going to 10kvits next stop.

Attached: evelink3.gif (521x600, 75K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE
ABSOLUTE
STENCH

OF CURRY IN THESE THREADS. FUCK OFF RAJ.

But you like it don’t you

Kek

Attached: BlackJsus.jpg (680x478, 45K)

STOP BUYING I NEED TO LOAD MY BAGS

Haven't I told you jeets enough is enough.

Attached: hammer_0.png (240x182, 30K)

The fuck asshole stop shilling I am accumulating

Don’t resist. It will be over soon enough