Who is Greg Wright and why has he financially ruined my with his BidCorn SV scamcoin?

Who is Greg Wright and why has he financially ruined my with his BidCorn SV scamcoin?

Attached: L O N D O N.jpg (291x400, 36K)

>financially ruined
stick around Sir, you surely aint seen nothing yet

Attached: massive_dump.png (1200x780, 224K)

But... according to your image, sticking around would be a bad idea, and I should sell?

Why are you giving me mixed message?

Because these guys know fuck all

no mixed message Sir
I am saying, if you enjoy RUIN and POVERTY, bsv is surely the investment for you. Please remain seated, your Pilot is about to give up on maintaining his $200 altitude. Your descent will be sudden and violent, enjoy your trip now

No one enjoys those things. Do you hear a fake accent in your head when you talk? The sir bullshit is getting tired.

I think you're probably right. I'm not sure if 1 person on all of biz knows anything at all, or if it's just all shilling and wishing very hard.

I’ve watched the homemade videos of this chick getting her asshole plowed. She keeps gripping the hand/wrist of her boyfriend to get him to slow down and you can tell it’s hurting her. I like how the collar thingy jingles around as she’s getting pounded.

7/10, would spank to again.

I don't know man, I think she's into it.

She enjoys it, but probably has a lazy colon now

>lazy colon
w-what? I'm not googling that.

I think they're married or something, and just absolute fucking kinksters who love anal and pissing all over eachother.

You think he's now gonna be cleaning out her diapers or something? That's sad.

That's a woman? I thought it was a guy.

Only thing u can do is research and come up with your own conclusion. There is way too much group think in crypto and its a pretty powerful tool to control people

Well, lots of gay men and women that do anal on a regular basis end up having to wear butt plugs around the clock too. Make of that what you will

I-I thought that was a kink thing, that they did that because it aroused them and made it easier to do anal play or something...

Helps promote flexibility for inserting large objects, but theres a reason it’s called a “plug”, fren.

Pls be in London

Attached: 1556827479039.jpg (1000x1500, 681K)

Lost @ the watermelon. Maximum kek.

FUUUUUCK
THE LIVE FAST DIE HARD YOLO CROWD WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!!

I SHOULD'VE RIDDEN A MOTORCYCLE, NEVER USED A CONDOM, AND DONE ALL THE DRUGS I COULD GET MY HANDS ON

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wait, what?

They're so happy doing this shit, and if it's going to have all these long term negative consequences, then why play it safe so much?

Might as well take all them risks.

Did people not live through bch and it's retarded conspiratorial shit that turned out to be lies? Do people not remember how many failed "flippenings" there were?

Why does Jow Forums line up for this dumb shit?

Based Ver poster. Craig is fighting court battles and bch has an awesome market place with cheap transactions that are fast as hell. The better it works, the more the core and pajeet BSV crowd try to fud it out of the market entirely.

I don't. How many flippenings were there? Are you saying these are concoins? I thought BCH was no more dangerous than the rest of crypto.

I'm only down like $5 if I sell here, plus whatever taxes I have to pay for buying BSV.

Holding all forks till the dick measuring contest has results.

Attached: IMG_20190709_201954.jpg (898x790, 62K)

>BTC just tripple topped
That's a bad sign, innit?

Why these jerks keep selling...

Perfectly reasonable answer, fren. Nobody is going to stop their marketing and development with all the new money on the horizon. The competition and in-fighting leads to better technology, eventually.

>Eventually, every one of them that gets put into a crypto ETF will surrrrge
>Or when the major stock brokerages start permitting BTC and possibly ETH, those will probably pump and dump regularly.

Fun fact; fidelity only listed bitcoin abd ethereum in the glossary of their soon to be implemented digital assets division. No litecoin or bitcoin cash options for the traders there, yet.

Wright is unironically nakamoto. There will be a day that anyone not in BSV will be absolutely obliderated.

Sure but what if you weren't spouting memenames like corecucks and held BTC instead? BCH is nowhere near it's ATH compared to btc

And I remember every other week there were people calling for some "operations" that would take over BTC and how it was 99% certain that BCH would take over BTC by using miners colluding together

Do you not remember November 2017 when everyone was trying to rally BCH to flip BTC and ultimately failed and never saw those highs again?

Link?

I do not. Earlier I mentioned BTC and ETH because those are the only one I feel have solid footing even if I dont understand them. They have institutional interest as the other user pointed out. They are “mainstream”

Not sure why I ever fomoed into BSV, DOGE, or LTC, since I don’t “believe” in any of them. (except that one time where I accidentally bought LTC thinking I was buying ETH between sets at the gym. That hurt, mostly my confidence.)

I didn’t bother with crypto at all until getting robinhood a few months ago. I am now convinced there will be massive capital inflow once they become available on regular brokerages.

I still prefer stock. But I like BTC and ETH as both a hedge and speculation.

This damnit

The sir posters are hilarious

Attached: craigisafag.jpg (500x864, 72K)

MINISTER YOU SIRTOSHI

It just falls flat for me. There’s never anything new to it, it needs a some new takes.
>New Delhi hitting temperature records of 120 degrees
Those lucky motherfuckers. We should do that here so we can end our Boomer problem.

Sexta Septima

Jow Forums didn't line up for shit

You should be 3x on your SV now. If you're not, market-sell immediately and get in a new floor. I suggest ETHPlode.

I AM FINANCIALLY RUINED

seriously I should’ve sold when I was up. What the fuck am I to do?

Attached: 668B6B76-9D5D-43F6-8954-F6252FD2EBDA.jpg (1125x902, 235K)

Have any of you even looked into the shit calvin and craig have gotten themselves into?

I have not. I never cared about cryptocoins before.

What do I need to know?