Cope General

How do you single anons get through the day? I “made it” yet I get more demoralized by the day. How do you create meaning in your life despite the realization no woman will ever love you and only post-wall roasties will consider you and just to steal your money. You guys have useful feedback

Attached: C4BF476E-839B-4D6C-8B84-3C58AAB1B36C.jpg (950x688, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-281963/chapter/mrs-chapter-281964
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Read this manga. Your literally acting like a NPC rn

mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-281963/chapter/mrs-chapter-281964

Attached: Chad Yugami.png (702x578, 171K)

why do people make a big deal out of being single lmao

It literally means you have all the free time in the world

so whatever the fuck u wanna do

The obvious answer would be to occupy yourself, it's how I cope with loneliness. Playing videogames, watching politics and philosophy debates and the like

Attached: Screenshot_20190705-221714.png (2048x1640, 976K)

I wonder how ugly you people are that post this shit. I'm ugly and I can get grills. Sure they're not models but I'm perfectly happy to be seen in public with them. And I bet most of you aren't really that ugly, you just suck at being a likable person and your interests suck. Find a hobby besides Vidya, weed, and shitposting and get good at it. Like woodworking or guitar or some shit. Work your way toward being an interesting person.

try men

>You guys have useful feedback
Then be a useful faggot. Get some hobbies, have coding/drawing skills. It's 1800+219, nobody gives a fuck about girls or love anymore. Be mature and do the shit you wanna do. Life's too short for relationships, time is fucking diamond.

Because I have been single most my life and I want to have a family some day
Good advice and I do that but I usually have to watch a debate while playing video games to stay stimulated and I can only play video games a few hours per day until I want to do something else. Girls do not give a shit about woodworking. I fuck fat chicks only and it disgusts me so I am trying to change my ways
I’ve considered it but most gay guys are gross af and ugly. Looks like they are genetic rejects in many cases
You sound more lost than I am. Bless you

I am a shut-in. I have no real friends. I am constantly scared, and do not trust anybody. I am wasting away. I haven't even made it yet. I just want to be loved, but I can't let myself be loved. I wish I were hit by a car.

>most gay guys are gross af and ugly
Gay dudes unironically take care of themselves more than straight men do on average

You sound like you’re in a bad spot. If you can’t get any chicks try fat chicks at least. Monero seems like the easiest way to “make it” going forward.
Sure that makes sense. I am talking about face and bodies. There are some ripped guys but the rest of them are disgusting and I am trim not really ripped. Plus I am not sure if I could go through with it

Except for the part where they give each other AIDS

Attached: 1511311943990.png (808x124, 41K)

i married a girl that makes 4x as much as me. and she cooks and clean and fulfills all sexual needs. it works great. just find a fat girl and make her small. she will love you forever. try it.

Real
This is a good plan. My handful of successful relationships have been this

there are two ways out. One is the the bluepill, as in, study and become a master at the art of being a normie. The redpill is to revolt against the modern world. You already noticed that we live in demoralized times. Devote your life to bring down this corrupt world, and those who prop it up.

theres always a catch

I enjoyed this post. Reminds me to read that book by Evola

Any man who's woman provides for him financially is no man. You're a cuck and your girl deserves bette. kys. She'll probably cheat on you with some alpha on her level or better . You know, like women are prone to do.

>she does the cooking and cleaning
>and she provides
You're a leech and a loser.

>I “made it”

We'll be the judge of that.

What's your net worth in USD right now?

Attached: fullmetaljacket.jpg (600x534, 36K)

Get a hobby and if you're sad and lonely get a dog. If you're horny and that's making you sad go jerk off. Boom just solved you existential crisis.

you’re a retard. Imagine even considering marrying a woman that makes under 100k or is over 25.

show me your green face

I wished many times that I swung link. But once you start you don't stop and I could lose my stack anytime.

And what's really sad about all of this is that some dudes are just really gullible and will get cucked everytime. For example my dad has been divorced 2 times and both times he got cheated and cucked. Now the poor bastard is getting married again in his 50's to a 55 yo woman lmao. Even though I'm 20, I still see how old dudes get cucked because they haven't even taken the red pill and claiming they have whilst being blue pilled. It's pathetic how guys simp up when women force men into marriage. If you get married you are NOT redpilled, You are bluepilled or at the very least purple pilled.

Yeah you gotta be strong user. Find meaning in doing things to make your surroundings better. If that means your household, and then your community. Also get some good hobbies like everyone else is saying.

I see your point, but past a certain age having a family to take care of can be a very good thing.