Is it a good buy now?

Attached: litlogo.jpg (400x400, 8K)

>Yes get in now, buy low, sell high.
and
>No it never was, scam, shitcoin

You are welcome.

You could make easy gains even if youre not interested in holding. Buy now, and sell in a few days at .35. I bought more when it dipped to .26, dont know yet if im keeping it or just selling back to ETH when it hits ATH again. (i do already have a large stack, i just couldnt resist the price, so ill be only selling this small portion of my stack)

Wrong. LIT is awesome, but it will drop some more over the next week or so. And then it's time to jump in.

Dump asap. Pajeet coin, P&D by discord trannies, sketchy devs, fake "partnerships"

Buy if you wanna get dumped on by 90% uncirculating tokens

Pic related

Attached: 1508561013976s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Attached: YOU.jpg (1364x1364, 616K)

5k SUICIDE STACK!!!!

Dev team looking solid

There is no dev team Rakesh.

It's a bunch of fucking pajeets ffs. And have you seen their CEO? He looks like a big spender.. His github profile pic. Standing there in front of some boat, dressed up like he's ready to throw a party for all the money he made from the pnd. Not a fucking chance in life I'm spending one fucking cent on EVE. Can't even see his face, hah. It's a scam ffs. Wake up.

Lol.
>Confuses the LIT logo for an EVE logo.
>Probably IS a Pajeet himself.

Lit is a discord tranny scam. The trannies names it LIT because that rhymes with CLIT. The meta will be that people who were dumped on are holding tranny clitties.

The fud is literally curry tier.

Bought in.

Thanks.

You just made one of the best decisions you will make in your life

Volume is growing strong after a huge dip.

I honestly think this bottomed out today.

shh some of us are still accumulating

OP probably on cheap drug. What a baseless and senseless fud. Dumbest Fud I have witness in a while.

Wrong thread, kek. Tired.

The volume on Hotbit is more or less all fake. It's bots trading hidden orders constantly to make Hotbit look more important than it is. Go check it out yourself if you don't believe me.

Volume (the real volume) on IDEX is still dropping. I don't think LIT has bottomed out yet.

You probably on cheap drug. What a baseless and senseless fud. Dumbest fud I have witness in a while.

I wonder what these cunts feel like they gain from fudding with all these blatant and pathetic lies. It's not like their bullshit will have any effect on the price.

I am in the chats where this meta was decided. Screencap this post

Ch...checked

Dumping to 66000 tonight. Then pump starts again. It’s planned but take advantage.

That is all

alright so I'm new to crypto so I limit myself to $250 a week. Bought LIT last week, should I buy QNT this week or more LIT ? oh and don't bother shilling some shitcoin like EVE

too late buddy, engines already restarted, you better bought the dip.

yeah yeah yeah for sure

haha

you have to be so new or so retarded to not see the potential of this project at 7million market cap and try to time it instead of buying it for coming back in 6months and 9 months

Yes it is a goodbye

lit or ftm??

This aged well.

Both a good buy imo, but qnt hasn't dipped at all. More risk buying the top. Also huge marketcap compared to lit.

LIT is 7m in market cap
Q3 roadmap is insane
Until LIT reaches 25-30million, I would not consider investing 1$ in anything else

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-09 at 3.10.36 PM.png (1592x1508, 583K)

Attached: 1_Hlu617GdRiMayEnoES4OCA.png (700x700, 407K)