Instead of losing money on Link today, why didn't you buy REN like we told you?

Instead of losing money on Link today, why didn't you buy REN like we told you?
40% upped my ETH stack today, waiting for the dip back down and back in for an easy 10x over the next few months
It's what you halfwits were telling me REQ was back in 2017

Attached: Republic-Protocol-logo.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Stop shilling ren bro, it just make it seem like the typical biz pnd

Fair point

Last month, I tried Shilling REN in biz for a week or so before coming to the same conclusion.

REN is going to keep going up without Shilling. I've just been slowly accumulating.

It sucks that I can't help BIZ to the free money right under their noses. Shilling doesn't convince them. but that doesn't mean I don't still want to save them from wage-cuckery.

I've honestly just been posting the words "REN" in various threads hoping that people who can understand "fungibility as a service" will read the whitepaper and discover this 10x ticket in time.

OP shill me on this i’ll buy in if it’s convincing

Dude, you are completely right.
There was a guy who told that he is currently holding (mainly) Ren and Lition.
I was going to buy Ren but I had fear.
What do you think now? I think they just pumped it I guess now It'll go down.
Do you have any other coin suggestion?

I won't go to hard because like the other user said maybe the shilling can come off a bit slimey
It's basically a much more ambitious and realistic REQ.
It uses private 'darknodes' that will perfom 100x quicker atomic swap style transactions completely privately and integrateable to any blockchain

Does it have any other specifications other then Speed? I don't think that speed is much of a issue now. Do they have any other innovations?

i was literally about to buy ren but i forgot because i have memory problems

Yeah that was literally me.
I'm the 1 dude on all of biz trying to promote REN. (now, it seems, there are 2 of us).

Discovered REN and LIT last month. No one knew about it. Tried telling biz.

I said: "REN IS THE FUTURE HOLY SHIT - fungibility as a service, skznarks as a service, darkpool trading"
also: "LIT is kinda wonky - but will probably 10x due to low mkt cap."

People actually listened on LIT and now everyone is shitposting it.

STILL no one listening on REN.

Yeah i jumped out at the top just an hour or so ago.
Like always a 40% jump will have a dip. Probably wait until it takes a 20% drop from where it is now and get back in in a few days.
But user is correct and i suppose if it becomes shilled on here too hard it could attract some spooky traders.
Worth keeping a close eye on though

Oh man now without any hesitations I believe in you. Do you have any other coins in your mind?
I think I will wait a bit for the Ren. It's too high rn. I'm planning to buy 4k Ren when it hits 750sats. What do you think about lition? People re keep shilling it I guess it's a worthless coin. But I am curious about Ren.
Actually the thing I don't understand is that why it rose suddenly. I mean there was nothing If it was a coin other than Ren I'd clearly say it's just a Pump and Dump op.

It's the privacy aspect that is what i believe is the big deal.
Privacy is crucial to a decentralized system. Even Normans are starting to be creeped out aboug how invasive tech is these days.
I'm a big believer in Enigma also for this reason

I haven't gone deep into the research but here goes what I've gathered. Remember Vitalik talking about privacy on ethereum before? Well this accomplishes just that. Private untraceable transactions. Now this virtual machine (renvm) is scalable and it runs on a network of decentralized trustless nodes. Not only is it scalable, trustless, and absolutely private, but it also has interoperable compatibility with all major blockchains. Think about that for a second... No custodian to bring btc to eth, eth to btc, zec to btc, etc... Now leverages can be made in the ethereum network using real btc, zec, etc and not some wrapped token. On top of it all, any application can be built on this virtual machine using a dev sdk which will be released very soon on the testnet. I can only imagine this could bring forth an IDEX like exchange but on steroids. The incentive for holding the token are either speculation on the price, or using 100k Ren as collateral to run one of these nodes which in turn will pay you fees. Fees as of right now are paid in ETH or Dai making the REN token non inflationary. If you want more info do further research, I might be off a bit here or there too.

Wow that sounds really promising. As soon as it takes 20% drop I'll go for it. How many Ren's are you holding? I'm planning to buy 5k (I think it''d be a good start)
The thing is that the CEO looks like a 17yo anime fan teen. That might be the thing which was keeping me away from buying it. I couldn't trust at the beginning.

Attached: a1MYdVob_400x400.jpg (400x400, 16K)

I currently have 400k, i bought at the bottom for once

No - I took a lazy weekend last month and read through 65+ coins on the $75M to $5M market cap range.

The only interesting ones were REN and LIT.

For context:
I'm 60% btc, 20% ETH, and 10% between REN and LIT. 1% nano.

I've dabbed in all kinds of coins over te past 5 years, but sold everything for Bitcoin right before the 2019 pump back upwards. Ready to move into alts again now.

Damn dude you are a whale. Would you like to feed me with some tiny little Rens? haha :D

instead of being a retard join the pnd on THB/AUD
buy sell every 5

Haha the real whales are holding 1 mil+. In reality I'm a little fish who got in early and managed to snatch four nodes up. Just keep buying after every retrace and dca, it will pay off. The funny thing is no one besides biz shills Ren, not even the dev team advertises, they are busy as fuck working on a hell of a product. The only pitfall that comes with it is that Binance is the exchange with the highest volume offering Ren and burgers will soon be kicked off which could potentially hurt the price for a bit, that might be a good opportunity for you to load up though.

Thanks OP this smells like an actual non pajeet shill, explaining the use case of the token and not hyping it up with mooning. I’ll be looking to sell some of my vidt and lit for this at a better entry

Shit. How do I load up as a burger

Buy now on binance, then you can use kyberswap I believe when binance is out unless this team has another exchange listing under their sleeve or binance.us lists them

>In reality I'm a little fish
This is how one becomes a whale :D
Thanks user, it was a pleasure talking with you. You have enlightened me. I'll try to buy some asap.
And if you change your mind and decide to surprise me, here you go :333 ren

0xa1ef13b1cdb0f9757a66676dbfac72c5b23e2216