So assume you 'make' it in crypto. What the heck are you supposed to put your stuff after you cash out then...

So assume you 'make' it in crypto. What the heck are you supposed to put your stuff after you cash out then. Real estate at ATH, stock market at ATH, bond markets gonna just blow up eventually fixed annuities seem like they wont matter if the dollar and purchasing power tanks for good... so what then.

Attached: 1535450169041.jpg (207x244, 7K)

if everything is at ath the dollar is low

How about spongebob stocks, idiotic and worthless faggot

Attached: E91BD94E-4725-4A31-B23C-571083B26849.jpg (500x313, 46K)

>have to have a place to live, nice comfy house/condo
>need an income, create a business or invest enough to make enough $$/yr as if you were wagie'n
>keep rest in crypto or those interest bearing defi things

in the future using 'bitcoin' will be similar to saying "mountain of cash". no one is going to conduct business that way.

everything will be sold in satoshis, similar to yen.

1000 sats for this, 650 sats for that

dollars will just be funny smelling toilet paper

You can just stake your crypto or cash out some and live on it till the recession is over and the market is gucci. Then you're good for another 8 years.

Stake ETH and LINK

>selling
You people just don't get it.

>thinking you can cash out
The Jews have your money now. It's gone

Attached: 8.jpg (852x480, 46K)

Index funds will always hold value over periods of 15+ years.

For maximum safety, buy part US index, part European, and part emerging markets.

Nice try link whale.

silver/Monero is the official chadfolio in 2019

>till the recession is over and the market is gucci.
>UK

Fuck

Why cash out? You already know the answer by aknowledging all the shitty assets are at ATH.
I might buy a condo downtown to neet it up in, stare down upon the wagies, but that's about it. 99% of my net worth is in crypto and I see no reason why that should ever change. It is kind of addicting anyway. I could be a billionaire but I'd still be on here chasing PnDs while frogposting.

Attached: hands3.jpg (1120x1195, 297K)

Gold and silver, then you jump into traditional markets after the crash.

passive. income.

buy long term puts??

VPN > APEX > GOLD/SILVER > LEGIT COIN BUYER > BUYS 99.9% ON PRICE > CASH
>welcome

I bought a beer last week with crypto gains - Coonbase is actually useful for a change

APEX? VPN?

Fuck off infowars scrub

Rare earth mining shares boiiii
See you on the moon. Literally.

Dumbasses I'm not going to risk speaking anymore. DYOR

Google just turns up "APMEX" with gold and "VPN for Apex Legends". Why not just buy gold normally if you were that much of a conspirstard. Dont tell us any more so we dont have to buy your heavy goldbags from a sketchy site you shill

I’m unironically interested