I am addicted to gaming HOW CAN I MAKE IT STOP. I am wasting so much time and money. How do you change your behaviour...

I am addicted to gaming HOW CAN I MAKE IT STOP. I am wasting so much time and money. How do you change your behaviour? Just get a new addiction?

Attached: qht7mzqgkof11.jpg (768x754, 55K)

have sex

>Admitting there is a change to make, and not simply just doing the change

I had sex yesterday

Theres nothing wrong with gaming user. Just don't let it be your entire life.

hmm, well, that's unusual, not sure how to deal with this, go hiking? sorry there's nothing in my manual for this I have to go

find something thats more interesting. i love gaming but ide rather be working on an idea that make me money. so every time i game i get board

Not with a male . Faggot

REEE NORMIES FUCK OFF!!!

Video games are fucking great. Especially if you’re antisocial. Just do pushups and walk around from time to time. Use your familiarity to computers as an advantage. Learn more about them. They’re insanely important.

Except you can make money with gaming. You just suck at games or have a shit personality..

I can't be the only user that chose gaming over a social life right? I tried that normie stuff and it just made me exhausted and money deprived.

This. You’re better off spending thousands of hours working on an idea or hobby that benefits your future. You can’t just expect you’re going to make it by spending 80% of your time playing Dota 2

Throw your pc in the river. How hard is it to NOT do something? Take up reading non fiction, maybe you’ll get smarter.

tfw 10k hours in DotA 2 :(
I could be a millionaire or a god at guitar at this point.

>10k hours
user I...

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-09 at 8.39.24 PM.png (1040x328, 25K)

start doing coding challenges and learn unity so you can get other neets addicted to your games. maybe even program your own shitcoin

Attached: 49C30033-5A9F-4740-B2BA-F19F677B4C11.gif (500x289, 647K)

Uninstall everything.
If you can't resist even after that, sell your PC, and buy a shitty laptop.

Typical social lives are overrated. It’s usually a bunch of people forcing interaction because it’s what they think they should be doing. My most enjoyable social life was centered around gaming, because that’s all I really care about, outside of fitness/nutrition or money. In fact, I only care about making money because it’ll allow me to retire early and game until I die.

>My most enjoyable social life was centered around gaming

So much this, so many good memories from playing Counterstrike

what a boring thread
thoughts on motley crue?

based motley crueposter