I'M GOING UNDER

I'M GOING UNDER

Attached: scam.jpg (600x600, 59K)

if you aren't filling your bags today, I don't know what to tell you. 25% gains in 24 hours easily.

Yeah couldn't take it anymore sold half my stack gay fucking whales

let me guess sir
verify with eyes sir?
fuck you sir

Risking 99% loss for 200% gains

the Jow Forums way

The top 100 wallets have drastically grown since last week. Pretty sure they’re eating up all of the 1-20k stacks that people are selling. If it was a pump and dump, why haven’t the people at the very top sold? That’s usually how it works

I mean, I added another 5k today and yesterday.

People just don't get that if it was a PnD everyone would have sold when it was at 180-160 for those few days.

Everyone needs to learn some patience with this coin, they spend so much time looking at daily charts they forget about the roadmap and bigger picture, it's a long term hold.

But why is the volume so low?

i'm not a retarded newfag. I know idex pump coins. I sold the very top of this and told you all to do the same. when the correction started I told you all I'd buy back in between .0008-.0009...here we are.

i can only buy more at this point
i am raped

A lot of people don't like to swing though, + 10000000 people on BIZ think they know how coins work so knowing which advice is real is almost impossible.

I just don't understand why people focus so much on daily charts if they're not swinging. If you believe in the fundamentals just sit back and wait.

Volume went up by 400 ETH since yesterday or the day before, I have a hard time keeping track. And the rest of the global volume is wash trading on hotbits part (fake orders, bots trading), so it doesn’t matter. There isn’t a proper way to keep track of the actual hotbit volume so you should just disregard it. If you actually believed that 12m volume was real with a 9m mcap coin I’ve got a lot of shit to sell to you lmfao

Post sauce

bridge to sell you, realized I’d fucked up the saying, I’m working on not much sleep

Pull up an archive of etherscans holders data for the past week if you’re that curious. I’ve just been f5ing every few hours and seeing a few different addresses at a time grow by thousands in that period

Pajeets fudding hard. Real ballers load up right now. I bought more at 0.0010 and will buy more if it hits 0.0007

Dont miss the train swingvidters, it’ll leave when you least expect it and you’ll be priced out in days

Attached: 5B0C7D38-DA2E-4AB7-AEC1-BE91DD525D14.jpg (1082x695, 287K)

convince me to buy more right now, you fucker
i have been murdered by VIDT, only a small stack of fiat left to lose

On mobile but real use case for blockchain unlike 99%. Tokenomics to ensure long horizon gains. Working product, honest team and marketing. Dutch (not a Panama P&D). Super Low mcap. Already announced they will list on a tier 1 exchange, just dont know which one. It’ll happen this quarter (lookup the roadmap)

This is simply a diamond between all the shit that is altcoins. Dont expect x100 like a retard, but 50-100 million market cap is definitely reachable. Vaporware has reached multiples of that plenty pf times

Attached: 09864445-0A4D-498C-AE5B-6799DF7BD7A7.jpg (1200x660, 161K)

Actually...this legit has X100 PaoTENTIAL. 50 to 100 mil mcap is practically a gurantee.

It's all about the long term hold, this thing can easily reach $1 (which is only a $30Mil MCAP), as soon as it's more accessible normies will see a coin that's already being supported by multiple real world clients and jump into it cause it feels safe and real ( via the real working product not just speculation of product) it just needs to be on a much more accessible exchange and we'll be set.

This coin was always a long hold, I don't know why it pumped to 188 without any news but a retrace was imminent. It will have it's time and when it does pump because of news it'll soar. You've already seen how much it can pump from anticipation, just wait until the road map markers start being hit.

Just gotta wait a bit, das it

Also

> T. 20k VIDT holder

You can exchange VIDT for equity in the company in a year. Sounds like a use for me

>buy the dip
>buy the dip
>buy the dip
keep buying the dip

I warned you to dump a week ago.

Another warning: buy lit while it's under 100k for the last time.

Attached: 1_Hlu617GdRiMayEnoES4OCA.png (700x700, 407K)