I got a couple of these

I got a couple of these
should I sell them?
I thought they were going to go up because of the block halving but they just keep bleeding.

Attached: 2.png (256x256, 2K)

bump

Please sell so we can pump already. Take one for the team.

I think we will see >$1000 EOY.

Sold off all my ltc abs went all in on bch a few days ago because I’m a wimp that wants instant gratification. You’re not going to like this, but the real winners bought up their stacks at 30$ this year. That bounce two 142$ a month ago was likely the halving max it would go to before s decline with those claiming the market value was “priced in” were correct. Now, you have to consider that ltc has already made a huge jump this year and was the only green coin in a sea of red for a time. I say hold your bags until the bitcoin halving and sell for between 800-1000 when the entire market hits all time highs. All that institutional money is going to make a 400$ litecoin look like a joke

why bch?

Just don't sell at a loss. Ever. Why would you.
Make it a rule man.

What part of wait until August do you not understand

Jesus Christ are people stupid?

> I want a gorillion dollars now I'm selling

Thanks for my gorillion idiot

Fast transactions that are dirt cheap to buy/sell with. They have a good roadmap with active development and a market/usecase that’s growing by the day. Add to that, the fact it has stronger ties with the strength of core and went as high as 4100$ per coin on some markets in 2017. Like it or not, roger has a working product that’s fast as balls and dirt cheap to transact with. I’d rather have a smaller amount of something that has the potential to 4000$ per coin again versus an abundance of coins that might hit 800-1000$

And I might very well live to eat my words. The one immutable truth in all markets is the transfer of wealth from the inpatient to the patient. Or some shit like that.

i'm new to this, because i'm looking into bitcoin, and was confused by all the variants. so waiting a couple hours is worse than waiting however long it takes to do litecoin transactions?

I’d give my opinion, but I’d rather not get pulled into a debate with some fedora tipper. Looking into the relative strengths of security, decentralization, fees, adoption and transaction speed are all important, but there are too many scammers and biased figures to make an informed decision a lot of the time. Study the white papers diligently and do what makes sense to you, but gamble only with what you’re willing to lose.

i've read the white papers, but one thing I'm curious about is the creator behind litecoin. for some reason, i can't help feeling like he's scamming. I also feel this way about bitcoin to a certain extent.

Charles lee? People give him shit for selling at the top, (as though all of us weren’t out to buy for one and sell for two cause muh technology) but show me another creator that suggested selling at a certain time or had the sack to say the market was already priced in for this halving. Doing something like that takes character and I respect him for it.

Why do you feel like Charlie is scamming?

Dude just lurk moar, don't even bother doing anything for another month. Buy LINK now though since this may be your last chance to accumulate at $3.00.

I'm sure he has zero litecoins by now

Just putting this out there now; if you were one of the anons telling us not to buy in at 0.40$ and your frens like SJW cucks over at reddit, then fuck right off and stop promoting the project now that your bags are nice and fat.

Just a feeling. Increasing the coin cap from 21 million seems odd. Dunno why.

Isn't link trash?

You’re joking, Right? You can see his Tx’s on that whale watcher site with the wallet crater shortly after LTC first hit the market. It’s Charlie’s stack.

Treating your frens**

Nah, I legitimately want the user to not miss the boat.

>Isn't link trash
That's what people said at $0.20, $0.50, $1.20, etc. Don't fall for the FUD. We had a major pump and of course it's going to correct a bit but there is a Microsoft announcement coming in the coming weeks. Perhaps you can buy under $3.00 but there is ironclad support at $2.70.

Extremely overpriced whale bags. Buy UND.

hasn't it risen a little too fast though? i may be willing to part with a couple hundred bucks, but at the same time, i would hate to see it go down the toilet. it's why bitcoin appears the most attractive. it seems to have a steady pace

i agree with this user... btc halving will have LTC at least 1xxx range.