It’s time to sell LINK for EVE

It’s go time fellas. We need a plan B

Attached: evelink7.gif (521x600, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whalephal.github.io/swap/
github.com/devery/deveryjs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yup marines it’s time to gtfo

I am now a beliEVEr fuck you kinky dinky link stinks you have caused me nothing but financial rektom

I agree fren that why I sold all my links for eve! eve = $1000 eoy eve!

Sold my link on the last pump. I am out and looking for good entry on devery

Nice try. Still not selling tho

Selling all my shitty linkies now captain underpants

ETHEREUM NEEDS EVE TO SURVIVE

Attached: PYQsTA1.jpg (1000x847, 199K)

I’ll Never fucking ever sell my link . Even at 0$ I’ll hold on to this pretend money like a good soldier

Who is spamming this bull shit?

Fucking fire is catching now

Imagine not selling link for devery RIGHT now ahaha you would be a fucking idiot not to buy the bottom of this

telegram pump and dump group

Attached: LamboEVE.gif (500x500, 132K)

Fucking morons on DeveryTrade again

whalephal.github.io/swap/

Let's see... Their website shows the Forbes logo, then when you click on it, it only takes you to the front page. Click on Nasdaq and it only talks about a "Chinese E-Commerce Giant" called JD which was a scam and shut down by the Chinese. Then you click on BitCoin Magazine and see it's the same article that was on Nasdaq, which means it's a copy pasted press kit and not actually covered by Nasdaq or Forbes on their own volition. This is done to give you the first impression big financial giants are talking about Devery and are on their radar.

No photos of the team members on the website nor a physical location of their office. Do they even have an office? Let me hand over my money and stock up on EVE so I can get exit scammed. Hard.

Only 2000 followers on Twitter, half of them are crypto moonboys, the other half are bots.

Now watch pajeets respond to this saying the website and social media doesn't matter... When you shit in the streets and beg random women for pics of bobs and vagene, it's no wonder. Now to anyone living in a first world country and who isn't autistic... image matters, as is social proof. And Devery doesn't have it, as much as it tries (and fails). And let's not forget: The CEO is a pajeet. Any more questions?

Attached: 1555116520117.jpg (250x236, 8K)

Can you plz stop fudding link. I need it I FUCKING NEED IT

Why are they shilling after a dump/correction then? PnD you pump then shill

Fuck your vibes man. You know devery.io website was attacked by ddos

cope, i never will sellmy eve

I have had enough of this I am selling my house and buying this shit coin.

Attached: DEV3.jpg (959x1280, 232K)

github.com/devery/deveryjs

COPE

Attached: 1_38IaegigYYiBmYMhzdv1NA.gif (1366x768, 100K)

Code monkey, better get back to coding or I'll outsource it to someone else in your village. 2017 whitepaper, still no product. Shoo!

Will go to zero

Attached: B6AE4019-C3EE-4FB6-8C19-CCD74C71E6B1.jpg (850x716, 279K)

>Shares working product

Jeet says theres no product