Advice on Fulfilling Careers

Can one of you guys recommend me a job that is both satisfying and pays respectably?

I'm not ready to dude just wageslave for 50 years lmao at a job that I don't find value in.

Attached: starbucks.jpg (275x183, 8K)

the idea of a "fulfilling career" is a myth and looking for it is a scam in and of itself

T. Neet boy

if you think there's such thing as a fulfilling career you are either a projecting neet or just an idealistic student

no such thing you retarded reddit nigger

why do you think we are all here?

All jobs that used to be pro-social like the military or public service are kiked as fuck and every corporate job is meaningless and exists purely to make money. Basically every job is pozzed, unless you go into a trade, which is only fulfilling work to some.

medicine

>fullfilling career
do whatever the fuck you want
>pays respectably
become a master at whatever the fuck you want
if the job exists and you're good at it, you get paid very well
>dog walker
>personal trainer
>tour guide
>librarian
>food critic
these are just from the top of my head, others that are not well known are
>horseback riding teacher and hippotherapist
>managerial positions trainer for corporations
>crane operators to get bikes from rivers
>body painters
>waterslide tester
and the list goes on, heck you could be a meth lab cleaner for what it's worth. We live in a world where connecting with others is easy as fuck so look at people's problems and find a solution

Don't fall into the trap of looking for a career that gives you meaning or you find value in on an existential level. You'll just end up debating with yourself for months on end and be left either taking the Ted Kaczynski pill or finding yourself in a deep malaise of NEETdom and/or existential dread.

Treat researching about careers like something that is "a little bit fun" and ultimately something you will find yourself good at (kinda like a hobby to pass the time except you'll be doing it almost everyday for money). Think any deeper about it than this and you'll end up being a depressed NEET or being an hero

And what about the successful adults that say that they have fulfilling carrers?

congratulate them and hope they're not lying to themselves and others

take a personality test and then look up salaries for suggested careers for that personality.

see you in /RPG/ general on saturdays OP

id link the previous threads but im phoneposting. just search the archive

possibly something in the non-profit sector would suit your needs? or academia?

I fell for this meme so you don't have to
there's a reason doctors have some of the highest burnout rates of any profession

Be a cop in a small 99 percent white community. There's no actual crime and people praise your existence as if you're out risking your hide against hordes of nigs

Police academy In ohio for example can be as short as 3 months

20+ an hour

>doesn't want to wageslave
>asks about careers
What did he mean by this?

you'd be responding to opiate overdoses all day every day, fuck that

>a job that is both satisfying and pays respectably?
You mean an easy job that pays well and nobody shits on? I knew people that tutored kids and proofread their essays and gave "tips and pointers" for like $25-30 bucks an hour.

Once i read about a dude sitting in an office looking around a dozen of monitors, his job was to be a literal alarm since what he did was that when one of the monitors turned red to notify someone else about it. Was paid six figures

Checked, like a stock trader you mean?

can't recall correctly, but it was more like the fact that the guy was a trustworthy person for the company rather than having any specialized skills

That make sense, people tend to take care of trust worthy people, I see it all the time. My uncle is a dentist and he pays his secretary 6 figures just because she's been with him 15 years

>hippotherapist
Is that like...a therapist for hippos or something?

I don't. And there's much worse than spraying magic up someone's nose and bringing them back to life. That's an easy one

I work as a teacher and I love it. Pays not great but it increases over time. I still save like $1000 a month so its fine for now. Obvious career progression to be head of department or in school leadership later on which pays much better if I want to do the grind.

people who have animal therapy with horses

Ankther user here. Just wanted to say thanks for the RPG thread you do. Appreciate it and hope to catch you on Saturday again. Did miss the one today sadly

>having a fwb for 15 years
the ultimate dream

I wage cucked for nearly 15 years and had a high paying career.

I honestly no longer think it's worth it for most people. Look at how much a house in a decent area costs, how much you have to save to raise kids and send them to college, how much you have to save for retirement, trips etc.

If you enjoy your job, that's great, but it doesn't even matter if you're pulling down six figures anymore. The army of wage slaves they're importing into this country will continue to drive your cost of living and taxes through the roof.

I quit this life and went full into stock trading and crypto nearly five years ago like a total degenerate. It's the best decision I've ever made.

Working an honorable job and having a career is for people who enjoy living to die.

Ive wagecucked for 15 years and barely made above minimum wage. It's hell on earth. I struggle to retain enough capital to make significant moves in crypto and trading.
Think of us user, but don't look back.

cam slut

medicine makes it sound like pharmacy

care-giving/nursing/surgeon/physician/emergency department administrator/proctologist is much sexier

I think about people like you all the time and don't know how you do it.

I was getting paid over six figures and still couldn't find enough motivation to keep going. I was completely empty. I hated everything about working with other people and having to witness all of their backstabbing, cheating and lying over and over again. I feel like some careers bring out the worst in human beings.

If I had to work a minimum wage job, I'd probably end up killing myself. It's just not worth it to me. I tip my hat to you user, you're a much stronger man than I'll ever be.

You're not going to wage slave. AI is going to eliminate most of the workforce within 20 years. We're going to live in a total dystopia, given the unprecedented amount of social unrest that will follow.

start your own business or be a wage cuck

Plenty of slaves claimed to love slavery. You have there a lack of imagination - something that usually helps career satisfaction

If you haven't noticed. People have a hard time accepting that the 20-30 years they spent was not worth it.

This, work is something you do to earn an income to support your lifestyle. It's not supposed to be fun, it's work.

I work in a corporate setting and fuck it makes me miss doing residential trade work. At least when I was installing countertops I got to see somebody smile when we did a good job, and maybe get offered some lemonade. In the corporate world perfection is mandatory and even then you will still be criticized. And there's no lemonade

No, its when a fat chick sits on your face for maximum neck adjustment

It makes you slowly die on the inside and then you begin to hate your life. There is no purpose or satisfaction, but you keep going back for the money.

I worked in an office, many people acted friendly. Yet I was warned of the two faced behavior, tattle tells. Was only able to discover two of an unknown amount of two faced people who'd tattle on you for the slightest thing or to throw heat off of themselves. Generally to your supervisor and not HR since HR is unlikely to take a "user was using his cell phone for 30 seconds" seriously. If they can act like that without the slightest bit of "Wow I'm such a busybody maybe I should layoff as it's not my job to SUPERVISE my coworkers" than why do you so eagerly believe every single person that says "I have such a fulfilling job" is actually telling the truth?

t. Mid 20's user who worked in an office.

PS: I don't want to be a wagecuck.

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-221659.jpg (757x642, 229K)

whats the best coinbase alt to buy right now

Attached: 1562600646094.jpg (618x391, 108K)

probably BAT, it's bottomed out vs. sats and basically the only alt (non top 10) on coinbase that is integrated and being used with a big real world project (Brave browser)

its also huge normie bait and anti-google sentiment grows daily

IT security pays well and lots of comfy or exciting jobs out there

I retire at 27 years old and im getting $10,000 in backpay right before cryptobull

I'm putting $5000 in xrp before it goes to $5