I'm in pain

I'm in pain

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 5K)

here here nulinker

It literally looks the same as every other 2017 shitcoin that dumped to oblivion. Why would LINK be any different

So am i brother. Iron fucking diamond steroid dick hard hands engage. In a year all your friends will be sick of hearing the tale of how you conquered your own fear and became a millionare through simply not selling.

make sure to enjoy the journey user

Tough up faggot. If you didn’t believe chainlink is going to be successful then you should have never put money into it. But if you do believe in it, then these short term ups and downs are meaningless

Attached: 655996B7-F394-4B39-B3C2-06670781FB7A.png (334x506, 254K)

biz need to pump their bags for an exit scam.

Take it back bich

Attached: 1562622689673.png (583x608, 374K)

>*SCHLOP* *SCHLOP**SCHLOP**SCHLOP**SCHLOP**SCHLOP**SCHLOP**SCHLOP**SCHLOP**SCHLOP**SCHLOP**SCHLOP**SCHLOP**SCHLOP**SCHLOP**SCHLOP**SCHLOP**SCHLOP**SCHLOP**SCHLOP**SCHLOP**SCHLOP**SCHLOP**SCHLOP**SCHLOP**SCHLOP**SCHLOP*

Attached: doubleschlop.jpg (800x600, 73K)

I will tough up. Thank you frogposter

OH FUCK!!! WE'RE ABOUT TO GO BELOW $3!!! SELL NOW!!! FUCKING GET OUT!!!

just posted all my yugioh cards from big query to ethereum using link It only cost me 10k Link to upload my entire collection. I need to borrow a few more link to upload my MTG collection. but its obviously this is amazing tech and we are all going to be rich.

2's are here bitches

enjoying your pain

yessss

Attached: 112342.png (589x263, 303K)

Almost time for me to buy

take it from a pre sibos fag who held through that pain and now feels nothing.

the fundamentals haven't changed in 2 years. take that as you will. either sell and never look back, or hodl tight.

close Jow Forums, your charts, telegram, whatever you need to do just do it. any oldfag should be able to see right through the bullshit and red dildos, but i feel for you nulinkers, this probably doesn't look great from your end.

if you want some reassurance, just remember that ethereum fell from $3 to $0.50 in its early days.

Attached: 1561058832960.jpg (654x639, 310K)

How low you waiting till.

$2-2.50

Because this isn't 2017 with every single shitcoin on the market dumping to hell you fucking brainlet.

I hope so user. Can't wait to buy in at $0.50

Sorry, you had 2 years.

That was just an example. The floor is unironically ~2.80.

You fags had two years, fuck you and your fud. Bunch of fucks, get a fucking real job.

are you crazy? 50% correction?

Cope. I sold at $3.03. Its late but I'm not gonna be the last retard hodling. Buy order set at $2.60

BTC is inversely correlated with LINK. Just wait for BTC to go down again.

Idiot Alert. You pussy you don't deserve to make it. Stay poor.

Why is this?

Do not sell at these prices or you can go wrong.

I'm waiting for $ 2.60 but I do not care because I've sold at 32000 sats

No idea. It's pretty hard to miss though

kek this

if you didn't sell at 4+ it's stupid and risky to sell now. we don't know where this is going to be in a few days.

Probably $10.00 in a week.

fuck fuck fuck what is happening right now? should i just buy back in?

Attached: 1549117701339.jpg (220x229, 5K)

swingies will make it though with only half or a thitrd of their original stacks

BTC will go up a bit more and you'll be able to buy again at $3.03

Not financial advise

Because this 2017 shitcoin also has a ponzi scheme mechanism that lets the early buyers earn more LINK
Don’t you want to get in on those sweet ponzi gains?

It won’t be correcting to 2.50 it will start to falter and by Friday see 3.70 again. The in early August it will toch ten. After September 22nd we fundamentally will be vertical

Attached: Yes.png (648x443, 384K)

I don't believe in link, but I believe meme magic is real

based schlopposter

The paradox is that although there appears to be gaping wide holes in Chainlink's business model, the memes tell us that it is legit and that it will succeed. Memes are in fact the decentralized oracle.

Attached: 1562617467649.jpg (1567x1253, 361K)

>still not dipping
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 711B5620-210A-44D9-AE41-26CE600F22C4.jpg (201x251, 6K)

There’s not a single hole

Easier to manipulate the price of shitcoins when the total market cap of cryptocurrency is low