So how high can the bitfinex scam artists pump btc

And when does it dump?

This pump reeks of desperation. Seems like they’re on their last legs. No delusional moonboys in discussion pls

Attached: C77A1A16-8DA4-47FA-88B1-2255437B6FFB.jpg (640x480, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mad top is 16k this run prob

The crash is gonna make everyone cry

>t. sold the bottom
Better luck next time queermos.

Oh my sweet sweet summer child

29th is the nyag hearing.
you bet they are printing like mad before then.

Attached: pumpeeeeet.png (1112x880, 92K)

Bingo. I will enter the largest fucking short position of my life on the 26th.

I will make it on that trade alone. Until then who knows how high they will pump it. Wouldn’t be surprised if we hit 16k

As someone 100% unfamiliar with how this works, where can someone go to try and take advantage of this?

stay poor bobos.
will you all collectively kill youselves after this turns out to be a nothing burger (which it will) or will you continue to the tether fud as justification for missing the boat when it was cheap ?

COPE

I use deribit, but you shouldn’t touch it with a ten foot pole unless you have experience. You’re going to rek yourself I did many times when I first started

its fine, just dont go above 5x leverage.

Yeah this. Make sure you have a very high liq and don’t blow your load going all in on one price and one trade. Average into the trade, use low leverage, like 3-5x max, and you’re fine

No one knows, my fellow bobo. Every fucking second any fucking money manager in the whole world could decide "it is time" and the shit might moon through the roof.

Now volumes, the slope and velocity all signals this rally still has a momentum.

But, of course, inevitable, there will be a selloff and then a panic selloff and then who knows what.

Unpredictability of the whole scam is what makes it tick.

*Posting this in a few threads so hopefully I might get a multiple opinions*

So I've been watching BTC for the last few weeks looking for a good point to enter in. I have a few grand in fuck around money to spend and I have zero interest in day trading or trying to do any idiotic shit like that. I'm purely in it for long term holding/investment.
If I'm planning to hold for at least a few years anyway while slowly acumulating more BTC does it matter if I buy in now even though we're pushing the top of the Mayer Multiple and I'm more or less buying at the top? Or should I wait for a better spot (like a modest downward price correction in the next few weeks)?

I'm not greedy and I'm very patient - I don't want to risk a FOMO impulse buy just because BTC is surging right now.

Attached: 1553975886607.jpg (720x1051, 72K)

What, you really think the tether clusterfuck is just going to "go away"? kek you are just a kid tho so I'll go easy on ya

Why, the tether was the way to whales from the first bubble to cash out.

Now it turns out that this scam is useful - it creates fake volumes on exchanges and pumps the price. So, every single market maker is very happy.

When the shit go burst, they will just notify you that "Withdrawals are temporarily unavailable".

It is that simple. It is market-makers game. But poor shits like me could ride it a little while it lasts.

They can tell you all about it back at reddit

This. The only winning move is either

1. Be a market maker
2. Ride the trend and sell the tops in the wake of whales
3. Not play

Trying to trade on fundamentals and fight the tape is suicide

Your spacing makes my eyes itch. You have to go back.

This, if the hearing turns out to be nothing, bitcoin dumps, if it's something bitcoin dumps, just like how that outage caused the last dump. Absolute best case is it doesn't effect price which means just rebuy at the sell price.

This. Opening the largest short of my life on the 26th

everybody is expecting to do the same move on the 26, do you guys really think this shit is gonna work out?
do you really think it is so predictable?

Yes. I unironically think most of the money in this space still believes tether is legit

yeah everyone's shorts are gonna get squeezed so fucking hard with a glorious pump and THEN it will dump

Businesses tend to work in 1-year financial cycles due to budget constraints, so its not abnormal to see something at a 1-year mark.

People are morons. They also believed iraq had wmd's and that the funny mustache guy was throwing trannies out of rooftops ala spielberg

I will set my liq at 30k. Have fun trying to squeeze me bitch

can you aware ne what youre talking about?

This is the top, maybe we'll see 16k but thats it. Dont long BTC.

Sit the fuck out. This isn't a market to take a long position.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets
>#30
LMAO

ALSO:
set pair: BTC/USDT
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL