Who else /altcoinrekt/

should i an hero?

Attached: 155.png (622x827, 39K)

down from 30 BTC to 2.7 BTC over the past year and 6 months

just.....how did you manage this

Buy 35k worth of vid

Attached: 1450290662419.jpg (960x539, 36K)

thats an interesting B what is that

Attached: 1539669073842.jpg (1024x768, 366K)

only need a 10x to recover
please do the needful sir

120btc to 17 here.
all alts and didn't sell

wow you guys are making me feel WAY better about myself

holy shit that's a bigger just than me

gg no re anons
i hope we see alts bounce later this year

holy shit user...im down from 16 to 4 btc and ive been thinking about an heroing for 6 months. i dont know how youre doing it, but iron hands marine

>/altcoinrekt/
it just wont stop bleeding
good god someone help me

Attached: file.png (537x513, 14K)

I had a chance to cash out my alts to 24 btc end of may. Not my alt portfolio is worth 4.5 btc.

I feel fucked. Iron hands

Sorry kid, those shitcoin dev's retirements won't pay themselves. I mean look at cardano's lead dev and tell me you would invest in that shit

alts are a fucking trainwreck desu even if bitcoin pumps to 100k i doubt most will even budge unless mass normies come back to crypto

you shitcoin retards have ruined Jow Forums with your shilling. it makes me happy to know you're suffering.

goddamn user. that's absurd - I thought i was fucked up from going from 9.x to 2.x BTC in the bear market...but shit, I'm back to normal and gaining.

You need to dump the XRP and NANO and get with the program.

Look at the teams for half of these shitcoin projects. Holo, Cardamo, Pi... It's honestly hilarious that anyone gives these people money.

This pump will not stop until 2023

guys the lesson here is to sell at a loss earlier rather than hold on to your bags and hope it'll go back up.
I'm looking at you vidt bag holders.

Went from 1 BTC to .20 and been holding for two years. Most of the recovery is from dollar cost averaging.

Attached: 1546950593289.jpg (1028x732, 340K)

HOLY SHIT DUDE I WAS FEELING SUICIDAL OVER MY LOSSES BUT HOLY FUCK I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER NOW

Bitch...

Attached: Capture.png (347x179, 6K)

down from 4btc to 1.3

Damn. This could have been me, but I realized my mistake early into the bull market and flipped my diversified shitcoin portfolio into Litecoin, Link and Eth.

80% of my watchlist never came back from 2018. Anyone who clung to hope that fucking Verge and Reddcoin were coming back missed out on this entire bull market.

Especially when they are flaunting their expensive vacations around the world, fancy designer watches or succulent high end mozarella dinners

Down $2k thanks to LIT and VIDT lmfaooooo LOLOL

฿₿

Down from 1.1 to 0.5

One where probably one of the btc fudding altcoiners on here. Take it as karma

Yes, and send your last btc to me, I'll make good use of it