13k literally unable to hold, this unsustainable pump is done...

13k literally unable to hold, this unsustainable pump is done. if you aren't shorting the double-top you're about to be blown the fuck out

Attached: 1560274358062.jpg (1947x1525, 131K)

I’m sort of shell shocked by these tether pumps bobro. I think they’re going to keep it up until the 29th

in all seriousness, we may see a little more fucking around between here and, say, 13.5k, but the correction is LONG over due and will be massive when it comes.

I don’t know man, if the tether printers somehow manage to break the 14k resistance...all hell could break loose

data is currently suggesting a higher rise, so lets hope so

why not just long bitcoin

Hey guys. Whale here. You are all fucked get out now.

P.S. We changed the ceiling again to 13k this time. It won't ever go higher than that again.

Attached: whale_here.png (960x374, 134K)

Hey whale, megaladon here. Going to eat the fuck out of you soon

This is what I've been asking people. If we're content to hold long term (and not try to margine trade or play pumps/dumps) , would it matter if we bought right now?

Going up IS the correction bobo. Sorry for your loss.

Not yet. but soon. inevitable.

looking to buy the bottom

No it's not too late yet. $30k per BTC is a very low estimate for the halvening pump.

Interesting. I'll have to consider that.
Thanks for the insight.

Attached: 1510750822488.jpg (725x291, 56K)

The Wreckening is near

Attached: Just.png (589x263, 303K)

Another whale here, he isn't lying. This is the top and we are going to fall down, sell now.

Lol i understood the joke.

Why the fuck does btc always start moving right before I want to sleep?

If tether could have, btc would be in 20k right now. Apparently it is not possible to break the 14k barrier since nobody wants to buy bitcoin. So yes, it seems that this is the top. If you're not out before the 29 of july, you're probably GONNA rekt.

What’s the short here bobro?

13,050 seems like the top I might sell then buy the dip looking to buy at below 12.5k

Im not shorting this before the 29 of july.

Im shorting alts currently.